Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, not really. I've pointed out the nuance of scum talking to townies a revealing they know they are town so many times over the years. It proves out. Most of you guys aren't in tune with the level of empathy I am. It's part of my job, putting myself in others shoes and thinking about how they'd subconsciously act/speak.

Do you really think you're the first person to have considered that?  Or analyzed that?  Good grief.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Are you in fact, denying that you said Smash and Ape are in your pocket, meaning scum.  And that I'm also on Ape's team?

You're claiming you didnt say those things? 

I've been crystal clear about everything and no one else seems to be confused. Go get some new glasses or something, because damn.

4 minutes ago, D P R said:

I can't believe you let that get under your skin. Now I really am tempted to troll you and Point Break and see how much I can make you two squeal.

You've tried to troll me for years. Still haven't made a dent. Go for it... 

You've tried to troll me for years. Still haven't made a dent. Go for it... 

You're right... no point in even trying with somebody as stoic as you. When everyone else has lost their emo minds, there you are, the emotional rock. Like the voice of calm over the raging sea you are.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, D P R said:

Like I said, I feel great about having you and Smash in our pocket. No way he's Town, panics at L-5 and blows a Town shot. And there's no way that I call you out and you spin some bullsh*t that I'm working with Smash and earned a set through a PR that we orchestrated to shoot you. If that ain't logic and casing, I don't know what is.

8 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

you suck at this...

if you had to vig one of Avm, Jif, or Bg who do you choose?   

why?

8 hours ago, D P R said:

AVM.

He's pinged more people than the other two, and more people have commented on it, he's notorious for laying low when he's scum, and he got a little feisty when a little heat was put to him. This is the same situation I pointed out with Smash needing to sleep - if he has a kidney stone, he could just say "folks, I have a kidney stone. I'll check in tomorrow." Nobody is going to argue with that and we would have moved on. But he didn't. 

1 hour ago, D P R said:

So you're on Ape's team then. Good to know.

Smash and Ape - scum in his back pocket.  Voting BG, but would kill AVM if given the choice between BG and AVM and Me but now I'm on Ape's team.

yep. You're ******* terrible. 

Just now, JiF said:

hahahahahaha - you suck at this.  I cant believe there is a group of people who think you're good.

It's ******* amazing right? I mean, here you have this guy who has spent all these years charming 16 year olds on the internet, who are enthralled at any mention of booze, with references to vampires and bogey men. I mean, he's models his entire persona around being an effeminate lush.

He tries so hard to achieve "pirate" but all I picture when I see him acting out his childhood haunts is a creepy old ****er with a beat up van that has the windows blacked out.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

hahahahahaha - you suck at this.  I cant believe there is a group of people who think you're good.

hahahahahahahaha - it shut you up. I guess it's safe to say you won't be backing any of your claims with proof then?

1 minute ago, D P R said:

You're right... no point in even trying with somebody as stoic as you. When everyone else has lost their emo minds, there you are, the emotional rock. Like the voice of calm over the raging sea you are.

Wrong, Neverland.

I am the sea. You will all be crushed and drowned beneath me.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

No, no, no.... you don't. 

I've caught Smash lying. 

You and Smash say I'm spinning/lying and refuse to prove it. 

There's a HUGE difference between proving a lie, and just saying it over and over until the lemmings accept it, Mr. Trump.

you didn't catch Smash lying because as I've stated, with proof, I didn't lie at all. Yet you keep up this bullsh*t trying to antagonize me.

Now JIF coming into the fray claiming I'm all over the place when All I'm doing is trying to prevent you from continuously spewing bullsh*t. Sounds Like JIF is trying to piss mew off as well.

1. I know APE voted before me now but that was not what had annoyed me at first what annoyed me was Ape claiming he was spearheading a lynch I was clearly heavily involved in.

2. Ape claims as he states I was 100 % convinced he was the SK when that's CLEARLY not the case Ive stated this on numerous occasions and showed proof with posts that he could POSSIBLY be any of 3 roles yet he keeps insisting.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

you didn't catch Smash lying because as I've stated, with proof, I didn't lie at all. Yet you keep up this bullsh*t trying to antagonize me.

Now JIF coming into the fray claiming I'm all over the place when All I'm doing is trying to prevent you from continuously spewing bullsh*t. Sounds Like JIF is trying to piss mew off as well.

1. I know APE voted before me now but that was not what had annoyed me at first what annoyed me was Ape claiming he was spearheading a lynch I was clearly heavily involved in.

2. Ape claims as he states I was 100 % convinced he was the SK when that's CLEARLY not the case Ive stated this on numerous occasions and showed proof with posts that he could POSSIBLY be any of 3 roles yet he keeps insisting.

Yes, I did. The posts have been bumped. You suck at mafia more than you suck at anger management.

I never said the bold. You're lying, again. I said you suggested to others I was SK, but you knew Hess was 100% SK. You can't even keep your sh*t straight. You're a trainwreck.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It's ******* amazing right? I mean, here you have this guy who has spent all these years charming 16 year olds on the internet, who are enthralled at any mention of booze, with references to vampires and bogey men. I mean, he's models his entire persona around being an effeminate lush.

He tries so hard to achieve "pirate" but all I picture when I see him acting out his childhood haunts is a creepy old ****er with a beat up van that has the windows blacked out.

This is good. I feel the meltdown coming soon now.

Just now, D P R said:

This is good. I feel the meltdown coming soon now.

I feign meltdowns when I need them strategically. Right now, I'm in position I love being in. Multiple idiots all pinned to the wall... you won't out-work me, you won't out-smart me... it's just a matter of letting others catch up and do the right thing.

You're done. Smash first, though.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Yes, I did. The posts have been bumped. You suck at mafia more than you suck at anger management.

I bumped posts that clearly show I was unsure what role you may have. I gave three options SK SCUM DOC yet your focused 100 percent on SK and sorry but your wrong.

I also posted clarifying I was now aware you voted before me because the vote was not counted, which is really irrelevant in my argument with you but you choose to ignore that and continue to call me a liar.

Your the one being obtuse and your the one pushing this argument because Im not lying and I refuse to back down to your constant push.

JIF pops in now claiming I'm "all over the place" when In fact my focus has been on YOU and these 2 issues your making up in your head to make me look scummy.

Looks like JIF may be taking the same road you are by calling me a blockhead and its designed to piss me off more than anything else.

I feign meltdowns when I need them strategically. Right now, I'm in position I love being in. Multiple idiots all pinned to the wall... you won't out-work me, you won't out-smart me... it's just a matter of letting others catch up and do the right thing.

You're done. Smash first, though.

Ima just leave this here.

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Unvote

Vote Smash

Good job scum

Sorry your blockheads and "all over the place" comments didn't set me off but at this stage I'm getting used to ignoring that nonsense. My hope is that people actually did read APE'S  bullsh*t and then his disgusting buddying up to you which if your town you really got jobbed here cause I know with your lazy play style you would NEVER investigate his bullsh*t. If you are Down which I doubt at this stage boy did you get jobbed