The pig is ripe for psl gold

Freeman McKlecko

This is our time. We've got an up & coming 2nd rd QB who can hit the ocean on a frozen rope any time he wants. We've got a shut down corner signed for peanuts at $16 mil/yr. We've got the best damn WR on the set of inside the NFL.  And We're gonna get a 6th, maybe even a 5th rd draft pick for our former defensive rookie of the year.  In Woody I trust. The pig is ripe my friends. 

Now who can argue with that? I think we’re all indebted to Gabby Johnson for clearly stating what needed to be said. I’m particularly glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

5 hours ago, Freeman McKlecko said:

This is our time. We've got an up & coming 2nd rd QB who can hit the ocean on a frozen rope any time he wants. We've got a shut down corner signed for peanuts at $16 mil/yr. We've got the best damn WR on the set of inside the NFL.  And We're gonna get a 6th, maybe even a 5th rd draft pick for our former defensive rookie of the year.  In Woody I trust. The pig is ripe my friends. 

Quite the first post for you.  With this kind of sarcasm, you'll fit in just fine.

Seriously though, right now Jet secondary market PSL prices are the lowest in the league, period.

Right now they have nowhere to go but up.  Any lower and they'll be zero,

Last week one of the other JN posters bought 3 in LLEZ 12 rows off the field for a total of $600 - 5 cents on the dollar from the current face value.

Right now you will get the best bacon, ribs and pork loin off that pig. 

41 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I'm most excited to see how our first round safety gels with our other first round safety and our high-priced free agent safety and our second round corner and third round corner and Buster Skrine and our newest free agent corner. 

If you got something against ASJ, I want you to say it. 

11 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Now who can argue with that? I think we’re all indebted to Gabby Johnson for clearly stating what needed to be said. I’m particularly glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

you have used that before, and it is still one of the all time best quotes in movie history.

Side Note, can you imagine the uproar if Mel Brooks makes that movie today?

11 hours ago, Freeman McKlecko said:

Well at least our arch Nemeses the Patriots  haven't won a Super Bowl since last Sunday.  So we got that. 

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I'm most excited to see how our first round safety gels with our other first round safety and our high-priced free agent safety and our second round corner and third round corner and Buster Skrine and our newest free agent corner. 

LOL

But what we really need is more DL'men that cannot sniff the passers undies

8 hours ago, Flushing Roots said:

Quite the first post for you.  

1st post my arse.  Someone taking on a new user name who has been around forever... perhaps even circumventing a ban. Only a former denizen of JI or JN would recognize a "ripe pig ready for slaughter" or just how "golden" PSLs are.  Of course, another refugee from JI is more than welcome here.  Max has not built or even spent money on a "wall" yet. Until such time... send us your poor, send us your hungry, send us your homeless, and most of all, send us your permabanned. 

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

1st post my arse.  Someone taking on a new user name who has been around forever... perhaps even circumventing a ban. Only a former denized of JI or JN would recognize a "ripe pig ready for slaughter" or just how "golden" PSLs are.  Of course, another refugee from JI is more than welcome here.  Max has not built or even spent money on a "wall" yet. Until such time... send us your poor, send us your hungry, send us your homeless, and most of all, send us your permabanned. 

Ummmmm, errrrrrr, no vegans

harumph

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived