Just caught Calvin Pryors Instagram

Patriot Killa

On 5/6/2017 at 8:17 PM, Gas2No99 said:

You really mean that in earnest JW12? he's been as FRUSTRATING and EMBARRASSING as possible:

giphy.gif?resize=480,224&ssl=1

He's a Whiffle bat, not a L'vile Slugger. 

And some of us wonder why Macc took two safeties in the first round.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, King P said:

Nobody is saying a battle of fists is fair. But the reality is that the wrong words can get you hurt. It is what it is. People these days think they can say whatever they want without consequences. Sorry, but it doesn't work like that.

But thanks to the internet, people think they can go around saying whatever they can because they're hiding behind a computer screen

Not disagreeing, since this kid (guessing) sounds like a dick, and he does get to hide behind a cloak of anonymity.

However this notion that such challenges are cowardly, unless said right to the face of a physical specimen who hits people for a living, is weak and neanderthal. It infers that in order to battle with words one must also be able to battle physically. 

4 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Not disagreeing, since this kid (guessing) sounds like a dick, and he does get to hide behind a cloak of anonymity.

However this notion that such challenges are cowardly, unless said right to the face of a physical specimen who hits people for a living, is weak and neanderthal. It infers that in order to battle with words one must also be able to battle physically. 

tenor.gif

I'm actually shocked that at the responses in this thread. I expected alot of posters to heavily criticize Pryor for responding back to a fan online. No offense, but most of you guys seem like the type to do that.

I fully endorse the #ClapBack movement.

Idiots think they can just say whatever they want to a celeb online, then when said celeb says something back they tried to turn it around on them like they get some sort of win for getting them to respond. Nah, you can't have it both ways

3 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Please, do explain how the NFL makes to pay players without fans.

Look dude, yes, the fans are what indirectly pays for the players salaries, however you or I don't even know if he's an actual customer i.e. a season ticket holder or somebody who actually buys merchandise. Furthermore to equate this guy's tweet to Pryor, during the offseason, while he's essentially off work, to some fat loser customer sh*tting on some Walmart employee inside the store while the poor guy's still on the clock is dumb and with practically zero correlation. It's a false equivlence. The two are not remotely close to the same thing for more reasons than even stated here. It was a horrible analogy. I'm sure now you might want to sail down a river of strongman arguments which I REALLY REALLY don't want or care enough to do on the topic.   Pryor's been a disappointment, he'll probably get cut and the guy who's tweeting him talking sh*t probably, most likely needs to get a life. 

43 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Look dude, yes, the fans are what indirectly pays for the players salaries, however you or I don't even know if he's an actual customer i.e. a season ticket holder or somebody who actually buys merchandise. Furthermore to equate this guy's tweet to Pryor, during the offseason, while he's essentially off work, to some fat loser customer sh*tting on some Walmart employee inside the store while the poor guy's still on the clock is dumb and with practically zero correlation. It's a false equivlence. The two are not remotely close to the same thing for more reasons than even stated here. It was a horrible analogy. I'm sure now you might want to sail down a river of strongman arguments which I REALLY REALLY don't want or care enough to do on the topic.   Pryor's been a disappointment, he'll probably get cut and the guy who's tweeting him talking sh*t probably, most likely needs to get a life. 

Did you mean straw man arguments?

Archived