Other games today....lolphins...

Beerfish

7 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Now this, this makes up for the sting of that blowout. That Rex defense coming through in the clutch in big games as usual. See ya Ryans. Hardos.

Oh, and have a seat Bills fans. Next time we try to warn you, don't talk sh*t.

Bills would have never made it anyway, so now the Fins are in.

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

LOL, i forgot who i was dealing with here, good old rex's defense yields a late easy drive, rex fails to get his timeout off in time and the phins kick a game tieing 55 yard fg.  Rexball!

Yeah, still better than us and our All-Pro HC.

The NFL is becoming the NBA the players all think they know better than coaches and are starting to take over.

The Richard Sherman bs last week,  This week the Minnesota corners go totally against the game plan and instead of playing their best cb on Nelson decide by themselves to stay on their normal sides to a totally disastrous effect.

If i was the Minny coach both  of those guys would be benched the last game 100% for sure.

7 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

No he doesn't. 

Umm, yeah he does. And I hope he beats the living crap out of Bowles again next wk. Thats the only way we win next wk. But knowing Rex, he'll stick it to the Jets, lose the game big time and we get to keep the trash HC and lose a few draft spots.

3 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Umm, yeah he does. And I hope he beats the living crap out of Bowles again next wk. Thats the only way we win next wk. But knowing Rex, he'll stick it to the Jets, lose the game big time and we get to keep the trash HC and lose a few draft spots.

So you want our team to lose so that A guy can lose a job. Shame on you 

And I keep going back to Mangini who wasn't fired after a 4-12 season

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

No shame there.  Bowles is a terrible coach if that is what it takes for him to go most people will be fine with that.  You don't seem to realize why everyone wants this guy gone, it has nothing to do with simply being impatient jets fans.  He has utterly failed in pretty well everything you need to be as a coach in this league.

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

No shame there.  Bowles is a terrible coach if that is what it takes for him to go most people will be fine with that.  You don't seem to realize why everyone wants this guy gone, it has nothing to do with simply being impatient jets fans.  He has utterly failed in pretty well everything you need to be as a coach in this league.

I understand that. The problem is that, unless they get a guy like Parcells, who can coach up young talent, they probably are going to suck next year too. 

There is no quick fix coach out there, apart from maybe Harbaugh. 

Plus I go back to Mangini. 10-6 first season,  4-12 second season. Got retained.

Bowles will be in the same situation if they lose to Buffalo

3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I understand that. The problem is that, unless they get a guy like Parcells, who can coach up young talent, they probably are going to suck next year too. 

There is no quick fix coach out there, apart from maybe Harbaugh. 

Plus I go back to Mangini. 10-6 first season,  4-12 second season. Got retained.

Bowles will be in the same situation if they lose to Buffalo

I don;t care if they suck next year or the year after if they at are finally actually going into a full rebuild.   I still want a coach that at least will coach the players up and be good.,  Bowles has proved he is awful in all areas.  And worse yet he has shown that he has zero control over the players,

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Well I feel a slight bit better due to some Schadenfreude by going over to Billszone and hearing them talk about Rex.

And hey guess who was at the helm for Jacksonville who finally looked like they have their sh*t together....Marrone.

Who got knocked out of the running here because Mehta launched a crusade against him. Another example of Woody listening to the outside and making decisions.

56 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

And I keep going back to Mangini who wasn't fired after a 4-12 season

Lololol I almost forgot we were running a charity. There are plenty of things you can shame me for but this? If it makes you feel any better, Bowles is a guy who doesn't deserve the HC job and I'm only asking for accountability, something every organization does. 

Archived