Let the MUDSLINGING and DEFAMATION BEGIN!!!!!!!

Gas2No99

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

YEAH!!! TRY WORKING THERE and having to visit that area EVERY DAY for the past 30 years. Your brain dead, boy? reading comprehension no good? WHERE did O say additional violence HELPS you. I stated that, unfortunately, you can find yourself in unprovoked sitatuions and OUTNUMBERED, so VIOLENT SELF-DEFENSE IS THE ONLY RESOURCE and option available if you want to live to see the next day. 

And how DARE you simply dismiss an innocent 16 year getting a punctured lung from a mob of 10 with an IGNORANT remark such as this:

"Big deal, so you posted an article regarding violence.  It happens everyday.  Still doesnt mean that more violence is the answer.  Im sure if he fought back that it did a whole lotta good."

YOU are F'n ridiculous. :rolleyes: Done wasting time. 

How was Joe Mixon outnumbered.  How does any of this relate to Mixon decking a woman?  Why do you keep derailing the conversation?  

And i wasnt dismissing the attack, i was dismissing it as being any sort of evidence that what Joe Mixon did was ok.

And please explain to me, how did additional violent behavior, such as knocking a woman out when she lunges at you, assist the victim of this attack.

The fact is, you got nothing.  You just spew bullsh*t.  By the way, congrats on living in a terrible neighborhood, Im sure you are proud.  Im also sure you have done EVERYTHING in your power to improve the situation, right?

18 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Lol, what a bunch of bullsh*t you spew.  You too are an enabler.  Ignorance is not an excuse.

I dont think violence was the answer in either of these cases.  Joe Mixon will now be labeled a violent woman beater for life, and fighting back did absolutely nothing for the coney island attack.  In both situations, additional violence didnt help.

That remark just indicated to me all I need to know about you regarding this topic. pathetic.

3 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

How was Joe Mixon outnumbered.  How does any of this telate to Mixon decking a woman?  Why do you keep derailing the conversation?  

And i wasnt dismissing the attack, i was dismissing it as being any sort of evidence that what Joe Mixon did was ok.

And please explain to me, how did additional violemt behavior, such as knocking a woman out when she lunges at you, assisted the victim of this attack.

The fact is, you got nothing.  You just spew bullsh*t.  By the way, congrats on living in a terrible neighborhood, Im sure you are proud.

smh. WOW, really bad reading comprehension, huh? The Coney Island kid was outnumbered. Can you still not segregate the difference between the Mixon situation and the LARGER debate that Foe has made?

When did I say I LIVED in that neighborhood you dolt? I have worked in the area because, as MOST NYers know, INDUSTRIAL zones are primarily in the outer boroughs. I'm done with this.

Joe Willy 12, is this fruity nut cake your kid or something?!!?!? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

That remark just indicated to me all I need to know about you regarding this topic. pathetic.

smh. WOW, really bad reading comprehension, huh? The Coney Island kid was outnumbered. Can you still not segregate the difference between the Mixon situation and the LARGER debate that Foe has made?

Lol.  I read what you both wrote, it has just been dismissed as gibberish from a couple of (probably violent themselves) enablers.  

Your opinion is worthless.  What is really pathetic is defending scum such as Mixon.  

12 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

YEAH!!! TRY WORKING THERE and having to visit that area EVERY DAY for the past 30 years. You brain dead, boy? reading comprehension no good? WHERE did I say additional violence HELPS you. I stated that, unfortunately, you can find yourself in unprovoked sitatuions and OUTNUMBERED, so VIOLENT SELF-DEFENSE IS THE ONLY RESOURCE and option available if you want to live to see the next day. 

And how DARE you simply dismiss an innocent 16 year getting a punctured lung from a mob of 10 with an IGNORANT remark such as this:

"Big deal, so you posted an article regarding violence.  It happens everyday.  Still doesnt mean that more violence is the answer.  Im sure if he fought back that it did a whole lotta good."

YOU are F'n ridiculous. :rolleyes: Done wasting time. 

How would violence have helped that particular 16-year-old?  Be specific.

1 hour ago, RoadFan said:

Says the guy who went to the University that gave serial killer Aaron Hernandez a scholarship.

FWIW - I'm not saying "who gives a sh*t" - that was me quoting the NFL because they dont give a sh*t.  All they care about is his talent.  I can see how that could have been misconstrued. 

And yes, Urban Myer was/is a scumbag.  

The door was not locked  and he wasn't chained to the radiator. So he could leave. Know this seems crazy, but it is advice I got and imparted to my sons and to my clients. Your response to violence, no matter how stupid, in this case should not be escalating violence.Unless you like CENTRAL BOOKING. And Bronx Central Booking is the saddest place on earth.

2 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Thank you for the personal attack. :-) 

Ok genius, so this kid should have simply walked away right? I wish I had your shell.:rolleyes:

16-Year-Old Boy Beaten By Large Group At Coney Island After Being Asked 'Are You Static?'

2017_04_coney1.jpg
Coney Island, on April 8 (Scott Lynch / Flickr)

A teenager was viciously attacked by ten people on Coney Island Sunday, leaving him with a punctured lung. The assault was caught on a video—which was posted to Facebook—and the attackers allegedly asked the 16-year-old victim, "Are you static?" before ganging up on him.

The incident took place around 6 p.m. on Easter, April 16th. The victim was walking near 3205 West 12th Street when he got into a "verbal dispute" with ten males, an NYPD spokesperson said, which then turned into a physical altercation. The group kicked and punched the victim above the waist.

Police and EMS responded to the scene and took the teen to Interfaith Hospital where he was in serious but stable condition. He suffered a small puncture to his lung as well as cuts and bruising above the torso.

The victim's sister reportedly went to the 60th Precinct to report the attack on Monday. "As detectives began their probe, they were informed of the Facebook video and were able to connect it to the hospitalized teen. 'Today in Coney,' the Facebook user who posted the video, captioned it with three emojis for tears," according to WABC 7

The video remained on Facebook from Sunday through Wednesday afternoon. Facebook told the Post, "We remove graphic images and videos when they are shared to celebrate or glorify violence." (Copies of it ">are still on YouTube.)

The NYPD investigation is ongoing.

The Easter gang fight has been a staple in NYC for a while. It's practically a scheduled war every Easter between and among inner city drug gangs. NYPD chased it out of Times Square and these morons relocated things to Coney Island. The media will not tell you about this story, but ask any cop, they all know. 

4 minutes ago, gEYno said:

How would violence have helped that particular 16-year-old?  Be specific.

His argument is that you "can always simply walk away"

That is just not true. That kid, like myself, Foe, and MANY others in certain areas of NYC during the 80's and early 90's, probably had to FIGHT his way out of a predicament JUST to survive in order to not end up in the hospital or be dead.

I agree with the notion that violence is not the answer in every situation, but there are situations - through no actions of your own to provoke it - that violence is thrusted upon you and  the only way to ensure you can live is retaliating with violence. 

The carte-blanche mentality that you simply can always walk away, even when surrounded, outnumbered, and followed down the block, is such a privileged and out-of-touch delusion because that is simply not the reality. 

Violence helped in that it afforded the boy self-preservation, with JUST a punctured lung as opposed to being in a morgue. FACT.

So to save anyone 9 pages of reading.

1) women should provoke a man, or she deserves to get her teeth knocked out

2) Everyone does dumb thinks when they are 18

3) The boroughs of NY were very bad and dangerous at some point

4) 3 cone drill >>>>>>>>> then not hitting women

Did I miss anyone?

51 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

My upbringing had its moments. I grew up in the 80's so I remember when the Bronx looked like this pretty much everywhere until the new owners finished buying up the boro on the cheap and began rebuilding back in like 89' 90'. 

unnamed-3.jpg

Kids today dont know how good they got it in comparison. When I was in my single digits I grew up on the west side of the Bronx. I remember back then hanging out with friends in the neighborhood all you seen on the streets were crack vials, syringes, condoms, cats and dogs all over the streets. I Remember all of the pre-war buildings with no elevators having those porcelain stairs where all of the sellers used to hide their work under. Cops would raid the buildings, bodies being dumped in all those abandoned buildings, crack houses. I remember almost being stabbed because my classmate and his brothers from the local projects tried to rob me of my Triple Fat Goose. Remember those jackets? This is back in elementary school dude lol. I remember friends coming home in their socks because they were robbed for their Jordans or the original Bo Jacksons. Guys getting killed for their 8 ball jackets. 

I remember when I first moved to hunts point at that age having to fight alot. That 1st year I was getting my ass whooped on, being the new kid in the neighborhood and not knowing anyone or how to fight. Being the only boy with sisters didnt help, though my oldest sister was something else in her day lol. By the time I graduated junior high my mom was afraid to let me attend Roosevelt high school given all of the fighting that I was getting into. I ended up going to HS in Mount Vernon.

My first time out of the boro and im like "Great" this place looks like where the Huxtables live. Two months in and playing on the JV football team, a teammate of mine's older brother was stabbed in the school by some dudes that didnt go to the school and died in the stairway. Come to find out that behind those pretty Mt. Vernon buildings you have places like 3rd and 3rd, reminds you of south side chicago. Dudes in Mt. Vernon and New Rochelle are savages just like in the Bronx, though those dudes up in Mt. Vern and Westchester always felt like they had something to prove anytime a dude entered their neighborhood that was from "the city". So I was doing a sh*t load of fighting up there as well. 

That's pretty much how it was. ;)

I recall those crazy souped up Hyundai drag races up on the Dyckman Heights facing the east river - down that big hill

and on the West Side Highway just after the tolls in Manhattan. They would stop traffic at like 2:30am on the highway (last time I saw it live was 2001) right after the tolls on the Inwood On ramps - at first you think you're about to be car jacked ON the highway?!?!  and then they would speed all the way down to 125th st. at like 90+ mph with mufflers BLARING! Crazy. 

I hear you Foe. Times done changed for the better . . . . these brats don't know how good they got this city now. 

12 minutes ago, Bugg said:

The Easter gang fight has been a staple in NYC for a while. It's practically a scheduled war every Easter between and among inner city drug gangs. NYPD chased it out of Times Square and these morons relocated things to Coney Island. The media will not tell you about this story, but ask any cop, they all know. 

It's not JUST between the gangs. These punks have NOTHING to do and they LOOK to prey upon people for no reason who are just trying to live their own life. Violence is brought upon people and some, if they value their life, respond accordingly. 

17 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

That is just not true. That kid, like myself, Foe, and MANY others in certain areas of NYC during the 80's and early 90's, probably had to FIGHT his way out of a predicament JUST to survive in order to not end up in the hospital or be dead.

I agree with the notion that violence is not the answer in every situation, but there are situations - through no actions of your own to provoke it - that violence is thrusted upon you and  the only way to ensure you can live is retaliating with violence. 

The carte-blanche mentality that you simply can always walk away, even when surrounded, outnumbered, and followed down the block, is such a privileged and out-of-touch delusion because that is simply not the reality. 

Violence helped in that it afforded the boy self-preservation, with JUST a punctured lung as opposed to being in a morgue. FACT.

The reason that kid is alive is because the gang of 10 guys didn't want to kill him.  Did you watch the video.  He's not fighting.  He's getting stomped on and kicked in the head and eventually they stop.

1 minute ago, Gas2No99 said:

It's not JUST between the gangs. These punks have NOTHING to do and they LOOK to prey upon people for no reason who are just trying to live their own life. Violence is brought upon people and some, if they value their life, respond accordingly. 

Have no idea if the victim was completely innocent or a participant. The story really is not clear on that. My sons love the Cyclone(me, I did but being old ...). it's about 10 minutes away by car depending on traffic. But if they mentioned wanting to go on Easter Sunday would take their keys away. Though both know about this. Again, among the many stories the media in NYC will not tell you, that there are times and places of real danger to sensibly avoid. It's way better than when I was a kid; picture where the Barclays is now except with a run down rail hub, hookers and  junkies galore, burnt out buildings, daily muggings, and a Western Beef slaughterhouse. 

11 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

I recall those crazy souped up Hyundai drag races up on the Dyckman Heights facing the east river - down that big hill

and on the West Side Highway just after the tolls in Manhattan. They would stop traffic at like 2:30am on the highway (last time I saw it live was 2001) right after the tolls on the Inwood On ramps and speed all the way down to 125th st. Crazy. 

I hear you Foe. Times done changed . . . . 

I feel you. Times have changed, but im not sure if its for the better. 

Thinking about it I dont know whats worse, the crack era or today's hip hop. Atleast you knew that Crack was a drug. This music is the worst and I'll bet my bottom dollar that the ratchetness we've been talking about regarding alot of these women attitudes can be linked to this music. 

Granted, i have my moments when I listen to certain artists, but as a whole a cant even mess with hip hop anymore. 

23 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Show us proof.  

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

This thread is Bizarro World. Some of the logic you guys use is scary as ****. 

I am particularly enjoying the part where we're comparing a guy that's on video initiating a conversation and with a clear pathway to the door after it escalates to a kid getting gang stomped in Coney Island. Good times.

7 hours ago, Butterfield said:

If you dont understand that mixon is a football player, that he should be able to dodge a punch (by almost anyone) and run the hell out of there, I dont know what to tell you.  Obviously, he isnt a very smart person, to do such a thing with my millions of dollars on the line.  But then again, someone defending such stupidity isnt very smart either.

Lol, so on the spot, he's supposed to have one of those Eminem Guilty Conscience moments and control himself?  If she initiated the violence, what's your reasoning that he can't defend himself in that situation?  I'm not advocating hitting women like some psycho, but I'd love to hear the reasoning why he can't defend himself in that situation besides holding men (or athletes in this case) to some higher moral standard.  

He's an idiot because there are other allegations against him, and if there is smoke, there is usually fire.  But athletes get away with a TON in college (prime example, look at Baylor) because they are major money machines for the university.  So there might be other instances that we don't have full information on, where he's being taken off boards.  But I want to know, why in this situation, he can't defend himself.  

Look I'm not questioning your intelligence on this matter, if you want to have a discussion on the topic, let's have it, but taking veiled jabs on the merit of an argument without backing up is juvenile.  

On 04/19/2017 at 0:13 PM, Warfish said:

Unverifiable hearsay.  

Some team is going to get a potentially very good running back for a very cheap pricetag.  

The entire Mixon "scandal" is such PC tripe tbqh.  He could have punched a dozen guys and knocked them all out cold, no worries, he's in the NFL in round 1 next week.  

Hits one girl, bam, lifelong pariah.

In a society where we supposedly believe in gender equality.  We clearly don't, and we clearly have a double standard.  

The NFL had guys who did vastly worse and took far less heat.  Is hitting girls good, obviously not, neither is decking dudes either for that matter.

Should it make the guy be a lifelong pariah, to be shunned forever?  Nope.

I hope we draft him.  In the 5th.  I love a good cost/benefit deal.  I don't think he'll ever punch another girl, so the risk, IMO, is nill.

Oh clearly...  since men who hit women almost never repeat the behavior.

smh

Take him off the draft board entirely.

1 hour ago, win4ever said:

Lol, so on the spot, he's supposed to have one of those Eminem Guilty Conscience moments and control himself?  If she initiated the violence, what's your reasoning that he can't defend himself in that situation?  I'm not advocating hitting women like some psycho, but I'd love to hear the reasoning why he can't defend himself in that situation besides holding men (or athletes in this case) to some higher moral standard.  

He's an idiot because there are other allegations against him, and if there is smoke, there is usually fire.  But athletes get away with a TON in college (prime example, look at Baylor) because they are major money machines for the university.  So there might be other instances that we don't have full information on, where he's being taken off boards.  But I want to know, why in this situation, he can't defend himself.  

Look I'm not questioning your intelligence on this matter, if you want to have a discussion on the topic, let's have it, but taking veiled jabs on the merit of an argument without backing up is juvenile.  

He can defend himself, but he cant punch her.  Two, very, very different things.  He shouldnt have to think twice about not punching out a woman.  If its not second nature, there is a problem.  And no one is holding him to a higher standard.  Neither of them should be drafted, and neither should have the opportunity to live off the money I spend on entertainment.  

Alabama linebacker Reuben Foster failed drug test at Combine

From the moment the pre-draft process started, it was nothing like Reuben Foster imagined.

A much-talked about moment at the Scouting Combine involving a hospital worker, rumors about the progress of his surgically repaired shoulder that won't die, questions about his childhood friends -- it has all gotten to the highly touted Alabama linebacker.

"Hectic, stressful, very stressful," Foster said over the phone to NFL.com, after concluding roughly 20 team visits. "It's like the devil is coming after me."

And now comes the latest.

Last month, Foster was notified that his urine sample obtained in Indianapolis during the Combine was reported as dilute. Based on the provisions of the NFL's policy and program for substances of abuse, "this will be treated like a positive test."

In discussing his trying few months, Foster disclosed the test results to NFL.com because, he says, "This is something that's going to get out. I don't make excuses. I'm a real dude. I try to be a good person. ... I just hope the coaches understand and that's all I can hope and pray for." Foster has already been on the phone talking with teams telling them himself.

As for why the test came back dilute, Foster explained in detail. He said he was sick before the Combine. He was throwing up, had diarrhea, couldn't keep anything down and was cramping. One adviser offered to have a doctor put him on IVs to hydrate, but he didn't want that. He saw a doctor, got some medication and started hydrating himself.

Foster believes it was food poisoning.

"I couldn't eat much, but I had to drink water and Gatorade," said Foster, who began the process as the consensus top linebacker based on his game tape and measurables. "Then a few coaches said something about me being too light. And I'm a coach-pleaser. I don't care what everybody thinks, but I care what coaches think. So I drank and ate as much as I could without throwing up. Then I went in there, drinking and drinking water, trying to flush out my system from whatever was making me sick and trying to keep my weight up and took the test."

The result was the diluted test.

And more stress, along with questions about his draft stock. Foster knows this will likely negatively affect where he's selected.

"If it's first round, second round, whoever takes me will get a good football player and an All-Pro," Foster said. "I hope I go on Thursday, but I can't control that."

Foster, who weighed 229 pounds at 6-foot, knows he'll be in the NFL's drug program. Periodic and unannounced tests will start when he signs an NFL contract.

"Put me in the program," he said. "Test me."

Of course, this was far from the only thing he dealt with during the process. The star inside linebacker on Alabama's vaunted defense, Foster had surgery to repair a partially torn rotator cuff after the season. At Combine rechecks, doctors found it was on schedule, though there have been media reports that he may need a second surgery (which has frustrated Foster).

"I'm doing everything I'm supposed to do, but no matter what I do, it doesn't come out right," he said.

In Indy, Foster got into a heated altercation with a hospital worker and was sent home prior to completing his medical exam. He later sent a letter to teams apologizing for his dismissal. Foster had been waiting an extended period of time.

"I apologized for that, I've learned from it," Foster said. "That's in the past and it won't happen again." Foster spoke right before addressing his former Bama teammates about the pre-draft process and what it's been like.

Some teams also had questions about the company Foster keeps, though as he says, "I came from a rough environment, I'm my own man. Growing up, those were the people from my neighborhood. At college, my teammates became my family."

Foster graduated from Alabama and called the plays for their complex defense. Meanwhile, other media reports questioned his smarts.

Foster said this process has been mentally draining and taxing. But he said he's grateful for it and is looking forward to Thursday.

On the flip side, no one has questions about Foster as a football player.

"Big-time player," one GM said. "Beast."

That's the consensus. But only time will tell how teams will react to the entirety of it

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000801347/article/alabama-linebacker-reuben-foster-failed-drug-test-at-combine

17 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

He can defend himself, but he cant punch her.  Two, very, very different things.  He shouldnt have to think twice about not punching out a woman.  If its not second nature, there is a problem.  And no one is holding him to a higher standard.  Neither of them should be drafted, and neither should have the opportunity to live off the money I spend on entertainment.  

Why is punching not a part of defending himself?  Where is the line?  A slap?  Verbally threatening her?  Or is he supposed to just run away? Why is her gender a factor here? If a female burglar breaks into my home, should I alter my methods of defense based on gender or is it reactionary?  If it was a guy that did this, does he or does he not have the right to defend himself?  How are you not holding him to a higher standard?  

"He shouldnt have to think twice about not punching out a woman"

That right there is holding him to a higher standard than a woman.  

I'm sure there are teams that will take him off the board, doesn't mean they are right.  Legally, Casey Anthony, Zimmerman and OJ are innocent, doesn't mean it's right.  

If he was the aggressor, I completely agree.  Ray Rice? Absolute idiot, I have no problem with him not getting a job.  Or even Dorial Green Beckham dropping after dragging his girlfriend down a flight of stairs.  However, I don't think every instance where a guy hits a girl is automatically the guy's fault because that's sexist.  If you punch or hit someone, then you should expect retaliation.  This isn't like Hernandez executing someone because they spilled a drink.  

His draft stock may fall but I don't think it's for this situation alone, I think there might be other cases that aren't public, but NFL team security have dug them up.  I can't comment on those without knowing what happened, but on this instance alone, I don't think what he did was all that horrible.  The resulting injuries for her were bad, but his athletic ability shouldn't supersede his rights to defend himself.  

OK, can't resist... but got to know the rules for defending myself :)

what if the woman hitting you is transgender?  Is there a certain period of time that has to elapse before she acquires 'you can hit me I'm a woman' status?  Is it a height/weight thing? 

Just wondering...;)

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Alabama linebacker Reuben Foster failed drug test at Combine

From the moment the pre-draft process started, it was nothing like Reuben Foster imagined.

A much-talked about moment at the Scouting Combine involving a hospital worker, rumors about the progress of his surgically repaired shoulder that won't die, questions about his childhood friends -- it has all gotten to the highly touted Alabama linebacker.

"Hectic, stressful, very stressful," Foster said over the phone to NFL.com, after concluding roughly 20 team visits. "It's like the devil is coming after me."

And now comes the latest.

Last month, Foster was notified that his urine sample obtained in Indianapolis during the Combine was reported as dilute. Based on the provisions of the NFL's policy and program for substances of abuse, "this will be treated like a positive test."

In discussing his trying few months, Foster disclosed the test results to NFL.com because, he says, "This is something that's going to get out. I don't make excuses. I'm a real dude. I try to be a good person. ... I just hope the coaches understand and that's all I can hope and pray for." Foster has already been on the phone talking with teams telling them himself.

As for why the test came back dilute, Foster explained in detail. He said he was sick before the Combine. He was throwing up, had diarrhea, couldn't keep anything down and was cramping. One adviser offered to have a doctor put him on IVs to hydrate, but he didn't want that. He saw a doctor, got some medication and started hydrating himself.

Foster believes it was food poisoning.

"I couldn't eat much, but I had to drink water and Gatorade," said Foster, who began the process as the consensus top linebacker based on his game tape and measurables. "Then a few coaches said something about me being too light. And I'm a coach-pleaser. I don't care what everybody thinks, but I care what coaches think. So I drank and ate as much as I could without throwing up. Then I went in there, drinking and drinking water, trying to flush out my system from whatever was making me sick and trying to keep my weight up and took the test."

The result was the diluted test.

And more stress, along with questions about his draft stock. Foster knows this will likely negatively affect where he's selected.

"If it's first round, second round, whoever takes me will get a good football player and an All-Pro," Foster said. "I hope I go on Thursday, but I can't control that."

Foster, who weighed 229 pounds at 6-foot, knows he'll be in the NFL's drug program. Periodic and unannounced tests will start when he signs an NFL contract.

"Put me in the program," he said. "Test me."

Of course, this was far from the only thing he dealt with during the process. The star inside linebacker on Alabama's vaunted defense, Foster had surgery to repair a partially torn rotator cuff after the season. At Combine rechecks, doctors found it was on schedule, though there have been media reports that he may need a second surgery (which has frustrated Foster).

"I'm doing everything I'm supposed to do, but no matter what I do, it doesn't come out right," he said.

In Indy, Foster got into a heated altercation with a hospital worker and was sent home prior to completing his medical exam. He later sent a letter to teams apologizing for his dismissal. Foster had been waiting an extended period of time.

"I apologized for that, I've learned from it," Foster said. "That's in the past and it won't happen again." Foster spoke right before addressing his former Bama teammates about the pre-draft process and what it's been like.

Some teams also had questions about the company Foster keeps, though as he says, "I came from a rough environment, I'm my own man. Growing up, those were the people from my neighborhood. At college, my teammates became my family."

Foster graduated from Alabama and called the plays for their complex defense. Meanwhile, other media reports questioned his smarts.

Foster said this process has been mentally draining and taxing. But he said he's grateful for it and is looking forward to Thursday.

On the flip side, no one has questions about Foster as a football player.

"Big-time player," one GM said. "Beast."

That's the consensus. But only time will tell how teams will react to the entirety of it

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000801347/article/alabama-linebacker-reuben-foster-failed-drug-test-at-combine

Damn

1 hour ago, greenwave81 said:

what if the woman hitting you is transgender?  Is there a certain period of time that has to elapse before she acquires 'you can hit me I'm a woman' status?  Is it a height/weight thing? 

Just wondering...;)

If you're a 225 brick sh*thouse ready for the NFL, and the girl you're dating or banging or whatever, is hanging out with a skinny gay dude, and there's adversity, and you scroll in like a hot shot, start talking sh*t, and the little college girl you're dating is pissed at whatever you're saying to her defensless little gay friend, and flails herself out at you like a whimpering towel...and you close fist cold cock knock her the **** out then dart the **** out of dodge...you're a flaming piece of sh*t.

22 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

Just wondering...;)

Are we talking Bruce Jenner transgender or Beecher in season 1 of Oz transgender? 

1 hour ago, win4ever said:

Why is punching not a part of defending himself?  Where is the line?  A slap?  Verbally threatening her?  Or is he supposed to just run away? Why is her gender a factor here? If a female burglar breaks into my home, should I alter my methods of defense based on gender or is it reactionary?  If it was a guy that did this, does he or does he not have the right to defend himself?  How are you not holding him to a higher standard?  

"He shouldnt have to think twice about not punching out a woman"

That right there is holding him to a higher standard than a woman.  

I'm sure there are teams that will take him off the board, doesn't mean they are right.  Legally, Casey Anthony, Zimmerman and OJ are innocent, doesn't mean it's right.  

If he was the aggressor, I completely agree.  Ray Rice? Absolute idiot, I have no problem with him not getting a job.  Or even Dorial Green Beckham dropping after dragging his girlfriend down a flight of stairs.  However, I don't think every instance where a guy hits a girl is automatically the guy's fault because that's sexist.  If you punch or hit someone, then you should expect retaliation.  This isn't like Hernandez executing someone because they spilled a drink.  

His draft stock may fall but I don't think it's for this situation alone, I think there might be other cases that aren't public, but NFL team security have dug them up.  I can't comment on those without knowing what happened, but on this instance alone, I don't think what he did was all that horrible.  The resulting injuries for her were bad, but his athletic ability shouldn't supersede his rights to defend himself.  

Lol.  You should be real proud of yourself.  You da man.  Lol.  Meathead

Lol.  You should be real proud of yourself.  You da man.  Lol.  Meathead

Lol, there you go with an idiotic response because you can't form a straight response or answer questions.

Maybe you've been punched in the head one too many.

Archived