Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

Just now, Smashmouth said:

you twisted everything in your favor even after I explained my reasons which seem to mean nothing since no one seems to read anything I say at this point I'm no longer any help to this game at all. Oh Smash is all over the place when my single focus has been you how in the **** does that constitute all over the place ? What I proves is that the people voting me have skimmed the fuick out of these last 20 + pages and listen to the loudest Idiot in the room. 

lol, I read your posts, then went and found your other posts and showed how you undermined your earlier points, or lied about what you said.

i didn't tell anyone how to interpret anything. Just showed you shooting yourself on the foot. 

Your lucky to have lived this long, considering the lies and narrative.

awful play by an awful player 

Well this sh*t show has really turned into an even bigger sh*t show, huh?

I had convinced myself that given what else we saw, a DK attempt was most likely from a vig, which is why I thought this Ape/Smash stuff was plain stupid.  Given what we just saw happen there, whether or not either of those attempts came from town, there's now absolutely no reason to believe that vets anyone.  If it's both from town, then this town is stupid as ****, but in all likelihood there's non-town getting DK attempts in too.  It's looking like this Ape/Smash sh*t needs to be settled at this point.  And for ****s sake can you ****ers shutup for a minute so I can finish posting?  God... will catch up again and then cast a vote.

3 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Well this sh*t show has really turned into an even bigger sh*t show, huh?

I had convinced myself that given what else we saw, a DK attempt was most likely from a vig, which is why I thought this Ape/Smash stuff was plain stupid.  Given what we just saw happen there, whether or not either of those attempts came from town, there's now absolutely no reason to believe that vets anyone.  If it's both from town, then this town is stupid as ****, but in all likelihood there's non-town getting DK attempts in too.  It's looking like this Ape/Smash sh*t needs to be settled at this point.  And for ****s sake can you ****ers shutup for a minute so I can finish posting?  God... will catch up again and then cast a vote.

i love pac's games...stay aggressive...hammer scum and I get a vig kill.

"You need to calm down..  everyone needs to calm down so we can talk this out".

"Yeah I think we got our guy"

"Agreed"

"Yup"

"Lets do it"

"No doubt"

"Time to die"

With that....  they ripped him apart...  literally.

Smash aka Dirty Harry (Town Enforcer) is DEAD!

harryhed.jpg

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

"You need to calm down..  everyone needs to calm down so we can talk this out".

"Yeah I think we got our guy"

"Agreed"

"Yup"

"Lets do it"

"No doubt"

"Time to die"

With that....  they ripped him apart...  literally.

Smash aka Dirty Harry (Town Enforcer) is DEAD!

harryhed.jpg

Smash is the worst mafia played I've ever seen. Unless you're ******* with us.

I know I am town so I know I'm not the one being set up for an 80 bus. Next on the list is JC and then Dice both of which joined the tail end of 80s train. JC also hammered Smash. I could easily see one of these two being a scummate. I also still don't feel comfortable about AVM or Jif...both of which are at the top of 80s list and were both off 80s train AND were both on Smash at the start of his train. I know it doesn't take a genius to call scum out of a quarter of the game but out of these 4 there's definitely one, maybe two scum it's just a matter of following the trail I think. There's too many coincidences and odd connections going on here for it to all be random imo.