Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

21 minutes ago, Verbal said:

JiF and Ape not teammates, that's for sure.  They seem to play along a bit yesterday, but now look like they're about to go at each other today - that is 100% not teammates playing.

I would include that they prob aren't both town, either.

That's because I'm town.

I didn't use JIF for any mislynches. Fact check. I spearheaded Smash with no regrets. 80 was scum. There is no premise for talking about me using Jif here. I haven't.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

That's because I'm town.

I didn't use JIF for any mislynches. Fact check. I spearheaded Smash with no regrets. 80 was scum. There is no premise for talking about me using Jif here. I haven't.

Where in my post did I suggest you used JiF?  I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt based on Smash being Smash, but this post looks like guilty conscience, dude.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

That's fine. Vests are still not indicative of SK, we see them all the time. Hess was SK,odds favor bad vig shots and not another SK.

Frankly.

True as well - I'm not sold on there being a SK, but I'm not going to discount the possibility, either.

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Yeah, no.

Yep!  You openly brag about leaving me around till end game all time as scum because I'm the scum MVP and you can manipulate me.  You literally say this, all the time.

You were shot at and survived and we saw 2 deaths again last night with the SK being blown up.  

You may not be scum but you're not town, that's for sure.

59 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Where in my post did I suggest you used JiF?  I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt based on Smash being Smash, but this post looks like guilty conscience, dude.

Jif said that's what I was doing. You have a post saying 'this smacks of ape leading mislynches'.

Combined, I figured you were part agreeing with him. Point of fact, Smash is the only mislynch. It's not what's happening.

I never have a guilty conscience about doing bad things as scum. Dot be silly.

33 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yep!  You openly brag about leaving me around till end game all time as scum because I'm the scum MVP and you can manipulate me.  You literally say this, all the time.

You were shot at and survived and we saw 2 deaths again last night with the SK being blown up.  

You may not be scum but you're not town, that's for sure.

So, your argument is that I keep you alive as scum, but I'm the SK.

Youve undermined your own fraud of a case.

Not to mention, In a game where we already have a dead SK.

Scum knows a mislynch here is endgame. Jif and Jetscode are scum framing me as SK. Do the math, SK hunting here is 100% scum agenda, regardless of me actually being town.

its all in the math. Duh

Following up on my last thought... Scum probably has 2 members left, given the game size.

There are 6 players, right? Scum needs a mislynch and a successful NK to win.

Ape has been shot and didn't die. Scum is afraid Ape might have other protection, so they need him to be lynched so they can shoot elsewhere for the win.

Ape has played loud and proud all game, which makes him an easy person to point to a claim "he's dirty". Revisit my play. I've done what I always do. I nailed 80 on D1, Hess on D2, and the only mis-steps I've had were in going after both Lizzie and Smash, but with casing about them defying logic, pushing theories and narratives, and lying. These are things I ALWAYS jump on pro-actively as a scum hunter. 

Scum needs protected townies dead. This is their end-game play. 

43 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, your argument is that I keep you alive as scum, but I'm the SK.

Youve undermined your own fraud of a case.

Not to mention, In a game where we already have a dead SK.

Scum knows a mislynch here is endgame. Jif and Jetscode are scum framing me as SK. Do the math, SK hunting here is 100% scum agenda, regardless of me actually being town.

its all in the math. Duh

My theory is, your not town.  Whether your SK or scum, I'm not sure...but you're not town. 

And I'm not "SK hunting", I'm talking through scenarios and being cautious because I understand where we are at in the game.  Unlike you who came out guns blazing on me. 

You know I'm town and have had 2 bad reads in a row and you thought this would be easy today.

I do have a theory that I'm the last remaining townie and we're looking at either another Sk vs. scum or scum vs. scum.  I'm just the dope caught in the middle of it. 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

My theory is, your not town.  Whether your SK or scum, I'm not sure...but you're not town. 

And I'm not "SK hunting", I'm talking through scenarios and being cautious because I understand where we are at in the game.  Unlike you who came out guns blazing on me. 

You know I'm town and have had 2 bad reads in a row and you thought this would be easy today.

I do have a theory that I'm the last remaining townie and we're looking at either another Sk vs. scum or scum vs. scum.  I'm just the dope caught in the middle of it. 

Now you're backpedalling. 

My job is done here. The rest of you townies, vote properly. If we lose, it won't be on me. I've had a mis-step, but I have given you the path now.

On 12/5/2016 at 1:42 PM, JiF said:

My thoughts after catching up:

Feeling better about @Nolder - the post Ape bumped where he cased 80 and Lizzie, I dont think Nol would have put that type of effort in to bus and the timing didnt make a ton of sense either.  Feel good about him for now.

Smash is making zero sense and is literally all over the place but cant figure out if this is blockhead town Smash or him playing a terrible scum game.  That said, he's completely illogical every single step of the way.  

Still cant get over AVM's sudden appearance, emo response and his weird role that I wouldnt trust, ever. He defended terribly too.  And then did a hi and disappear act I noticed during my catch up. Most damning is he was working cases ignoring that Ape was shot, like, he never read the thread and saw it happened. 

That said, nobody right now is more damning than DPR.  He's claiming he's got 2 bird in hands, Smash and Ape.  Smash shot Ape. So that makes sense.  He's voting for BG but when asked who he would shoot between BG, me and AVM (I think those were the choices) - he said AVM.  There isnt a single thing here that makes any sense. In addition, I've been on him since D1 because he's playing like scum trying not to make a mistake. 

Vote DPR 

On 12/5/2016 at 2:39 PM, Dicetosser said:

He and Kivam are talked about in reverent tones.  nods

I didn't say IS double vote but it makes me think of that.

Also im gonna game the mod here. We are only allowed to claim the name of our roles. I cant see a mod giving really scummy sounding probably going to be assumed scum role  names to the mafia. Would run the risk of outing them as soon as they claimed.

On 12/5/2016 at 2:41 PM, Dicetosser said:

jif makes a good point about DPR and to me he seems fixated on voting inactives atm which isn't something im ever a fan of.

vote DPR

Going back to DPR...this is kind of where I felt like he was parroting me and following me on a bad read.

It's not as damning as I originally thought when I recalled last night...but it felt like a get behind the JiF moment.  

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

lol, if this was even true, then you'd be ending the game by going after the SK first... moron

again, you have undermined yourself

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Going back to DPR...this is kind of where I felt like he was parroting me and following me on a bad read.

It's not as damning as I originally thought when I recalled last night...but it felt like a get behind the JiF moment.  

Nope. Not what I was doing... quoting dicetosser doens't  make sense there either. Are you accusing me, or him?

D1

- 80 lynched with a vest on

N1

- Crusher killed (let's say by scum)
- Leelou killed (let's say by Hess)

D2

- Smash tried to shoot me (vig shot), it failed
- Lizzie died blowing up SK Hess, Hess had no vest
- DPR shot (let's say this was by a vig too, since DPR was shot when he was being super scummy, no reason for a non-town player to shoot him)

N2

- AVM shot (let's say by vig)
- Nolder shot (let's say by scum

D3

- trap on a player failed

My take-aways from the actions and facts established through deaths:

• Hess was a SK, he had no vest, by that being the case there is no premise established for a 2nd SK to have a vest (so, the case that I'm the SK because I might have had a vest to protect me from Smash is a false premise)
  • 80 was a scum with a vest in the game, therefore there'd be no balance to give out extra vests to additional scum members, again meaning there is no premise for another scum member to have a vest (so, the case that my protection makes me scum is also a false premise)
  • Normally the town player with protection is the Doc. The Doc is not dead. I can neither confirm or deny that I am the Doc, but scum's only path to victory right this second is to lynch the Doc. If they think that's me, then that's the play.

Additional thoughts:

• JIF has insisted all game long that I have a post restriction. Would it be fair to a SK to give him a post restriction? No. 
  • JIF has accused me to puppeting him as scum, but there's zero evidence of this. Even he failed to produce any.

This shouldn't be difficult. Honestly. 

On 12/4/2016 at 5:36 PM, Integrity28 said:

DPR is playing like a pussy who is scared to make a wrong move.

I make wrong moves as town, and then use reactions to them for info. Playing town scared of tentative is for sissies.

This is a post I made on the 4th. 

On 12/5/2016 at 0:58 PM, JiF said:

Agreed 100% on DPR.  He's tried to play out front as scum here a few times and it backfired majorly.  Seems he's playing very cautious. 

This is JIF referencing it on the 5th in the middle of me casing Smash. Then a bunch of posts from JIF that piggy-back my already in progress arguments towards both DPR and Smash... 

On 12/5/2016 at 1:00 PM, JiF said:

Smash has been playing like he knows more than everyone else, all game. 

On 12/5/2016 at 1:02 PM, JiF said:

WTF?  Team SK's maybe?  How does he know for "fact" he would have shot someone he asked him too? 

On 12/5/2016 at 1:05 PM, JiF said:

I agree...but I dont think Smash plays like this as scum.  That's my only hesitation with him right now.  He's a lurker when he's scum.  I think he's just being blockhead Smash, we know and love.  Could be wrong, but that's my read so far.  He is all over the place though...so that may change.  Looks like I got 5 pages or so to catch up on and see what other poopoo he's spewing.

On 12/5/2016 at 1:06 PM, JiF said:

You're full of sh*t.  You knew Hess was SK, but shot Ape because you knew Hess would shoot whoever you want?  Why would a townie want to kill random people and trust a 3rd party? 

On 12/5/2016 at 1:14 PM, JiF said:

This makes no sense.  You've got 2 bird in hands but your voting BG?  Why are you convincing us to lynch the bird in hands? 

On 12/5/2016 at 1:15 PM, JiF said:

You have 2 bird in hands in Ape and Smash.  Yet, you're voting BG but if you had a shot, you'd shoot AVM?

WTF????

On 12/5/2016 at 1:16 PM, Integrity28 said:

Mind-melding. 

My head is spinning over this nonsense.

On 12/5/2016 at 1:21 PM, JiF said:

Well, I never said he wouldnt put any scum mates as town reads, he typically mixes it up but almost 100% of the time, he goes after and or/puts at least one of his temmates in the scum category.  That said, I'm not basing anything I'm doing off of 80's stupid list.

I like you vote and leaning there as well.

On 12/5/2016 at 1:24 PM, JiF said:

Yet, you're not voting him or Smash or AVM who you would shoot.  You're voting BG.

lmfao

On 12/5/2016 at 1:42 PM, JiF said:

My thoughts after catching up:

Feeling better about @Nolder - the post Ape bumped where he cased 80 and Lizzie, I dont think Nol would have put that type of effort in to bus and the timing didnt make a ton of sense either.  Feel good about him for now.

Smash is making zero sense and is literally all over the place but cant figure out if this is blockhead town Smash or him playing a terrible scum game.  That said, he's completely illogical every single step of the way.  

Still cant get over AVM's sudden appearance, emo response and his weird role that I wouldnt trust, ever. He defended terribly too.  And then did a hi and disappear act I noticed during my catch up. Most damning is he was working cases ignoring that Ape was shot, like, he never read the thread and saw it happened. 

That said, nobody right now is more damning than DPR.  He's claiming he's got 2 bird in hands, Smash and Ape.  Smash shot Ape. So that makes sense.  He's voting for BG but when asked who he would shoot between BG, me and AVM (I think those were the choices) - he said AVM.  There isnt a single thing here that makes any sense. In addition, I've been on him since D1 because he's playing like scum trying not to make a mistake. 

Vote DPR 

Here is JIF voting DPR, and below...

On 12/5/2016 at 2:25 PM, Integrity28 said:

About this point on AVM. If he had teammates, wouldn't they fill him in on what he missed? Meaning, would scum ever make a case that ignores an event like Ape being shot? I doubt it. I'm town. I know this scum QT is full of my name. Personally, I think the damning thing was the weak as sh*t case AVM made against me for leaving people off my list of inactives that I was insulting. Not game related, nor a viable basis for a vote beyond page 3 of joke votes.

I like the vote on DPR, but "nobody is more damning"? Come one. I just illustrated several lies by Smash. 

I'd say they are 1A and 1B, and both should be dead. The only think Smash has working to his advantage is that every single one of us has run a scenario through our heads where we could envision him being this ******* dumb as town. He's like and old, angry version of Lizzie when it comes to anti-logic.

This is me telling JIF to vote Smash first. If I were puppeting JIF, then I wouldn't be arguing that my Smash case is better. Not a chance.

If you're going to try to take me out with a framing bullsh*t case, you're going to have to do a better job fact checking sh*t.

6 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I doubt it, btw.  He completely played anti-town here.  Scum seems right, but maybe 2nd SK?

I was thinking he's a SK and you and Dice are 80's teammates.

Or him and JC are teammates and you and dice are teammates.  

Either way, I'm pretty sure the game just ended.  Though, I cant be killed tonight, so that might make things interesting and extend the game.  Or not because at day break, I'd be alone and could be piled on.  

IDK - who gives a ****.  At least we killed the Ape. 

lol

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

I was thinking he's a SK and you and Dice are 80's teammates.

Or him and JC are teammates and you and dice are teammates.  

Either way, I'm pretty sure the game just ended.  Though, I cant be killed tonight, so that might make things interesting and extend the game.  Or not because at day break, I'd be alone and could be piled on.  

IDK - who gives a ****.  At least we killed the Ape

lol

silver lining

• Upvote 1

But seriously, if I'm on a team with Dice, he's town.  I've been trying to see all angles, and I believed your angle on Ape more than I believed his angle on you.  His looked like a reach, and yours seems a natural progression of reads.

*shrugs*

It is what it is, dude.