JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I just read like 3 - 4 pages bAck for no reason. You were at l2 and never revealed.  If you are gonna do the vague thing I'll gladly lynch you. 

Okay. But it's not "the vague thing". I did answer your question.

You should have a cocktail and relax. Think about what's good for the town. 

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

and you get just a bit dumber by the day. Now explain, how at this stage, we can vet 80 without outing other important roles

there really is no case other than Nolder piling on sh*t early on and Ape calling DPR the worst mafia player ever. Because you know hes so bad ass hes already got this sh*t figured out.

Nobody, including you, ever said "at this stage".

We've done this before, it doesn't have to happen "at this stage". It's pretty basic game play though.

Christ, I kind of pity how dense you are. Good ******* grief.

and you get just a bit dumber by the day. Now explain, how at this stage, we can vet 80 without outing other important roles

there really is no case other than Nolder piling on sh*t early on and Ape calling DPR the worst mafia player ever. Because you know hes so bad ass hes already got this sh*t figured out.

You know why Nolder because in reality early on we really have no info and nothing to go on so people get frustrated. Its part of the reason I hate these games early on because every time I get involved early it is just that.... a sh*t show.

Newsflash bozo. Just because you struggle early, and all the time really, doesn't mean we all do.

Dismissing conviction about someone's read because you suck is crap play. I was into leelou last game the same way I'm on DPR.

Make note too, I don't care if you idiots follow me - I'd rather vote my read, than contribute to the typical horrid town play that prevails lately.

1 hour ago, D P R said:

LOL, my narrative was that you followed Nolder, who made a mistake, in voting me. 

And watch your emo level - you don't want to burn out early. 

That's not the narrative I called out. You're lying now.

You get a C- for the trolling effort though, but let's not forget who always wins that game between us.

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

Gorilla speaking on 80 and DPR, yet he said I'm focused on everyone when those are the exact two players I was focused on.  Noted.

I didn't say you're focused on everyone. I said you're taking everyone's temp. 

Trt to get your facts straight, if you're town that'll have people running you up and giving scum cover.

13 hours ago, D P R said:

I may or may not be back for DL and I need to rr, but here's my reads:

1. Nolder - Best pick for scum. Pushing a joke vote case speaks for itself.

2. Crushlove - Seems fine so far.

3. Leelou - Seems fine so far.

4. 80 - No bueno. Didn't like his following Nolder on my train. Could jut be terrible play, but...

5. Hess - Seems fine so far. 

6. DPR - heh

7. Ape - No bueno. Another one that followed Nol onto my train. New style is annoying.

8. Smash - Seems fine so far.

9. Verb - Seems fine so far.

10.  Nyn - Eh, hopped on my train but isn't pushing the case like Nol, 80 or Ape. 

11. BallinBP - Seems fine so far, but not around much.

12. Jetscode - Seems fine so far. 

Let's accuse everyone who has cased me as scum for casing me.

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

At page 21 and just want to note that the gorilla up to that point has accused half the people playing as "reeking" or "gross"

That's page 1 in the Ape Book of how to Play Mafia Good. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Let's accuse everyone who has cased me as scum for casing me.

That's a clever generalization, but under the circumstances, it is exactly those players who gave me reason to notice them. Nolder launched a turd onto the thread and the others ran after it with their hands out. It is what it is. 

Not much else we can do on D1 but make those first notes on what will become profiles. 

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You get a C- for the trolling effort though, but let's not forget who always wins that game between us.

I'm betting you practiced that in the mirror first, yeah? 

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Also, you've done exactly dick so far. LOL

6 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

A traditional watcher.  Cool, that changes things.

Unvote, vote 80.

6 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote, Vote Nolder

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I like you vote on Nolder too. 

JC can I ask why the vote for Nolder and Ape if you don't mind why do you like JC's vote on him?

8 minutes ago, D P R said:

That's page 1 in the Ape Book of how to Play Mafia Good. 

5 minutes ago, D P R said:

That's a clever generalization, but under the circumstances, it is exactly those players who gave me reason to notice them. Nolder launched a turd onto the thread and the others ran after it with their hands out. It is what it is. 

Not much else we can do on D1 but make those first notes on what will become profiles. 

Did they teach you about irony when you were sitting outside the writers college in the panel van with a bowl full of candy?

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Gross that  you're repeating me.

Also, JIF was last online an hour ago.

Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 2.59.51 PM.png

5 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

so Ape posts a JIF sighting and miraculously 80 gets his answer from JIF with a plain old youre the watcher comment ??? 

seriously 80 why all the bullsh*t ? Either Idiot town or scum 

Now DerPR is back with mock outrage

My vote is on 80 cause I think hes full of sh*t

Vote 80

This picture actually means nothing to me as I can't see whos profile he is actually visiting.  Jif posted right after 80 commented that he was a traditional watcher so I believe him there. 

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

JC can I ask why the vote for Nolder and Ape if you don't mind why do you like JC's vote on him?

I like to see how the trains develop.  The other factor is I struggle to read DPR especially in the early game.  I do not see a case on him so I went with Nolder cause he's at least making a case which gives intel later on.

6 minutes ago, D P R said:

I'm betting you practiced that in the mirror first, yeah? 

Good one, Biff.

4 minutes ago, D P R said:

Also, you've done exactly dick so far. LOL

On the contrary, I've voted for you for reasons I'd stand behind anytime, anywhere - I've used 80 pre- and post- reveal for reaction testing - and I've flagged bad logic and/or manipulative posts for later in the game.

I'm the only one doing anything of value. Oh, and I've caused the most emo, as per the usual.

That's s lot compared to you FOSing whoever mentions you, like a ******* amateur.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Did they teach you about irony when you were sitting outside the writers college in the panel van with a bowl full of candy?

Going for the gold on D1. LOL

Your game has gone to sh*t before we've even really started. Told you to watch that emo - I see feces slinging commencing in 3... 2... 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Good one, Biff.

On the contrary, I've voted for you for reasons I'd stand behind anytime, anywhere - I've used 80 pre- and post- reveal for reaction testing - and I've flagged bad logic and/or manipulative posts for later in the game.

I'm the only one doing anything of value. Oh, and I've caused the most emo, as per the usual.

That's s lot compared to you FOSing whoever mentions you, like a ******* amateur.

If by "anything of value" you mean pissy insults, you're all aces. 

Your reasons make no sense in context to D1 in tis game. Everyone gets used to it, and the emo is fun and all, but buying into your own bullsh*t is definitely listing toward stupid. 

My points are in context to what players have done. It is what it is. 

Best part is the irony, I think that's the word... that I don't even see you as scum - you're just blowing kisses to yourself in that mirror of yours.

Dumbass. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, D P R said:

Going for the gold on D1. LOL

Your game has gone to sh*t before we've even really started. Told you to watch that emo - I see feces slinging commencing in 3... 2... 

Grasping at straws, you old clown.  

If at some point you'd like to explain how you weren't building a narrative - or that promising 1 of Nol or 80 is scum, we'd appreciate it.

If the only play you have here is 'troll ape into drowning himself out' then you're just making my case for me. I'm content to rip on you, while the derps spin in circles. 

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Ape is so scary good I'm off to bed. Scary good !!

Emo ^^^

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

If by "anything of value" you mean pissy insults, you're all aces. 

Your reasons make no sense in context to D1 in tis game. Everyone gets used to it, and the emo is fun and all, but buying into your own bullsh*t is definitely listing toward stupid. 

My points are in context to what players have done. It is what it is. 

Best part is the irony, I think that's the word... that I don't even see you as scum - you're just blowing kisses to yourself in that mirror of yours.

Dumbass. 

Emo ^^^

I even got Crusher to go emo. LOL

I'm a sexy beast!

37 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I didn't say you're focused on everyone. I said you're taking everyone's temp. 

Trt to get your facts straight, if you're town that'll have people running you up and giving scum cover.

Don't see how I was taking everyones temp also but that's ok