Let the MUDSLINGING and DEFAMATION BEGIN!!!!!!!

Gas2No99

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Cheap 3rd world knock offs. In the original golem user manual it clearly states that using any material other then clay or mud voids the warenty.

If your going to invest in a golem , buy the best.

The coyote used one of your Acme golems and look where it got him.

6 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

And to be honest going off the tape her 3-cone is probably sh*t anyways.

IDK man, the gal in the straw hat video showed some real on field fire.  I'd consider her in a later round.  Looks like a ST demon 

3 hours ago, Butterfield said:

There are ways to show up bullies without using violence.  You just have to use your brain.  You have been brainwashed by society to feel otherwise.

3 hours ago, Butterfield said:

Sheltered?  I live in the downtown of a fairly violent city, so no, not sheltered.  You are just an enabling ass, exactly what is wrong with the world.  You were the one who is sheltered.  For one, thinking the scenario you describe is anything similar to what was caught on video here.  In my opinion, you are a loser, with thoughts like that.  So much so that your opinion is worthless and there is no point continuing to converse with you.  You are no better than mixon.

Thank you for the personal attack. :-) 

Ok genius, so this kid should have simply walked away right? I wish I had your shell.:rolleyes:

16-Year-Old Boy Beaten By Large Group At Coney Island After Being Asked 'Are You Static?'

2017_04_coney1.jpg
Coney Island, on April 8 (Scott Lynch / Flickr)

A teenager was viciously attacked by ten people on Coney Island Sunday, leaving him with a punctured lung. The assault was caught on a video—which was posted to Facebook—and the attackers allegedly asked the 16-year-old victim, "Are you static?" before ganging up on him.

The incident took place around 6 p.m. on Easter, April 16th. The victim was walking near 3205 West 12th Street when he got into a "verbal dispute" with ten males, an NYPD spokesperson said, which then turned into a physical altercation. The group kicked and punched the victim above the waist.

Police and EMS responded to the scene and took the teen to Interfaith Hospital where he was in serious but stable condition. He suffered a small puncture to his lung as well as cuts and bruising above the torso.

The victim's sister reportedly went to the 60th Precinct to report the attack on Monday. "As detectives began their probe, they were informed of the Facebook video and were able to connect it to the hospitalized teen. 'Today in Coney,' the Facebook user who posted the video, captioned it with three emojis for tears," according to WABC 7

The video remained on Facebook from Sunday through Wednesday afternoon. Facebook told the Post, "We remove graphic images and videos when they are shared to celebrate or glorify violence." (Copies of it ">are still on YouTube.)

The NYPD investigation is ongoing.

30 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Marble Hill baby!

Okay, you're over there by Kennedy HS. I grew up on both the West and East sides but in the South Bronx. 

Ogden Ave/Summit ave. on the west side, Grand Concourse/ Hunts point on the east side. 

So those chicks be savages up north as well huh? lol. 

When I was younger it was always the guys wildin' to impress friends and girls, suddenly its like the woman are some of the craziest people on the street lol. 

14 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Okay, you're over there by Kennedy HS. I grew up on both the West and East sides but in the South Bronx. 

Ogden Ave/Summit ave. on the west side, Grand Concourse/ Hunts point on the east side. 

When I was younger it was always the guys wildin' to impress friends and girls, suddenly its like the woman are some of the craziest people on the street lol. 

Maybe they are letting women in combat now because they feel no real man would shoot back at them..;)

56 minutes ago, flgreen said:

IDK man, the gal in the straw hat video showed some real on field fire.  I'd consider her in a later round.  Looks like a ST demon 

This girl, in the words of Kanye West, was going H.A.M. on that dude something crazy. The force is definitely strong in that chick. The saddest thing is that there's really no right way to go about it. You walk away as he did, she'll beat your ass all the way to the door, you restrain her, she'll call rape, you hit her back then you're worse than Aaron Hernandez because obviously you could have just "waaaalked away". 

The saddest thing ever, seriously. No respect whatsoever. Chick was really sizing dude up. She was straight checking him at the elevator. A total ratchet chick. 

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

Grew up in Marble Hill area and had to deal with P.S. 141 Kappock & Kennedy HS kids. Rowdy and pugnacious lot. 

Had friends who went to Bronx Science who had their own survival issues fending off DeWitt Clinton kids jealous of BrnxSci' academic rep. 

Your environmental upbringing was probably even MORE rough than mine.

I worked in my family business during summers from the ages of 14 through 18 in the Belmont section of the Bronx. Warehouse on the Webster Ave strip under the Cross Bronx along the Metro North tracks running alongside Park Ave. I worked unloading the delivery trucks to supermarkets all over the Bronx, Uptown Manhattan, Queens, and central Jersey - Elizabeth, Newark, JC.

I agree. The term lady is not at all applicable to today's young females, they are JUST as foulmouthed and volatile like ANY OTHER punk out in the street. Not too long ago, a group of middle school urban girls walked in front of my residential building and in their passing by throw a 1/2 empty can of soda and a bag of chips on the ground. There was a garbage can not even 4 feet away. I point out to the girl who littered there was a receptacle to put that in. Her reaction? kicked the can towards me and yelled "**** You N$GGA" and they all laughed and started cursing and thought they could intimidate me with their profanity until they saw I just glared at them until they walked away. It's just sad. A younger, more spontaneous person - male or female - on THIS side of Morningside Heights probably would have started an altercation with those female punks. 

2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

This ^^^^^^^^ I have no problem with. But when I read things like "Aaron Hernandez just killed himself, we have room in a cage for Mixon" is just ridiculous. People generally arent making that argument which you nicely stated. I can agree with that. Im not saying that what you just said is something to disagree with. Im saying that dismissing what she did is a societal problem. Let me give you the perfect example of this. 

You dont have to view the entire video, but just listen to the beginning words of the reporter. She clearly says that there was a fight caught on video, but continues on to talk about how "the man slapped a woman after the women ALLEGEDLY taunted him and hit him with her high heels". How the hell is that "alleged" when you have video? sh*t like this is what society does bro. The video tape show clear as day what happened, yet what the news did was edit the video and only showed the response by the man. 

And the craziest thing about this EY is that the guy was interviewed and he said "If he had an opportunity he would say sorry to the woman because no man should hit a woman, but she left him NO CHOICE". The entire clip is edited by the news crew and her actions are stated as "alleged" and his actions are put for all to see and presented as clear and confirmed actions. 

In a nutshell, this is how society deals with this issue. The reason why women are not getting it is because of this type of treatment on the subject. It's always handled with white gloves and sugar coated in favor of woman by dismissing their actions. I cant find the video but I remember another news video where a female reporter basically said that no matter what a woman does he shouldnt hit her and a woman should have "as long a leash" as needed to basically do whatever she want without the possibility of consequence. 

This is why you see so many situations like this. It's because women have zero fear of any consequences. To prove that. Look how excited this woman is below to hit this guy but then look how shocked she becomes when he simply taps her back. She totally couldnt fathom that this could possibly happen. 

This girls reaction embodies everything that I've ever said. 

Women need to keep their hands to themselves and stop initiating violence towards these men, because they're doing it with the thought that these men will not hit them back. That's the definition of trying to take advantage of a situation. 

Just responding because I don't want you to think I'm ignoring it, but while I can access JN at work, I cannot access Youtube, so I can't respond to this.

On 04/19/2017 at 11:22 AM, JiF said:

Like anyone gives a ****.  

And this is he said she said.  All that matters is he's uber talented.  Still no later than a 2nd round pick IMO.

Says the guy who went to the University that gave serial killer Aaron Hernandez a scholarship.

1 hour ago, flgreen said:

LOL

And the winner of today's addition of, "mention Geno, or Fitz, in an unrelated thread contest"  is.................Drum roll please.....................

Nah, Im just pointing out the ridiculous hypocrisy that is being displayed for all.

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

If you change the bolded to "hits" then you'd be closer to what I would have probably said.  

I really got you triggered. You still holding on to yesterday brah? Dont go trying to push violence towards me and hit me. As I said, you ladies should keep your hands to yourselves. 

Sick burn...I know. :P 

And Im glad that you brought up the Geno situation. Goes to show that when it comes to both men and women, I'm consistent with people keeping their hands to themselves. Because the last time I checked, Geno never laid a hand on IK, so thanks for that. 

LOL, you are ANYTHING but consistent, but carry on. Im sure joe sure agrees with you, so you have that going. And lol @ you triggering me, you'd have about as much chance as joe at doing that, but keep on keeping on my brother.

2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

LMAO Im an enabler for violent women because im saying that violent women need to keep their hands to themselves and offer the the same respect that they expect from men. You're a butterfield alright lol. 

You're just salty because im not following the hypocrisy.  **** the hypocrisy, the sh*t is wrong. 

And yes, i can be violent, but only when I need to be. Kinda like when trapping a Dog into a corner. 

No, you are an enabler for violence altogether.  You sound like a winner, lol.

SO . . . . back on topic :) 

McGinn on NFL draft: RBs | Teams weigh risk with Mixon

41823025001_5403692318001_5403670743001-

A quick overview of the top three running backs on Bob McGinn's board. USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin

First in position-by-position series previewing the 2017 NFL draft.

GREEN BAY - Thirty-one owners of NFL teams and Mark Murphy, president and chief executive officer of the Green Bay Packers, ultimately will decide the immediate football fate of Joe Mixon in the draft next week.

Mixon, the running back from Oklahoma, might be the draft’s most polarizing player after he brutally assaulted a woman in July 2014 with a right-handed punch that broke her jaw and caused other facial fractures leading to eight hours of surgery three days later.

The incident was caught on a surveillance camera inside a restaurant in Norman, Okla. The video was released in December, showing millions what led to Oklahoma’s one-year suspension of Mixon from all football-related activities and his subsequent plea to a misdemeanor charge of acts resulting in gross injury.

Mixon, 20, completed a one-year deferred sentence, 100 hours of community service and cognitive behavior counseling. The victim of the assault, Amelia Molitor, later filed a civil suit against Mixon that remains in litigation.

In late December, Mixon held a news conference in which he apologized to Molitor, now 23. Mixon released the video himself a week earlier when court rulings made it apparent it soon would be made public anyway.

Mixon’s status as a first-round talent is undeniable. He’s big, fast, athletic and versatile. In a draft deep with capable running backs, Mixon is one of only a handful of true three-down players.

Each year, teams spend millions investigating character and off-field concerns. In some cities, scouts are valued as much if not more for their ability to uncover and evaluate red-flag issues on players than their ability to evaluate them as players.

The league itself took a tougher stance against domestic violence after video surfaced of Ray Rice hitting his then-girlfriend in 2014. Rice’s attempts to resume his career failed when no team would sign him at the risk of public outcry and protest.

Some teams remain irked about the NFL’s decision to ban Mixon from the scouting combine. As a result, more than 10 teams, including the Packers, have had Mixon visit their facility for interviews and medical evaluation. Others have sent representatives across the country to become more familiar with him.

This month, the Journal Sentinel asked executives in personnel from 11 teams this question: What round, if any, would you feel comfortable drafting Joe Mixon?

Six personnel men said they had made the decision not to draft Mixon under any circumstances. Of the three that would select Mixon, one said first round and two said third round. Two executives declined to comment.

Here, in their words, is how 10 of the executives in personnel view Mixon entering the draft.

AFC executive: “How can you in our (large) market? How could you in any market take that guy early or in general? Off the board. Me, personally, I’d have a very hard time living with that.”

NFC executive: “I really think without the incident he’s a top-five pick. He’s probably going to go late first to mid-second. This guy’s just too talented. What he did was terrible. It was three years ago. He got suspended for a year. It’s not like he hasn’t paid a price. Since he did, he’s been fine. It will come down to the owner. I think a lot of owners will be very skeptical doing it. If I was in the 20s I’d take him.”

AFC executive: “He will not be on my board. Impulsive violence against a defenseless woman. I believe in forgiveness, but this is not a matter of forgiveness. It’s natural consequences for an action. I wish him well. ... Once you watch it you become a witness. I don’t need someone else telling me what happened. Maybe I don’t know all the circumstances before and after. A lot of times you’re not sure what really happened. This one, I saw it. He’s had some other times where he’s snapped. Not this heinous. I’ve got to look my wife in the eye. That’s not what I’m about.”

NFC executive: “I wouldn’t feel comfortable. You’re going to have to get up in front of a camera (if Mixon is drafted). If it’s on video now, you have no chance. But they swear by the kid at the school. He probably had too much to drink, but you can’t hit a girl. He won’t be on our board.”

NFC executive: “Off the board. Our guys went and talked to him. They said he was really good. Doesn’t drink, doesn’t smoke. Just made a mistake when he was 18 and is paying for it.”

AFC executive: “To be determined. I’m going to pass on that. Some opinions I get paid for.”

AFC executive: “I am grading the guy as a player. The owner is the one that has to make the decision. There’s other people (football players) out there who have done much worse things. I don’t know what will happen, but I will bet you a team will draft him and he turns out to be a star. I don’t know how you’re going to justify it but if the guy goes out and scores touchdowns people are going to forget about it real quickly.”

NFC executive: “If your owner signs off on it then you go ahead and take him. We’re definitely not going down that road. Whether you take him in the first or the seventh, either you’re making a stand or you’re not. It’s not like some other incidents where drugs or this and that (affect) the value and the round. To me, this is you’re yes or no for him.”

AFC executive: “I did a lot of (expletive) when I was 18 that I’m not proud of but I never knocked out a girl. That’s just such a hot-button issue. I’m hearing too many things. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. I don’t have the confidence in him to draft him. We can get another back. You may turn down a special guy but the special guy’s got risks. I couldn’t do it.”

AFC executive: “He’s got talent but he’s also been caught on video. I took him off the board.”

Sooners coach Bob Stoops suspended Mixon for a Nov. 3 game against Iowa State after he tore a parking ticket in half and threw it at the attendant, hitting her in the face.

According to the police report, Mixon inched his car toward the attendant in what was described as intimidating fashion.

In December, Stoops said he would have thrown Mixon off the team if he had slugged Molitor in the current climate.

“Two-and-a-half years later, dismissal is really the only thing that is possible,” said Stoops. “A young guy having an opportunity to rehabilitate and to have some kind of discipline and come back from it is really not there anymore. Hopefully, that message goes down even to the high school level that these things are just unacceptable to any degree.”

Stoops said he was shaken by the video, describing it as “horrible.”

Sixteen personnel people agreed to rank the running backs on a 1-to-5 basis, with a first-place vote worth five points, a second worth four and so on.

Leonard Fournette led with 73 points, including 10 firsts. He was followed by Dalvin Cook, 61 (four); Christian McCaffrey, 47 (one); Joe Mixon, 34 (one); Alvin Kamara, 12; D’Onta Foreman, five; Kareem Hunt, four; Samaje Perine, three, and Curtis Samuel, one.

The one, and only thing I will say about this situation is Joe Mixon at the time of this video was a 18 year old dumb ass boy, and he is paying for this inexcusable action in the way of millions of dollars, now the Man Joe Mixon turns into is up to him, and as far as I know he hasn't laid out another woman sense, and now he is being released into the world as a 21 year old Man, who needs to have learned from all his mistakes as a boy.  Joe Mixon should get a chance to prove he has learned from his stupid child mistakes, and as a man is capable of being a good human being, I also think because of the stupid decisions he made as a boy he should be proactive as a man in seeking counseling, and being active in groups to help him get whatever this was straightened out like for example the way Brandon Marshall does.

I can't say Mixon will never hurt another woman again, all I can say is I do believe he should be given a chance to prove he has become a responsible man, and is not the same stupid boy that we saw on that video.

2 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Thank you for the personal attack. :-) 

Ok genius, so this kid should have simply walked away right? I wish I had your shell.:rolleyes:

16-Year-Old Boy Beaten By Large Group At Coney Island After Being Asked 'Are You Static?'

2017_04_coney1.jpg
Coney Island, on April 8 (Scott Lynch / Flickr)

A teenager was viciously attacked by ten people on Coney Island Sunday, leaving him with a punctured lung. The assault was caught on a video—which was posted to Facebook—and the attackers allegedly asked the 16-year-old victim, "Are you static?" before ganging up on him.

The incident took place around 6 p.m. on Easter, April 16th. The victim was walking near 3205 West 12th Street when he got into a "verbal dispute" with ten males, an NYPD spokesperson said, which then turned into a physical altercation. The group kicked and punched the victim above the waist.

Police and EMS responded to the scene and took the teen to Interfaith Hospital where he was in serious but stable condition. He suffered a small puncture to his lung as well as cuts and bruising above the torso.

The victim's sister reportedly went to the 60th Precinct to report the attack on Monday. "As detectives began their probe, they were informed of the Facebook video and were able to connect it to the hospitalized teen. 'Today in Coney,' the Facebook user who posted the video, captioned it with three emojis for tears," according to WABC 7

The video remained on Facebook from Sunday through Wednesday afternoon. Facebook told the Post, "We remove graphic images and videos when they are shared to celebrate or glorify violence." (Copies of it ">are still on YouTube.)

The NYPD investigation is ongoing.

Big deal, so you posted an article regarding violence.  It happens everyday.  Still doesnt mean that more violence is the answer.  Im sure if he fought back that it did a whole lotta good.

Only a moron would see any semblance of similarity between this case and what we are discussing.  Congrats.

2 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

The one, and only thing I will say about this situation is Joe Mixon at the time of this video was a 18 year old dumb ass boy, and he is paying for this inexcusable action in the way of millions of dollars, now the Man Joe Mixon turns into is up to him, and as far as I know he hasn't laid out another woman sense, and now he is being released into the world as a 21 year old Man, who needs to have learned from all his mistakes as a boy.  Joe Mixon should get a chance to prove he has learned from his stupid child mistakes, and as a man is capable of being a good human being, I also think because of the stupid decisions he made as a boy he should be proactive as a man in seeking counseling, and being active in groups to help him get whatever this was straightened out like for example the way Brandon Marshall does.

I can't say Mixon will never hurt another woman again, all I can say is I do believe he should be given a chance to prove he has become a responsible man, and is not the same stupid boy that we saw on that video.

He was 18, an adult, he should have known better.  I totally disagree.  It only takes one mistake to change a life.  Think before you act if you want all future options regarding employmemt on the table.  No doubt he should be allowed to live, but there is no right to choose whatever employer you want.  Playing a sport is a privledge.  People pay for you to entertain them.  If he wanted to play in the nfl, he should have used his brain.  He doesnt deserve any of my money.  

1 minute ago, Butterfield said:

No, you are an enabler for violence altogether.  You sound like a winner, lol.

You REALLY can't discern the difference between his correct POINT on society's hypocritical PC stance on gender violence and how that is different from the universal admonishment that all agree Mixon SHOULD have reacted differently and that is no endorsement of his actions?

ENABLER for Violence? :rolleyes: Pop outside your bubble some time and realize not EVERYONE is as educated and understanding of societal decorum the way you, apparently, have been fortunate enough to have been insulted by, since you see such a rosy-colored world where you can simply walk away.  Violence comes to YOU and there are times that your ONLY OPTION is to react with violence for self defense or you end up w/a punctured lung like that kid on Easter Sunday in Coney Island; or like most others statistics in these parts: DEAD.

1 hour ago, Gas2No99 said:

Grew up in Marble Hill area and had to deal with P.S. 141 Kappock & Kennedy HS kids. Rowdy and pugnacious lot. 

Had friends who went to Bronx Science who had their own survival issues fending off DeWitt Clinton kids jealous of BrnxSci' academic rep. 

You're environmental upbringing was probably even MORE rough than mine.

I worked in my family business during summers from the ages of 14 through 18 in the Belmont section of the Bronx. Warehouse on the Webster Ave strip under the Cross Bronx along the Metro North tracks running alongside Park Ave. I worked unloading the delivery trucks to supermarkets all over the Bronx, Uptown Manhattan, Queens, and central Jersey - Elizabeth, Newark, JC.

I agree. The term lady is not at all applicable to today's young females, they are JUST as foulmouthed and volatile like ANY OTHER punk out in the street. Not too long ago, a group of middle school urban girls walked in front of my residential building and in their passing by throw a 1/2 empty can of soda and a bag of chips on the ground. There was a garbage can not even 4 feet away. I point out to the girl who littered there was a receptacle to put that in. Her reaction? kicked the can towards me and yelled "**** You N$GGA" and they all laughed and started cursing and thought they could intimidate me with their profanity until they saw I just glared at them until they walked away. It's just sad. A younger, more spontaneous person - male or female - on THIS side of Morningside Heights probably would have started an altercation with those female punks. 

My upbringing had its moments. I grew up in the 80's so I remember when the Bronx looked like this pretty much everywhere until the new owners finished buying up the boro on the cheap and began rebuilding back in like 89' 90'. 

unnamed-3.jpg

Kids today dont know how good they got it in comparison. When I was in my single digits I grew up on the west side of the Bronx. I remember back then hanging out with friends in the neighborhood all you seen on the streets were crack vials, syringes, condoms, cats and dogs all over the streets. I Remember all of the pre-war buildings with no elevators having those porcelain stairs where all of the sellers used to hide their work under. Cops would raid the buildings, bodies being dumped in all those abandoned buildings, crack houses. I remember almost being stabbed because my classmate and his brothers from the local projects tried to rob me of my Triple Fat Goose. Remember those jackets? This is back in elementary school dude lol. I remember friends coming home in their socks because they were robbed for their Jordans or the original Bo Jacksons. Guys getting killed for their 8 ball jackets. 

One cool part about that is remembering when I first met Mario Van Peebles and Ice T when they were filming the movie New Jack City. They actually filmed it on the opposite corner in my neighborhood on Summit Ave one summer. Got to watch them actually do their thing. 

When I was 12 I moved to Hunts Point, back when it was best known for "Hookers on the Point" and not being the meat market. This is when Fort Apache (the 41st precinct) moved from under the train station to the corner of Longwood and Southern BLVD. I remember the back streets on Garrison ave and watching how the police used to scoop dudes up, take them to the docks and beat the sh*t out of them...just because. I had an incident myself one time. Luckily I was with someone and was smart enough that when the cops took my I told my friend to go immediately to the precinct. Cops ended up driving me "the long way" to the precinct, threw me in a cage for 3 hours, tried to convince me to give them my finger prints but eventually let me go with an disorderly conduct summons though all I did was walk the streets with a friend. Bodies being found under the hunts point AM-Track train bridge Incidents of planting drugs on people to make arrests while at the same time leaving the true dealers out there etc. I remember a few years back before I moved out the country that a cop actually came forward and "kinda" snitched on what was happening, though this was going on for almost 20 years going back to like  92' 93 back when the cops would stop me and friends of mine.

We did have Drag Racing on those back streets though. People from all over the city and neighboring states used to come.

I remember when I first moved to hunts point at that age having to fight alot. That 1st year I was getting my ass whooped on, being the new kid in the neighborhood and not knowing anyone or how to fight. Being the only boy with sisters didnt help, though my oldest sister was something else in her day lol. By the time I graduated junior high my mom was afraid to let me attend Roosevelt high school given all of the fighting that I was getting into. I ended up going to HS in Mount Vernon.

My first time out of the boro and im like "Great" this place looks like where the Huxtables live. Two months in and playing on the JV football team, a teammate of mine's older brother was stabbed in the school by some dudes that didnt go to the school and died in the stairway. Come to find out that behind those pretty Mt. Vernon buildings you have places like 3rd and 3rd, reminds you of south side chicago. Dudes in Mt. Vernon and New Rochelle are savages just like in the Bronx, though those dudes up in Mt. Vern and Westchester always felt like they had something to prove anytime a dude entered their neighborhood that was from "the city". So I was doing a sh*t load of fighting up there as well. 

That's pretty much how it was. ;)

4 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

You REALLY can't discern the difference between his correct POINT on society's hypocritical PC stance on gender violence and how that is different from the universal admonishment that all agree Mixon SHOULD have reacted differently and that is no endorsement of his actions?

ENABLER for Violence? :rolleyes: Pop outside your bubble some time and realize not EVERYONE is as educated and understanding of societal decorum the way you, apparently, have been fortunate enough to have been insulted by, since you see such a rosy-colored world where you can simply walk away.  Violence comes to YOU and there are times that your ONLY OPTION is to react with violence for self defense or you end up w/a punctured lung like that kid on Easter Sunday in Coney Island; or like most others statistics in these parts: DEAD.

Lol, what a bunch of bullsh*t you spew.  You too are an enabler.  Ignorance is not an excuse.

I dont think violence was the answer in either of these cases.  Joe Mixon will now be labeled a violent woman beater for life, and fighting back did absolutely nothing for the coney island attack.  In both situations, additional violence didnt help.

12 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I really hadn't followed this story very closely other then the video.  He was 18 when this happened?   Meh.  A GM would be foolish not to take this kid in a value slot because of it.   Still probably wouldn't take him at 6, but if he started sliding past mid round i would

Just now, Butterfield said:

Lol, what a bunch of bullsh*t you spew. 

Like I said, go check out E. Tremont and Webster Ave on a Saturday night and let's see how you react if approached by a group of punks by that White castle next to the Shell gas station. 

I don't know you and you don't know me, so don't make the elementary assumption of a typical millennial twat judging other people's realities from your coddled PC delusional mind. 

Steer clear of that Popeye's as well if you ever sack up and decide to visit that area I mentioned. 

4 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Like I said, go check out E. Tremont and Webster Ave on a Saturday night and let's see how you react if approached by a group of punks by that White castle next to the Shell gas station. 

I don't know you and you don't know me, so don't make the elementary assumption of a typical millennial twat judging other people's realities from your coddled PC delusional mind. 

Steer clear of that Popeye's as well if you ever sack up and decide to visit that area I mentioned. 

Ive been to the area before.  Anytime i visit a city, i visit the worst of areas.  As a city planner, i find it very important to visit those areas.  Yes, its violent, it doesnt mean additional violence will help you.  Thats a ridiculous conclusion.  And, I wouldnt conclude you are a millenial twat, your age is irrelevant.

16 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Ive been to the area before.  Yes, its violent, it doesnt mean additional violence will help you.  That a ridiculous conclusion.  

YEAH!!! TRY WORKING THERE and having to visit that area EVERY DAY for the past 30 years. You brain dead, boy? reading comprehension no good? WHERE did I say additional violence HELPS you. I stated that, unfortunately, you can find yourself in unprovoked sitatuions and OUTNUMBERED, so VIOLENT SELF-DEFENSE IS THE ONLY RESOURCE and option available if you want to live to see the next day. 

And how DARE you simply dismiss an innocent 16 year getting a punctured lung from a mob of 10 with an IGNORANT remark such as this:

"Big deal, so you posted an article regarding violence.  It happens everyday.  Still doesnt mean that more violence is the answer.  Im sure if he fought back that it did a whole lotta good."

YOU are F'n ridiculous. :rolleyes: Done wasting time. 

Archived