Have they been fired yet?

nico002

6 minutes ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

Glad one troll poster is happy. Maybe two if you count his fellow Pats troll Coon Cat

Reading comprehension skills MANY Jets fans arent happy after todays game and made comments and suggestions in many threads some even started threads. 

I expect nothing less from you and out in the open I suspect you to be BowlesMovement LOL 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Reading comprehension skills MANY Jets fans arent happy after todays game and made comments and suggestions in many threads some even started threads. 

I expect nothing less from you and out in the open I suspect you to be BowlesMovement LOL 

Look at it this way JW, only losers accept losing. Anyone who defends this staff obviously enjoys games like todays.

35 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

What a friggin embarrassment.  As a fan for over 40 years, this is one of the most embarrassing seasons I can remember.  Its amazing how quickly a bad GM and coach can destroy a team.  Blow it up and start from scratch.

Really? 

1-15 in the mid 90s and THIS is embarrassing?

Dumb

He is right

Jet fans are unhappy but your joy in this thumping by your Pats is too obvious to ignore.

Trolls like you and Coon Cat add nothing

13 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

Look at it this way JW, only losers accept losing. Anyone who defends this staff obviously enjoys games like todays.

Absolutely. JW gets crucified by many here but he and I called it week one.  Signing FITZ is the tell tale sign of scared management. MAc and Bowles clearly don't have a clue. Draft a QB 2nd round and deli clerks scratch their heads. Well..the deli clerk was right. 

1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

Absolutely. JW gets crucified by many here but he and I called it week one.  Signing FITZ is the tell tale sign of scared management. MAc and Bowles clearly don't have a clue. Draft a QB 2nd round and deli clerks scratch their heads. Well..the deli clerk was right. 

Thank you southparkcpa thank you. 

Archived