Antonio Cromartie wife now expecting 17th, 18th and 19th child

TuscanyTile2

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

Cromartie is sorta my hero. He was one of my favorite Jets tbh.

Me too actually. He made some sweet special team hustle plays while here.  His original tenure he was a very good #2 corner for us. Plus I'm honestly impressed by his virility. Can't wait to see if he slows down when he hits his forties and fifties. Errr, age not offspring. 

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

can any of them play safety?

41 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Can any of them play QB?

Honestly I'm pretty sure Antonios offspring have a better chance to become pro bowlers than a single draft pick of the last two GM's.  With the assumption Leo Williams actually is the child he fathered at summer camp rising to eighth grade. 

6 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Me too actually. He made some sweet special team hustle plays while here.  His original tenure he was a very good #2 corner for us. Plus I'm honestly impressed by his virility. Can't wait to see if he slows down when he hits his forties and fifties. Errr, age not offspring. 

Anyone pondered the possibility that Mrs. C is stepping out on Tony?  He did get clipped, after all.

9 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Agreed.  He was especially good that first year after Revis left.  But one of the single best plays he made for us was while he was still with the Chargers.  

1 hour ago, jack48 said:

He is a fertility god.

Heck yeah. After football he could become a fertility coach. He and the  wife have a brief private consult then 10 months later she gives birth to triplets. " Cuckold, not just for humiliation anymore" 

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Heck yeah. After football he could become a fertility coach. He and the  wife have a brief private consult then 10 months later she gives birth to triplets. " Cuckold, not just for humiliation anymore" 

he does not impregnate women, per se.  He gives thema spiritual upgrade.  Spiritual vasectomies are not possible where a fertility god is concerned

Archived