JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Smash - I'm just putting this out there as a disclaimer. You keep initiating the name-calling with me, and that's fine. I love it. However, history has shown time and again, that when I do it back to you - you snap. So, if you can promise that you'll keep your composure, then I'm fine with playing this way with you.

That said, if you plan on being your typical self - then why don't you refrain, and we'll just play the game insult-free. I'm leaving it up to you, since I'm unaffected by this sh*t either way.

Same goes for you @D P R, it's pretty clear I'm under your skin. So, it's your call - if you want to continue the "troll ape about his personality" motif, that's fine, it's no bother to me. Just expect me to do what I do back. We know how this ended up last time you bit off more than you can chew.

I won't have as much time as I had yesterday for the rest of the week. I was very intentionally doing what I was doing. I was baiting, hoping some idiot scum would make the case "Ape said he was going to have a new style, but he's still posting the most like old Ape = must be scum". Nobody really pursued it, but it was a worthwhile experiment just the same.

LOL - one of us is famous for meltdowns (hint: it's not me).

Do what you gotta do. Not surprised you "won't have as much time". 

1 minute ago, D P R said:

LOL - one of us is famous for meltdowns (hint: it's not me).

Do what you gotta do. Not surprised you "won't have as much time". 

I like that you're trying here, DPR. I do.

And, I'm not surprised you're still being pissy. 

The reality is, we both know how things went down the last time you decided to troll me with insults. You don't have the skin for it. It's okay. I wanted to tinker with that yesterday, for reasons I've stated. Now, that being said, it's really unfair to the other folks playing for it to continue to play out in the game. So, this isn't really about "do what you gotta do" or about me. You are the one that banned me from the games you were running. You were the one to PM me and demand an apology only to be told GFY. I would say that you are the one now, that needs to decide how you want this to go.

I'm offering maturity, because after reflecting on yesterday's exchanges - I don't see anything productive coming from me taunting the obvious animosity you're holding onto.

MOD NOTE:  I need to find a replacement for Crusher.  He's got some RL going on and wants me to find someone.  I told him if he can commit, we'll keep his spot until we find someone.  I've sent PM's to AVM, CTM and Pac. - no response yet.  

Any other ideas?  Anyone from DM?

18 minutes ago, JiF said:

MOD NOTE:  I need to find a replacement for Crusher.  He's got some RL going on and wants me to find someone.  I told him if he can commit, we'll keep his spot until we find someone.  I've sent PM's to AVM, CTM and Pac. - no response yet.  

Pm Zander 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, D P R said:

You didn't really re-read, now did you.

I did.  Didn't see that mention by you about my reveal.  You questioned my overall play for a long time but not the reveal.  That post came much later.

If I didn't re-read, why did I pull my vote off you?  I picked up on what you were doing/saying. 

Unvote

I can get down with a reads list:

Town: Ape

Townish: Leelou, Jetscode (both are demonstrating what I liken to their scum-hunting approaches)

Null: Smash, Crusher*, 80, Nyn, Verb, Hess 

Icky: DPR, Nolder, Ballin

Hess takes me a while to read, and I'm still usually inconsistent with reading him. Not sure what Smash is doing, other than calling me an idiot. Part of me wonders if he's on scum team, and I'm circling the right people - would he do this to distract me? Yes. Not ready to call it that though - sometimes he's just the idiot he projects others to be. 80 can be vetted in time. Nyn isn't really saying anything. Verb is on vacay. Crusher was pinging, but his RL emo confuses me.

Ballin might be the most gratuitous in dirty-looking play right now. I just have NO CLUE how much mafia he's played, so I don't know if he's being noobish or not. 

*My initial thought on Crusher was that he was bluffing the emo, since there really wasn't anything to set it off in-game. It seems like he has legit RL stuff though. So, he moves to null. I hope everything is cool fat ass. :) 

23 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Looks like I'm L-3?  I'll go ahead and reveal. 

My role is some form of watcher.  The role allows me to watch girls and see who visits them.  I don't know if this means I can only view female players; was waiting until night to clarify on this.

15 hours ago, D P R said:

Fair enough - he followed you on voting me and then pulled that horrible anti-town reveal sh*t. 

Unvote

Vote 80

My reveal was 8 hours before this post, DPR.  You posted a ton in between. 

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My reveal was 8 hours before this post, DPR.  You posted a ton in between. 

What is your point here? Nobody blurts out everything they see whenever they see it and I already had you in my scum pile. The needless reveal just added to that.

52 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I like that you're trying here, DPR. I do.

And, I'm not surprised you're still being pissy. 

The reality is, we both know how things went down the last time you decided to troll me with insults. You don't have the skin for it. It's okay. I wanted to tinker with that yesterday, for reasons I've stated. Now, that being said, it's really unfair to the other folks playing for it to continue to play out in the game. So, this isn't really about "do what you gotta do" or about me. You are the one that banned me from the games you were running. You were the one to PM me and demand an apology only to be told GFY. I would say that you are the one now, that needs to decide how you want this to go.

I'm offering maturity, because after reflecting on yesterday's exchanges - I don't see anything productive coming from me taunting the obvious animosity you're holding onto.

You've obviously been waiting to bring it up - I'm not the one dragging it out on the thread. 

Whatever game it was, you repeatedly made remarks about pedophelia. I asked you not involve me in it. I pm'd you - told you I had a history with it. I was cool about it. You were a dick. Still are. 

When someone asks you a favor, it's okay to accommodate that - especially with sh*t that has nothing at all to do with the game. I wish I could get back the thousands of dollars and hours I've dropped to deal with it and it's not too much to ask to not listen to you going on about it. 

But whatevs. Do what you want. Nobody is expecting anything classy from you. LOL

10 minutes ago, D P R said:

You've obviously been waiting to bring it up - I'm not the one dragging it out on the thread. 

Whatever game it was, you repeatedly made remarks about pedophelia. I asked you not involve me in it. I pm'd you - told you I had a history with it. I was cool about it. You were a dick. Still are. 

When someone asks you a favor, it's okay to accommodate that - especially with sh*t that has nothing at all to do with the game. I wish I could get back the thousands of dollars and hours I've dropped to deal with it and it's not too much to ask to not listen to you going on about it. 

But whatevs. Do what you want. Nobody is expecting anything classy from you. LOL

DPR, you've been grossly transparent here - I voted you - and you responded by personally insulting me. You obviously wanted me to go there so you could shame me.

Let me know when you're ready to play the game. In the meantime, still not sorry. I never mocked victims (like you said). I just joked that you were being creepy. If my daughter was 15 and on DM being talked to by a middle-aged man about booze and her looks, well sh*t... 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Smash - I'm just putting this out there as a disclaimer. You keep initiating the name-calling with me, and that's fine. I love it. However, history has shown time and again, that when I do it back to you - you snap. So, if you can promise that you'll keep your composure, then I'm fine with playing this way with you.

That said, if you plan on being your typical self - then why don't you refrain, and we'll just play the game insult-free. I'm leaving it up to you, since I'm unaffected by this sh*t either way.

Same goes for you @D P R, it's pretty clear I'm under your skin. So, it's your call - if you want to continue the "troll ape about his personality" motif, that's fine, it's no bother to me. Just expect me to do what I do back. We know how this ended up last time you bit off more than you can chew.

I won't have as much time as I had yesterday for the rest of the week. I was very intentionally doing what I was doing. I was baiting, hoping some idiot scum would make the case "Ape said he was going to have a new style, but he's still posting the most like old Ape = must be scum". Nobody really pursued it, but it was a worthwhile experiment just the same.

Ape there's something I think you don't understand. I love messing with you that's obvious and I know you know its all in fun since I respect you're (**** you @Verbal) game. But sometimes when you name call back its with a different tone and its directed at ideas or opinions and insulting my intelligence and that's the only thing that sets me off. If you call me an Idiot a moron whatever in general I'm fine with that, I really am, but some respect should go both ways. Sometimes I think way way ahead and it looks bad at first but winds up being correct in the long run, you do the same, so I like to say we are visionaries :) . I also know its part of the game to get under ones skin it sometimes brings out stuff that can help me get a read or I simply drive someone like CTM totally nuts cause I'm using him as a cover I've done it numerous times and I will continue too.... why ? because  it keeps Scum off balance and not knowing what I'm thinking helps me a ton end game and Ive slapped scum across the mouth numerous times doing it. So I do what works.

Either way Brother I'm cool with you always have been most of its for laughs anyhow :)

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Ape there's something I think you don't understand. I love messing with you that's obvious and I know you know its all in fun since I respect you're (**** you @Verbal) game. But sometimes when you name call back its with a different tone and its directed at ideas or opinions and insulting my intelligence and that's the only thing that sets me off. If you call me an Idiot a moron whatever in general I'm fine with that, I really am, but some respect should go both ways. Sometimes I think way way ahead and it looks bad at first but winds up being correct in the long run, you do the same, so I like to say we are visionaries :) . I also know its part of the game to get under ones skin it sometimes brings out stuff that can help me get a read or I simply drive someone like CTM totally nuts cause I'm using him as a cover I've done it numerous times and I will continue too.... why ? because  it keeps Scum off balance and not knowing what I'm thinking helps me a ton end game and Ive slapped scum across the mouth numerous times doing it. So I do what works.

Either way Brother I'm cool with you always have been most of its for laughs anyhow :)

Okay, to be clear though - you call me idiot constantly. I call you stupid, dense or idiot back and you flip - historically. So, perhaps we just dial it down? I also think when I get under your skin, you tend to get off your game. If you're town, I'd rather you be focused.

Also, tone in online reading is often something you project into words. There's almost nothing I say when insulting that I believe, I just know how to find and exploit achilles heels. ;)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Okay, to be clear though - you call me idiot constantly. I call you stupid, dense or idiot back and you flip - historically. So, perhaps we just dial it down? I also think when I get under your skin, you tend to get off your game. If you're town, I'd rather you be focused.

Also, tone in online reading is often something you project into words. There's almost nothing I say when insulting that I believe, I just know how to find and exploit achilles heels. ;)

we good man should have had this conversation a long time ago :)

• Upvote 1

NOTE: Very close friend of mine 80 year old Dad was ran over by an idiot in DC. We believe he was texting . One of the sweetest old men in the planet. Severe head trauma and probably not going to make it. If JiF can't replace me just give me a couple days and I will get back in. Just organizing my thoughts. 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

NOTE: Very close friend of mine 80 year old Dad was ran over by an idiot in DC. We believe he was texting . One of the sweetest old men in the planet. Severe head trauma and probably not going to make it. If JiF can't replace me just give me a couple days and I will get back in. Just organizing my thoughts. 

*hug*

2 hours ago, JiF said:

I might be able to get Dice or Zander.

Let me ask them.

39 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

I might be able to get Dice or Zander.

Let me ask them.

If we can get someone, cool.  If not, we can live with limited participation for a few days from my muffin top.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Unvote

I can get down with a reads list:

Town: Ape

Townish: Leelou, Jetscode (both are demonstrating what I liken to their scum-hunting approaches)

Null: Smash, Crusher*, 80, Nyn, Verb, Hess 

Icky: DPR, Nolder, Ballin

Hess takes me a while to read, and I'm still usually inconsistent with reading him. Not sure what Smash is doing, other than calling me an idiot. Part of me wonders if he's on scum team, and I'm circling the right people - would he do this to distract me? Yes. Not ready to call it that though - sometimes he's just the idiot he projects others to be. 80 can be vetted in time. Nyn isn't really saying anything. Verb is on vacay. Crusher was pinging, but his RL emo confuses me.

Ballin might be the most gratuitous in dirty-looking play right now. I just have NO CLUE how much mafia he's played, so I don't know if he's being noobish or not. 

*My initial thought on Crusher was that he was bluffing the emo, since there really wasn't anything to set it off in-game. It seems like he has legit RL stuff though. So, he moves to null. I hope everything is cool fat ass. :) 

Lol I thought you had me as town for once.

• Upvote 1