Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

1 hour ago, JiF said:

haha - maybe Ape was town.  That was fast!!!

Coward scum, get no respect from me.

Well played if you were scum this whole time. If not, blame the whole debacle on Smash. If he doesn't lie SEVERAL times, I would have laid off him, and kept my focus.

Agreed coward scum.

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

I doubt it, btw.  He completely played anti-town here.  Scum seems right, but maybe 2nd SK?

100% false.

I was onto 80 and Hess on D1. I cased Smash for all the right town reason. Lizzie too, at first on D1. I could tell DPR was fencing (doing what CTM usually does when he is a town power role) with me. Today, I provided you a framework for exactly why I was the lynch target, and why it was endgame.

I also debunked all of the false premises that were being used by those framing me.

I take it you're scum though, right? So, you already know... and ultimately if JIF is town, he was scum's patsy, but it wasn't me that did it.

56 minutes ago, Verbal said:

But seriously, if I'm on a team with Dice, he's town.  I've been trying to see all angles, and I believed your angle on Ape more than I believed his angle on you.  His looked like a reach, and yours seems a natural progression of reads.

*shrugs*

It is what it is, dude.

If true, you're dumber than Smash.

I didn't have an angle. I just proved the premise JIF was voting by false, JC too, and showed where he undermines himself. I didn't spin. Nothing. 

If you're town, you've lost touch with what you're supposed to look for.

You aren't town though... so it's cool.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I was thinking he's a SK and you and Dice are 80's teammates.

Or him and JC are teammates and you and dice are teammates.  

Either way, I'm pretty sure the game just ended.  Though, I cant be killed tonight, so that might make things interesting and extend the game.  Or not because at day break, I'd be alone and could be piled on.  

IDK - who gives a ****.  At least we killed the Ape. 

lol

If true, this makes you beyond stupid.

If you couldn't do the basic math that with 6 players, 2 scum, 1 SK, lynching the SK is the last thing you want to do... you are worse than Smash. You lynch me, if I"m SK, it's 3 town, 2 scum, they NK town, and win. You handed them endgame. Just like I was saying.

I'm not even SK though. The best piece of info that town had was that I blocked a kill. Scum has to consider that I may be doc. Therefore forcing a mislynch on me is their only play to eliminate me. If you are town and aided with that you're a ******* moron.

Jetscode is quite obviously scum. I figured you were, but maybe it's Verbal and you're just dumber than Smash.

"But I'm right.  Why won't they listen to me"

*sobs gently*

"If they just listen to me this could have all be avoided.  Ok I was wrong about Dirty Harry and I shot Jimmy Two Times.  SUE ME!  It was just an honest mistake...  I'm one tough m'fer and if they don't listen to me THEY DESERVE TO LOSE!  I've laid the path to the promised land.  That's all I can do.  My conscious is clear.  I did it..  I'm the best...  I'm the best... I'm"

• Upvote 1

"I just like running"...

"HAHAHA..  go ahead we'll give you a 1 minute head start"

"ok then".

Before he could take 2 steps his achilles was slashed and he tumbled to the ground writhing in pain.  John and the kid took turns kicking him in the head until he was gone.

BG, Forrest Gump (Town Runner) is Dead!

Forrest-Gump-large.jpg

• Upvote 2

"ET knows who bad man is.  ET knows... knows".

"You don't know sh-t you 2 foot lump of crap".

with 1 quick slice his thin neck was sliced from one end to the other and his head dropped to the ground - where Norma proceeded to kick it into a canal.

JC, ET (Town Alien doc) is DEAD!

blog%2520dany.jpg

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Well played if you were scum this whole time. If not, blame the whole debacle on Smash. If he doesn't lie SEVERAL times, I would have laid off him, and kept my focus.

Agreed coward scum.

100% false.

I was onto 80 and Hess on D1. I cased Smash for all the right town reason. Lizzie too, at first on D1. I could tell DPR was fencing (doing what CTM usually does when he is a town power role) with me. Today, I provided you a framework for exactly why I was the lynch target, and why it was endgame.

I also debunked all of the false premises that were being used by those framing me.

I take it you're scum though, right? So, you already know... and ultimately if JIF is town, he was scum's patsy, but it wasn't me that did it.

If true, you're dumber than Smash.

I didn't have an angle. I just proved the premise JIF was voting by false, JC too, and showed where he undermines himself. I didn't spin. Nothing. 

If you're town, you've lost touch with what you're supposed to look for.

You aren't town though... so it's cool.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

If true, this makes you beyond stupid.

If you couldn't do the basic math that with 6 players, 2 scum, 1 SK, lynching the SK is the last thing you want to do... you are worse than Smash. You lynch me, if I"m SK, it's 3 town, 2 scum, they NK town, and win. You handed them endgame. Just like I was saying.

I'm not even SK though. The best piece of info that town had was that I blocked a kill. Scum has to consider that I may be doc. Therefore forcing a mislynch on me is their only play to eliminate me. If you are town and aided with that you're a ******* moron.

Jetscode is quite obviously scum. I figured you were, but maybe it's Verbal and you're just dumber than Smash.

Great Job Ape leading the lynches on townies then taking a shot instead of an investigation and killing yet another townie. You truly suck at this game and I was really hilarious watching you blame everyone but yourself. Maybe some day you will stop drowning out all the other players in the game and possibly learn something. You stink

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Wish I could have played . Looked fun. That being said JN Mafia is deader than Fitzpatricks career. Not wasting another minute with this nonsense 

I'm not quitting.  Football talk just ain't the same and you certainly can't have some of the great conversation we have here on the main board.  This game became more contentious than most but that's what happens when you get competitive people trying to win

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'm not quitting.  Football talk just ain't the same and you certainly can't have some of the great conversation we have here on the main board.  This game became more contentious than most but that's what happens when you get competitive people trying to win

Nobody asked you to quit. It's just not fun for me anymore. Not going to get into specifics because it doesn't matter. I'm just done playing. I really don't give a fuck what anyone else does.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Crusher lets try some Alt games before you quit . I think that's just what we need

Those are worse. It's been awhile so you probably forgot how fucking gawd awful those game really were. Everyone spends more time guessing who is who then they do playing the game. I will give whoever mods the alts but I want nothing to do with that nonsense. I got them all set for Lilly. I removed all multiple characters so half of the game isn't an Al Pacino character. Each alt is a different actor. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nobody asked you to quit. It's just not fun for me anymore. Not going to get into specifics because it doesn't matter. I'm just done playing. I really don't give a **** what anyone else does.

we need more diversity in the player pool...we know each other so well...we cannot breed new play styles...go to Dm or another site...i'm listening for opinions...make a new monnier...do not advertise you're from here...and the enjoyment can return.

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I'm not going anywhere. DM has good mafia but I feel like Im watching a G rated Disney movie. Last time you and I played there together someone got yelled at for saying someone else sucked at mafia because it was hurtful. WTF? Also most the people there I like to play with don't play anymore. Few there I enjoy but I like to talk like a grownup when I play. Not walk on eggshells for fear of hurting someone's stupid little ******* feelings. 

i know that feeling...yes, I prefer our X Rated games...but still...we need a bigger player pool 

• Upvote 1