can't you see what Bowles is doing???

bowlesichick

He said it with his own lips......that he is going to go down with the Fitz ship........Macc will RESIGN Fitz in the offseason to a 2-3 year deal arguing that if he had a complete offseason to work with everyone the play would be better...keeps marshall/decker happy also                       Im sorry for all Jet fans but its so obvious. enjoy Fitzfizzle through 2019.

The concept seems absurd.  Add that to a brand new poster starting the thread, and it looks even worse.

I, however, am not inclined to dismiss this entirely.  Bowles has done many things that defy logic.  I haven't come to a conclusion on Macc yet, therefore, something insanely stupid is still in play.

2 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

The concept seems absurd.  Add that to a brand new poster starting the thread, and it looks even worse.

I, however, am not inclined to dismiss this entirely.  Bowles has done many things that defy logic.  I haven't come to a conclusion on Macc yet, therefore, something insanely stupid is still in play.

Through 2019 tho...? No team is that dumb. After this years disaster I don't think any team is giving him more than what he deserved from the jump.. one year vet min.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Through 2019 tho...? No team is that dumb. After this years disaster I don't think any team is giving him more than what he deserved from the jump.. one year vet min.

By not "dismissing entirely," I mean can you honestly rule out 100% a Fitz return in 2017?

I am saying that part of his statement could still be in play.  Keep in mind, I think it is asinine.   But the Jets brass might not.

2 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

By not "dismissing entirely," I mean can you honestly rule out 100% a Fitz return in 2017?

I am saying that part of his statement could still be in play.  Keep in mind, I think it is asinine.   But the Jets brass might not.

I think you're right.  If Fitz plays like he normally does against mediocre teams, he could win a few games.  Then when Jerry asks for a 1st rounder for Romo and normal retreads like Hoyer and McCown are retained in Chicago and Cleveland, Maccags may be stuck either with giving the keys to Petty or Hack both of whom we know Bowles doesn't trust or taking another Bear retread (Cutler) who is expensive and who would be a big risk in the NY market.  As asinine as it sounds, and as much as I hate it, it's not impossible...

8 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

If they think anything other than Fitz is asinine than maybe the staff is more incompetent than we thought! Leads the league in Interceptions and they barely throw risky passes. Short and intermediate in predictable spots doesn't compliment what Fitz brings to the table as a QB. Both need to gooooo...

2 hours ago, bowlesichick said:

He said it with his own lips......that he is going to go down with the Fitz ship........Macc will RESIGN Fitz in the offseason to a 2-3 year deal arguing that if he had a complete offseason to work with everyone the play would be better...keeps marshall/decker happy also                       Im sorry for all Jet fans but its so obvious. enjoy Fitzfizzle through 2019.

does max pay you or are you a bot?

3 hours ago, bowlesichick said:

Are you really Bowles chick?

3 hours ago, bowlesichick said:

WTF

Archived