Micheal Floyd was pretty damn drunk.

Mike135

8 hours ago, bostonmajet said:

I wonder if he gets suspended, or is he safe now that he plays for the Cheats?

He will help them win a Super Bowl,  they'll cut him..... Get a comp pick for him....... Some team signs him and THEN he will get suspended!!   

22 hours ago, Kevin L said:

Totally agree. Driving drunk is so irresponsible, yet the penalties are ridiculously lenient.

Thats not true in the state of Arizona. The laws are pretty stringent with regard to DUI's...in fact my ex is going to jail for 3 years starting next month for a dui 

15 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Thats not true in the state of Arizona. The laws are pretty stringent with regard to DUI's...in fact my ex is going to jail for 3 years starting next month for a dui 

Wow.

Here in NJ, it usually takes multiple offenses to get jail time, and even then I've never heard of anyone getting 3 years for a DUI.

38 minutes ago, Kevin L said:

Wow.

Here in NJ, it usually takes multiple offenses to get jail time, and even then I've never heard of anyone getting 3 years for a DUI.

well this isnt her first offense but she got 4 months in jail the last time and she had to plea down to the 3 years from the original 7

17 hours ago, NYDreamer said:

Lets not forget, the NFL and individual teams have a phone line that any player can call for a ride

It makes it more crazy   

Why risk your livelihood when you don't have to.

21 hours ago, Cornfed said:

I think driverless cars will be better than us in 1-2 years.  Maybe sooner.  I just think that people turning over their cars will take a while.  Someone who owns a car and doesn't want a new one may not want to buy a Tesla or whatever with driverless features.

So, I think that whole replacement process will take a while.  I lease two cars, so we will be up to date whenever it happens.

I think Elon Musk will prove he's right within the next 12 months, then smart people with some disposable cash will convert in the next 2-3 years.  Then it will take others 10ish years.

Eventually, there should be huge luxury taxes on those who insist on risking lives while driving themselves.

I will take the over. 

If u think it's happening this fast short progressive stock. 

The only thing holding this back in five years is folks loving cars.   

1 hour ago, batman10023 said:

It makes it more crazy   

Why risk your livelihood when you don't have to.

I will take the over. 

If u think it's happening this fast short progressive stock. 

The only thing holding this back in five years is folks loving cars.   

Elon Musk has that feature turned on now which will supposedly compare what his cars would have done in driverless mode vs what drivers actually do in new Teslas.  And all new Teslas are getting the driverless hardware.

I think he intends to reveal within 1 year that the cars would have decided better than the drivers.

My guess is he'll be right, and then it will take a few years for prices to come down and for whatever legal sh*t has to happen.  Then the early adopters (like me!) will come in.  These are folks who want the change and are cool turning over their cars every few years (I have two leases).

But it will take longer for others.  Let's say Tesla nails this in the next 3 years.  What about Toyota, Ford, etc?  Maybe they are a few years behind that.  Also, the prices at first will be high.  They'll drop as this becomes commodity.  Lastly, and most importantly, lots of people simply don't want new cars unless they really need them.  These are the folks who have 200k+ miles on their cars.  They won't move until they have to (I think this is the long pole in the proverbial tent).

One other prediction - this will all be great until the hacking becomes intolerable.  We'll defeat the hacking, then we'll build an AI we can't control, and this will all go to pot.

Archived