Bama vs clemsen... Who should i watch for?

HighPitch

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

I am calling it now, we will pick Reuben Foster at 6.... and I will be ******* thrilled

Yes, yes, yes. Because that's how we want to spend our 1st round resource 2 years in a row...on a middle backer...in a 3-4 system...who is undersized. 

Sometimes I'm just not sure what fans are thinking.  I can only assume our awful GM's and their worse draft strategy has worn off on the fans.

1 minute ago, Pointdexter said:

Yes, yes, yes. Because that's how we want to spend our 1st round resource 2 years in a row...on a middle backer...in a 3-4 system...who is undersized. 

Sometimes I'm just not sure what fans are thinking.  I can only assume our awful GM's and their worse draft strategy has worn off on the fans.

You hear instant leader, instant impact player, captain of your defense, career all-pro attached to his name. He looks like one of the safest locks in the draft.

Would you pass on Patrick Willis or Luke Keuchly in the first round?

4 minutes ago, Pointdexter said:

Foster is not undersized

3 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

You hear instant leader, instant impact player, captain of your defense, career all-pro attached to his name. He looks like one of the safest locks in the draft.

Would you pass on Patrick Willis or Luke Keuchly in the first round?

If I made the mistake of drafting a tiny Aaron Curry the year before? Yes.

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Power zone read on runs. It's been his only real mistakes tonight. He'd have like 60 yards rushing if he pulled on about 4-5 plays.

Tough to call from the couch but I agree, he could have more rushing yards. Not an nfl type play though. I would love this kid on the jets.

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

BEEEEEEAAAAAST

Lol, just what I heard our fans say when we drafted Lee. I wonder which of the two of these guys is going to plug holes and take on NFL guards. Different ball game in the nfl when you're not running clean all game bc your dline is so dominant over the competition. 

The real talent on that bama D is ryan Anderson. Fantastic player. Not saying we should draft him, but stud.

Just now, Pointdexter said:

Lol, just what I heard our fans say when we drafted Lee. I wonder which of the two of these guys is going to plug holes and take on NFL guards. Different ball game in the nfl when you're not running clean all game bc your dline is so dominant over the competition. 

The real talent on that bama D is ryan Anderson. Fantastic player. Not saying we should draft him, but stud.

Foster is unequivocally the best player on the entire team....IMO. Although an ILB at 6 is somewhat preposterous...I mean, you honestly can't complain...IMO 

Archived