Jets Slap Season Ticketholders Across the Face

Lot K Tailgaters

6 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Season ticket holders need to stop whining. When you buy season tickets you have to know that there is a chance the team will be terrible (that is the case for every team in every sport). When a team is terrible and they can't sell their seats they routinely run offers like this.

The irony is it is not season ticket holders whining.  It is ex-season ticket holders taking pleasure in the fact that existing season ticket holders are having a rough season.

Isn't that nice?

SAR I

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

Seriously

It is time for the referee to step in and stop this bout. SAR I has, using logic and facts, placed the tag team of nyjunc and tombrady12 in a painful submission hold and the match needs to be stopped to avoid permanent harm to them

Tom Brady best active QB in the NFL .........Fact (throat punch) 

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

While your losing money on the very same seats. 

Shows how much he cares about you the PSL holder. 

When did you ever buy something and feel theres a guarantee that down the road it may sell for less than you paid for it?

Where is it ever written that you get refunds when you change your mind and dont want to watch anymore.

And how the hell are we losing money on the seats we paid for?  We lose money when theyre not playing well?  Are we making money when they do? 

Stop looking for goofy reasons to blame the owner of the team for something no one has a right to blame anyone over

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Fact Tom Brady the best QB to play in the NFL the last 10 years. 

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

None better. 

Peyton's won two super bowls and gone to two others in the past 10 years that you referenced - 3 out of 4 times, he had to go through Brady to get there.
Brady's won 1 super bowl and been to two others in the past 10 years that you referenced - never once having to beat Peyton on his way there. 

Peyton has 3 MVPs against Brady's 2 MVP's in the past 10 years that you referenced.  

Brady eclipsed Peyton's 2004 single season TD record, only to have Peyton take it back away from Brady- all in the past 10 years that you referenced.

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

I have the seats I wanted in my own name, I don't have to stress over being a season ticket holder or going to games I want to attend.

Woody gets a lifetime pass for anything he does to me now.  He freed the 12,000 people on the wait list to get the seats they could only dreamed of.  He's our Abraham Lincoln.  I love the man.  That is no joke.  I'd kiss him on the lips if he asked me to.

SAR I

Does Woody have naked pictures of you? 

Before this post I meant that figuratively.

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

The irony is it is not season ticket holders whining.  It is ex-season ticket holders taking pleasure in the fact that existing season ticket holders are having a rough season.

Isn't that nice?

SAR I

Lot K is a STH. Met him once. Great guy!

I am also currently a STH soon to be ex on Jan. 2.

And the reason I'm dumping my tickets isn't so much the wins vs the losses.

I hate to say it but I see Jet tickets going the way of Mets and Yankees tickets.

They will always be available and a lot of times for well under face.

The mandatory preseason games purchase really sticks in my craw. And that's not the Jet's fault as we all know.  The other thing is the meaningless and sometimes bad weather late season games that can be had all the time for less than face on StubHub if you really want to go.

Sad evolution but in my opinion that's where we are right now.

6 minutes ago, Flushing Roots said:

He's defending his investment. 

The rest is just an act i hope no one can possibly be that arrogant,egotisitcal, rude and smug and live as long as he has. 

1 minute ago, Flushing Roots said:

I hate to say it but I see Jet tickets going the way of Mets and Yankees tickets.

The mandatory preseason games purchase really sticks in my craw. And that's not the Jets as we all know.  The other thing is the meaningless and sometimes bad weather late season games that can be had all the time for less than face on StubHub if you really want to go.

Tickets will always be available I used to be a season ticket holder myself and have never had trouble getting tickets anywhere I wanted to sit. 

The preseason tickets are a joke. 

Are you walking away from a PSL agreement or do you have UD seats. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Tickets will always be available I used to be a season ticket holder myself and have never had trouble getting tickets anywhere I wanted to sit. 

The preseason tickets are a joke. 

Are you walking away from a PSL agreement or do you have UD seats. 

No PSL.

Didn't drink that Kool-Aid.

My seats are on the 48-yard line 339 Row 8 which means when you come out of the gate you don't walk up steps or down steps.

You walk right over and sit down.

They are great seats but I'm done.

It just makes no sense anymore per my previous posts.

6 hours ago, Flushing Roots said:

The mandatory preseason games purchase really sticks in my craw. And that's not the Jet's fault as we all know.  The other thing is the meaningless and sometimes bad weather late season games that can be had all the time for less than face on StubHub if you really want to go.

A KNOWLEDGABLE CONSUMER IS MY BEST CUSTOMER  -  Sy Syms    circa 1990

22 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I understand the Jets are having a lousy season but how do they send this offer to non season ticket holders.  Tickets for below face value and a bunch of free food and gift cards. 

We paid all season for this lousy product we should be getting something.  See the ad below 

IMG_1088.PNG

Works both ways though..season ticket holders don't complain about selling their tickets high on big games during a good season..

When you buy $7 worth of slightly green bananas on Tuesday and then the grocery offers them for $4 when they're black and bruised on Friday, do you feel offended?
SAR I

This ends thread. Period. Not a better analogy that could be made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

There's a sucker born every minute. "There's a sucker born every minute" is a phrase closely associated with P. T. Barnum, an American showman of the mid-19th century, although there is no evidence that he said it.

In the interest of full disclosure I will be doing a full audit of your posts when I have a little free time. I will be checking for post quality and evaluating the overall contributions that you bring to the board. I am not required by law to notify you of this audit, but the F.C.C. generally appreciates when we send advanced notifications like this.

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

In the interest of full disclosure I will be doing a full audit of your posts when I have a little free time. I will be checking for post quality and evaluating the overall contributions that you bring to the board. I am not required by law to notify you of this audit, but the F.C.C. generally appreciates when we send advanced notifications like this.

Ever see that special Geraldo did on Al Capone's safe?

Yeah...this will be kinda like that.

If you actually chose to do this, Max...

You should definitely receive the Official JN Award of Merit for PAIN AND SUFFERING for the 2016-17 NY Jet season.

18 hours ago, Flushing Roots said:

If you were on the season ticket waitlist for 15 years you'd understand why Woody Johnson is a hero to many people.

If you had season tickets and were relocated to a lesser location I understand why to you he is not.

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

If you were on the season ticket waitlist for 15 years you'd understand why Woody Johnson is a hero to many people.

If you had season tickets and were relocated to a lesser location I understand why to you he is not.

SAR I

SAR I my LL tickets were relocated to a lesser location and I don't hate or blame Woody Johnson for it. 

sh*t happens. 

joewilly12 

18 hours ago, Flushing Roots said:

If one has upper deck seats, I agree, there is no reason to ride out the next few years when we are basement dwellers.

But if one has a choice location in a PSL section, different story, we ride it out like men.

SAR I

18 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

He's defending his investment. 

The rest is just an act i hope no one can possibly be that arrogant,egotisitcal, rude and smug and live as long as he has. 

1.  PSL's are not an investment to anyone.  They were a prepaid ticket price increase, nothing more.  The Jets didn't raise ticket prices from 2009-2015.  That's 7 seasons in a spanking new stadium I'd have expected to pay around $50 more per seat that I didn't.  $50 x 10 x 7 x 4 = $14,000.  My PSL's were $16,000.  All I did was front the Jets 7 years of ticket price increases

2.  I am not an act.  If you find my lifestyle disagreeable that's to be expected, there are 20 million people in the NY Metro area, we're not all going to make you happy.

SAR I

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

SAR I my LL tickets were relocated to a lesser location and I don't hate or blame Woody Johnson for it. 

sh*t happens.

joewilly12

Stop putting "joewilly12" in every post as a signature.  It's obnoxious.

SAR I

Just now, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

Wait

You have tickets in a lesser location?? Great!! Lets meet up at the Bills game on New Years Day. I'll bring the brewskis to your STH location

No I don't have tickets any longer my old seats for 20+ years were in the LL when they built the new stadium i was bumped back from row 9 what I had I didnt like the way it was all handled so I moved to the UD and paid for 1 season I'm no longer a season ticket holder. 

Thanks anyway for the offer, enjoy the game, 

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@SAR I I saw this and thought of you.  LOL 

Again, PSL's meant nothing to the 16,000 fans who actually wrote checks to the team.

But I understand why a bunch of malcontents would use it as their rallying cry to attract sad attention from the misinformed.  There are a lot of simpletons out there.

SAR I

Archived