Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Yeah I know that dingbat . But in the bold you were asking him so how would you know this to even ask ? I didn't see DPR Imply anyone had to earn a vig shot you offered that up all by yourself

Because you took the first shot you god damn retard. If you took the first shot, and DPR is suggesting JC has a shot (which is what DPR was doing) then implicitly it means DPR thinks different folks could earn shots.

So you're slipping again. Bad work.

Also as because you immediately attributed DPR going to SK. It was a day shot. You fired a day shot on D1. Implies you know SK shoots in day phase. Looks like you slipped again ****boy.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Because you took the first shot you god damn retard. If you took the first shot, and DPR is suggesting JC has a shot (which is what DPR was doing) then implicitly it means DPR thinks different folks could earn shots.

So you're slipping again. Bad work.

Also as because you immediately attributed DPR going to SK. It was a day shot. You fired a day shot on D1. Implies you know SK shoots in day phase. Looks like you slipped again ****boy.

sorry but no it does not asshat, you offered that up all by yourself DPR does not need your dumb ass to think for him if that's what he meant he would have said it you arrogant bitch

59 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I give Smash credit, I've never seen him work this hard as scum and not lose his sh*t. At this point you can tell he's got teammates suggesting what quotes to cherry-pick and how to spin them into narrative. Problem as I see it is he keeps leaving gaping holes... like the lying, and the far-fetched stuff... just laughable at this point.

ok Vera

9 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

LOL talk about drowning out you are a real winner. But now of course since I'm accusing you of drowning out the game to try and direct a lynch it must now be a stupid case since only you can do stupid things and call them great.

Keep in mind folks Ape has 227 posts I have 107 so who's drowning who ?

Also Monkey Breath I don't give a rats ass if you voted 80 first or not the fact is I went hard after 80 when others just made a post or two its not like they took the stance I did and that my matted furry friend is the mother****ing difference. If you want to say I was lying because I didn't see your "mistake" vote on 80 that's fine but when I was referring to you voting before me I went from the voting record at the time. I see now that you made a mistake but it still does not change my mind that your scum and TBH your pushing this to ridiculous levels when it comes to who voted first just give it up already.

The fact you have 107 on D2 makes me want to lunch you.

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

About this point on AVM. If he had teammates, wouldn't they fill him in on what he missed? Meaning, would scum ever make a case that ignores an event like Ape being shot? I doubt it. I'm town. I know this scum QT is full of my name. Personally, I think the damning thing was the weak as sh*t case AVM made against me for leaving people off my list of inactives that I was insulting. Not game related, nor a viable basis for a vote beyond page 3 of joke votes.

I like the vote on DPR, but "nobody is more damning"? Come one. I just illustrated several lies by Smash. 

I'd say they are 1A and 1B, and both should be dead. The only think Smash has working to his advantage is that every single one of us has run a scenario through our heads where we could envision him being this ******* dumb as town. He's like and old, angry version of Lizzie when it comes to anti-logic.

If we're to lynch Smash for lying (and after that second kill and how Smash acted after Hess died...I'm about to)...

why shouldn't you get lynched for lying about my case on you? I mean yeah, I noted it was weird you left two people out of a list that was the inactives (which is revisionist to say it was a joke...but even table that...). Seriously, that wasn't the point I stuck to the most -- I said 10 times at least it weak implication that Smash likes to buss. You said something to the effect of it was a Smash/80 play.

Why even say that? I mean I have like 20 posts, it's not like it's confusing what I've said...and if you forgot, then you should have gone look. Whatever...not the buggiest issue or even a big issue.

are we to take DPRs willingness to shoot me or Smash (I think is what it was) but vote on BG a tell? Being gimped, maybe he couldn't reveal who he investigated? One could argue the same thing for his willingness to shoot/vote me or Smash...at the very least it confirms we were not likely his investigation.

I think I'd vote BG or Smash -- BG is an assumption of what the gimp was. Smash has been all over that place ab: SK--think he's the other SK. Would like some thoughts on BG.

Vote Smash

36 minutes ago, AVM said:

If we're to lynch Smash for lying (and after that second kill and how Smash acted after Hess died...I'm about to)...

why shouldn't you get lynched for lying about my case on you? I mean yeah, I noted it was weird you left two people out of a list that was the inactives (which is revisionist to say it was a joke...but even table that...). Seriously, that wasn't the point I stuck to the most -- I said 10 times at least it weak implication that Smash likes to buss. You said something to the effect of it was a Smash/80 play.

Why even say that? I mean I have like 20 posts, it's not like it's confusing what I've said...and if you forgot, then you should have gone look. Whatever...not the buggiest issue or even a big issue.

are we to take DPRs willingness to shoot me or Smash (I think is what it was) but vote on BG a tell? Being gimped, maybe he couldn't reveal who he investigated? One could argue the same thing for his willingness to shoot/vote me or Smash...at the very least it confirms we were not likely his investigation.

I think I'd vote BG or Smash -- BG is an assumption of what the gimp was. Smash has been all over that place ab: SK--think he's the other SK. Would like some thoughts on BG.

Vote Smash

I didn't lie. Honestly, no idea what you're talking about. I said your reason for voting me was bunk. If you elaborated bump it. I've been zeroed in on 80, Lizzie, Smash and Hess. 

Smash deserves to be lynched because he shot a townie, has lied several times, etc. All stated reasons.

Should I be lynched? No, I'm ******* town. That would be stupid. I'll take note of you setting up the next lynch though 

1 hour ago, AVM said:

Vote Smash

well yeah smash has been all over the place I pegged Hess the entire game Spearheaded the lynch on 80 and that somehow makes me scum because you ******* morons believe what the Ape has convinced you of. Another dumb town game.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

well yeah smash has been all over the place I pegged Hess the entire game Spearheaded the lynch on 80 and that somehow makes me scum because you ******* morons believe what the Ape has convinced you of. Another dumb town game.

lmfao

lines like this are better when you anchor them in legit points, not revisionist history

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

lmfao

lines like this are better when you anchor them in legit points, not revisionist history

and even better when the complete fool who came after you all game Hammers town and all the merry idiots follow along. HAmmer Bitch look like the fool that you are

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I like that Smash is fear monger if that 'ape is going to win the game', even though it's impossible for it to be lylo... just another example of Smash exposing himself by being sloppy with logic and info

you twisted everything in your favor even after I explained my reasons which seem to mean nothing since no one seems to read anything I say at this point I'm no longer any help to this game at all. Oh Smash is all over the place when my single focus has been you how in the **** does that constitute all over the place ? What I proves is that the people voting me have skimmed the fuick out of these last 20 + pages and listen to the loudest Idiot in the room.