JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I could read the tea leaves.  Several people who weren't voting me had me high on their list.  Figured I'd get ahead of things a bit. 

The chick sh*t makes zero sense with the traditional watcher role...makes you harder to believe...fwiw.

15 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

The chick sh*t makes zero sense with the traditional watcher role...makes you harder to believe...fwiw.

I see it as JIF using flavor to over-extend his reasoning for making a particular character the watcher. It's how JIF designs movie themed games. Anyway, 80 never pinged me. I don't care what he revealed, because as I said: he is now isolated by the reveal. We can vet him.

The fact it makes him harder to believe is why I don't think it's something a scum team helped him come up with. Scum fake reveals usually avoid sh*t that undermines them like that.

• Upvote 1

so Ape posts a JIF sighting and miraculously 80 gets his answer from JIF with a plain old youre the watcher comment ??? 

seriously 80 why all the bullsh*t ? Either Idiot town or scum 

Now DerPR is back with mock outrage

My vote is on 80 cause I think hes full of sh*t

Vote 80

39 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I see it as JIF using flavor to over-extend his reasoning for making a particular character the watcher. It's how JIF designs movie themed games. Anyway, 80 never pinged me. I don't care what he revealed, because as I said: he is now isolated by the reveal. We can vet him.

The fact it makes him harder to believe is why I don't think it's something a scum team helped him come up with. Scum fake reveals usually avoid sh*t that undermines them like that.

now you know how JIF designs games and can read his mind. Great 

Vet 80 my ass if hes scum all your going to get is horse sh*t watches from him and you know that .

Its like fake cops have operated in the past ...oh yeah BTW everyone I investigated is Innocent ...Jesus Christ

55 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

you are L2, care to defend yourself?  

Sure. The entire case against me is based on Nolder pushing nonsense about my joke vote. Other than that, I haven't even really been around much. 

If you'll explain why you're voting me, I'll be happy to address that. 

31 minutes ago, D P R said:

Sure. The entire case against me is based on Nolder pushing nonsense about my joke vote. Other than that, I haven't even really been around much. 

I'm not voting you.  

2 hours ago, D P R said:

Caught up now.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Official Vote Count:

80 (1) - Leelou

DPR (5) - 80, Ape, Nol, Nyn, Hess

Nol (2) - Verb, DPR, JC

With 12 players, it takes 7 votes to remove from campus

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

you are L2, care to defend yourself?  

43 minutes ago, D P R said:

10 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I'm not voting you.  

LOL

Well, I gotta say, I just can't get past 80's botched claim.

Everything about it seems off to me from the fact that I think it came earlier than necessary to the whole only being able to watch girls thing.

I'm not going to be able to believe his results unless he's somehow vetted later.

That said I am still convinced DPR is scum.

I could vote either one but I'm gonna stick with the bigger train for now.

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

LOL

Simple enough mistake.

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Well, I gotta say, I just can't get past 80's botched claim.

Everything about it seems off to me from the fact that I think it came earlier than necessary to the whole only being able to watch girls thing.

I'm not going to be able to believe his results unless he's somehow vetted later.

That said I am still convinced DPR is scum.

I could vote either one but I'm gonna stick with the bigger train for now.

Just so we're all clear here, you're going to stick with your case even though I've pointed out that it was completely wrong and that you've manufactured it, yeah? 

Just now, D P R said:

Simple enough mistake.

Just so we're all clear here, you're going to stick with your case even though I've pointed out that it was completely wrong and that you've manufactured it, yeah? 

I'm confident in my case, such as it is.

Just now, Nolder said:

What's the mistake?

Your entire case being based on the fact you didn't think I was joking.

There is no role like that. You acknowledged as much. So you can't have been rolefishing, now can you? It was obviously a joke.

But because I joke voted you and you got your panties into a bunch, you haven't gone back to look at that. Straight up, you're going to hurt the town with sh*tty play like this.

5 minutes ago, D P R said:

Your entire case being based on the fact you didn't think I was joking.

There is no role like that. You acknowledged as much. So you can't have been rolefishing, now can you? It was obviously a joke.

But because I joke voted you and you got your panties into a bunch, you haven't gone back to look at that. Straight up, you're going to hurt the town with sh*tty play like this.

And what about that other comment about a train sticking out?

That was just a joke as well?

Just now, Nolder said:

And what about that other comment about a train sticking out?

That was just a joke as well?

As I've explained multiple times, yes, it was just a snarky comment based on the people voting and lack of casing. 

You oughta read the posts sometime. 

Just now, D P R said:

As I've explained multiple times, yes, it was just a snarky comment based on the people voting and lack of casing. 

You oughta read the posts sometime. 

I've been back to read that post 3 times and I still can't see it any other way.

I'll make you a deal though. Maybe I've got you totally wrong.

I don't think so but I'll give it another day.

Vote 80 with me and we'll see where we are tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I've been back to read that post 3 times and I still can't see it any other way.

I'll make you a deal though. Maybe I've got you totally wrong.

I don't think so but I'll give it another day.

Vote 80 with me and we'll see where we are tomorrow.

Fair enough - he followed you on voting me and then pulled that horrible anti-town reveal sh*t. 

Unvote

Vote 80