JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Grasping at straws, you old clown.  

If at some point you'd like to explain how you weren't building a narrative - or that promising 1 of Nol or 80 is scum, we'd appreciate it.

If the only play you have here is 'troll ape into drowning himself out' then you're just making my case for me. I'm content to rip on you, while the derps spin in circles. 

Nol made a case that I was seriously voting him for rolefishing. I told him I was joking. 

We've now proven that it was indeed a joke.

80 jumped on that opportunity to vote for me based on Nolder's case.

So did you.

You saying I "promised" one or the other is scum is obvious gross exaggeration. Nobody took that as me promising anything, especially on D1. Nor did I over play it.

But you chose to pivot and try to build a case on top of a sh*tty previous case. 

Narrative complete. 

I do love trolling you, kind of like ******* with the cat with a laser pointer.

Just now, D P R said:

Nol made a case that I was seriously voting him for rolefishing. I told him I was joking. 

We've now proven that it was indeed a joke.

80 jumped on that opportunity to vote for me based on Nolder's case.

So did you.

You saying I "promised" one or the other is scum is obvious gross exaggeration. Nobody took that as me promising anything, especially on D1. Nor did I over play it.

But you chose to pivot and try to build a case on top of a sh*tty previous case. 

Narrative complete. 

I do love trolling you, kind of like ******* with the cat with a laser pointer.

I think you may not realize who actually trolled who here, but that's okay. Saying preposterous things that make others question which way is up can make you president one day... so there's that.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I think you may not realize who actually trolled who here, but that's okay. Saying preposterous things that make others question which way is up can make you president one day... so there's that.

Great comeback. Great case.

There's a reason nobody says "I agree with Ape", just so you know.

Just now, D P R said:

You want the list?

Get back on track. Dazzle us with your amazing case on me. 

Already stated.

Everything else has just been an exhibition. I wanted to see how hard you would work to avoid talking about why I voted you, to make this a conflict of personality jabs that drown out my reasoning and turn off the other players, and how other folks react.

It has played out exactly like you know I'm town, you are scum and you still think my town play is what it was 5 years ago, and as such in not moving my vote.

ThAnk you for being easy.

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Already stated.

Everything else has just been an exhibition. I wanted to see how hard you would work to avoid talking about why I voted you, to make this a conflict of personality jabs that drown out my reasoning and turn off the other players, and how other folks react.

It has played out exactly like you know I'm town, you are scum and you still think my town play is what it was 5 years ago, and as such in not moving my vote.

ThAnk you for being easy.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

You know why Nolder because in reality early on we really have no info and nothing to go on so people get frustrated. Its part of the reason I hate these games early on because every time I get involved early it is just that.... a sh*t show.

There is a way to alleviate that somewhat.

I think I am going to work that angle into my next game.

10 hours ago, BallinPB said:

At page 21 and just want to note that the gorilla up to that point has accused half the people playing as "reeking" or "gross"

He does it so he can point at something post game and say he was right. It's both amusing and endearing xD

• Upvote 1

Since we have no deadline still I'll unvote

I think the people suspecting my claim are probably Town. Admittedly, it was sloppy and I should have clarified my role much earlier.

Those remaining quiet about it could be scum who KNOW I'm Town and thus wouldn't question it. Need to re-read.

28 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Didn't know you could get banned for being an Idiot, Ape would be well on his way to starting his own message board to chat with himself.

28 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Heh ironic

lol those 2 back to back posts couldn't have been done any better

• Upvote 1

Just re-read everything since my reveal, and here's what I got:

• Questioned my reveal (in order of most suspicious of it):   Smash, Nolder, Ballin, Crusher, JC, Hess, Leelou
  • Posted in thread but didn't bother to question reveal:  DPR, Verbal, Nyn
  • On Ignore, unknown:  Ape

Vote Verbal

Worth noting that Hess only kinda sorta questioned the reveal, especially the part about "only can watch girls".

Leelou didn't really question the reveal much.  Her only post was about me WIFOMing it by mentioning the watcher role can be a town or scum role. 

Of those 2, I think Hess is town.  Leelou is null for now but on the scummier side of the null pile. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just re-read everything since my reveal, and here's what I got:

• Questioned my reveal (in order of most suspicious of it):   Smash, Nolder, Ballin, Crusher, JC, Hess, Leelou
  • Posted in thread but didn't bother to question reveal:  DPR, Verbal, Nyn
  • On Ignore, unknown:  Ape

Vote Verbal

14 hours ago, D P R said:

Fair enough - he followed you on voting me and then pulled that horrible anti-town reveal sh*t. 

Unvote

Vote 80

You didn't really re-read, now did you.

52 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Didn't know you could get banned for being an Idiot, Ape would be well on his way to starting his own message board to chat with himself.

Smash - I'm just putting this out there as a disclaimer. You keep initiating the name-calling with me, and that's fine. I love it. However, history has shown time and again, that when I do it back to you - you snap. So, if you can promise that you'll keep your composure, then I'm fine with playing this way with you.

That said, if you plan on being your typical self - then why don't you refrain, and we'll just play the game insult-free. I'm leaving it up to you, since I'm unaffected by this sh*t either way.

Same goes for you @D P R, it's pretty clear I'm under your skin. So, it's your call - if you want to continue the "troll ape about his personality" motif, that's fine, it's no bother to me. Just expect me to do what I do back. We know how this ended up last time you bit off more than you can chew.

I won't have as much time as I had yesterday for the rest of the week. I was very intentionally doing what I was doing. I was baiting, hoping some idiot scum would make the case "Ape said he was going to have a new style, but he's still posting the most like old Ape = must be scum". Nobody really pursued it, but it was a worthwhile experiment just the same.

54 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

He does it so he can point at something post game and say he was right. It's both amusing and endearing xD

CTM would be proud :)

Jokes aside, his comment is not true - which should be noted. 

• Upvote 1