Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

Ape got behind JiF the whole game.  Encouraged all of my reads, wrong or right.  Gave me rep on posts, saw the same game as I did, gave me compliments on certain posts.  He only does this as scum.  He never came after me all game.  He he talks about doing this all the time too.  

And now he's coming after me immediately because I've clearly been off on my last few reads.  He is trying to use 80's continuum as his case.  lol 

Why does he have a vest?  

There were 2 kills last night.  

Dice followed me on a bad read too and fed into it.  I will post some of that tomorrow too

Yeah.  I'm going to sleep on this. No need to rush but should be pretty obvious.

Florida vs Duke on right now.  Jimmy V classic. 

20 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ape got behind JiF the whole game.  Encouraged all of my reads, wrong or right.  Gave me rep on posts, saw the same game as I did, gave me compliments on certain posts.  He only does this as scum.  He never came after me all game.  He he talks about doing this all the time too.  

And now he's coming after me immediately because I've clearly been off on my last few reads.  He is trying to use 80's continuum as his case.  lol 

Why does he have a vest?  

Dice followed me on a bad read too and fed into it.  I will post some of that tomorrow too

Yeah.  I'm going to sleep on this. No need to rush but should be pretty obvious.

Yeah, no.

I know I have been less than useless guys, sorry about this.  I really need to go back and look things over, because I don't feel like I have any good read right now, and obviously mindlessly following the lead of whichever person seems most interesting at the moment isn't going to be worth sh*t.  Obviously it sucks to only focus on those who have been posting and I may be the guiltiest of parties on that, but unless it's a matter of drawing names out of a hat, it's probably going to come down to that.  My only hope is that there should be at bare minimum one scum (or at least non-town) member with at least a little incentive to be actively playing, so there's got to be something to go with here.  Will definitely try to go back and review to contribute something that's worth a damn.

27 minutes ago, JiF said:

Why does he have a vest?  

I know full well this is hardly the way to make any real decisions for a legit play in this game, but I'm going to at least ask about it anyway... care to share where the "Dice" line was clearly copied from?

His aptitude for organizing these "challenges" was frighteningly good. 

He had made men cut their own feet off, constructed a reverse bear traps which turned peoples faces inside out, and the water filled head drowning box.

What he had arranged this time was perhaps his most gruesome yet.  The victim had been suspended above a running wood chipper and given very little time to solve a riddle which couldn't be solved.  It was never meant to be solved....

Slowly he began to be lowered in...

1. Mess Station (SK) Blown up D2

2. Delusional 80 (Scum w/ Vest -- lynched D1)

3. Leroy (Town Crippler -- NK N1)

4. Gerbil

5. The Stupid Ape™

6. Teh Cruncher (town jumper -- NK N1)

7. Jets Toad (JC)

8. Wessssley! (DPR) (Cop - Knifed -- D2)

9. BeeGee (Lizard King) (Town Suicide Bomber -- blown up D2)

10. JiFruit

11. Smush (Town Enforcer -- Lynched D2)

12. Bleedin Green aka the Octogenarian

13. AFleaM (Town Double Talker -- NK N2)

14. SaladTosser (Dice)

15.  Noltwerp (Gladiator -- NK N2)

6 hours ago, JiF said:

Why does he have a vest?  

you realize dobbers wear nappies right???  Cause that's exactly what you sound like here, like ure gonna run to mum to dob on another kid. this post sux.

7 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Well.  We had two killing roles again last night.  You were shot at and survived.  So, I'm good with my vote.

Prolly a odd/even day shot SK or some such sh*t.  Good luck Ape.

Spin away.

are you saying you shot ape or are you talking about smash?

and what happened to ure |we will know ure alignment" thing??

2 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

are you saying you shot ape or are you talking about smash?

and what happened to ure |we will know ure alignment" thing??

Smash stated he shot Ape.  I'm reasonably confident Ape is the SK.  

Not sure what your second statement even means.  

As far as the rest...too many slackards...BG and JiF head my list of scum choices.  I can vote either so if you are scum or just reluctant town go ahead make a case and I will move there...right now I'd like to at least get some to offer commentary.  

8 hours ago, Pac said:

1. Mess Station (SK) Blown up D2

2. Delusional 80 (Scum w/ Vest -- lynched D1)

3. Leroy (Town Crippler -- NK N1)

4. Gerbil

5. The Stupid Ape™

6. Teh Cruncher (town jumper -- NK N1)

7. Jets Toad (JC)

8. Wessssley! (DPR) (Cop - Knifed -- D2)

9. BeeGee (Lizard King) (Town Suicide Bomber -- blown up D2)

10. JiFruit

11. Smush (Town Enforcer -- Lynched D2)

12. Bleedin Green aka the Octogenarian

13. AFleaM (Town Double Talker -- NK N2)

14. SaladTosser (Dice)

15.  Noltwerp (Gladiator -- NK N2)

Now that I look at this...I see 80 had a vest...so maybe Pac gave the scum team vests.  With that...

Vote Ape

I cannot post at work so see you guys tonight.  Do the right thing and lynch Ape.

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Meanwhile dice, verb and bg have gone the whole game without taking a position on anything.

Mafia is dead. Townies play like ******* morons, veterans are thin-skinned pussies, and 30% of every game just sits back and mouth breathes.

This is why I only wanted to play if CTM played.

I thought it was because you finally gave up manscaping

This whole situation smacks of the Ape setting up mislynches by harping on small details and out-working his opponent.

The "new" town Ape supposedly likes to make his case and let the town decide.  Scum Ape still likes to go hard in the paint at people.  He was totally sure on Smash, and then blames Smash once it is done.

He's had some good points, though, so I'm trying to re-read this past day and see where we're at.

12 hours ago, JiF said:

Why does he have a vest?  

A vest does seem like a SK-ish thing to have.

JiF and Ape not teammates, that's for sure.  They seem to play along a bit yesterday, but now look like they're about to go at each other today - that is 100% not teammates playing.

I would include that they prob aren't both town, either.

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Now that I look at this...I see 80 had a vest...so maybe Pac gave the scum team vests.  With that...

Vote Ape

I cannot post at work so see you guys tonight.  Do the right thing and lynch Ape.

There is no SK.

The sh*ts are items people are earning. Pay attention to the scenes.

21 minutes ago, Verbal said:

This whole situation smacks of the Ape setting up mislynches by harping on small details and out-working his opponent.

The "new" town Ape supposedly likes to make his case and let the town decide.  Scum Ape still likes to go hard in the paint at people.  He was totally sure on Smash, and then blames Smash once it is done.

He's had some good points, though, so I'm trying to re-read this past day and see where we're at.

I'm not scum or SK. I'm with clients all day. No time for bickering.

Read better. Or I guess use my absence to frame me, if you're scum.

i don't care.