Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

So you're saying you think im scum. Yet you're voting krak?

i'm specifically saying this:

Krak is most likely to be scum - he's contributed nothing and lurked the entire game. Classic scum moves, especially in light of Dice and 80's play.

Verb's Miller claim also fits into this picture, and it specifically fits into his situational need to preserve his slot. I also don't see the need to handicap town with a Miller role when we have no other pr's other than vig, cop, masons and a probable (but not confirmed) doc (knowing that Nol likes the no doc situation). We have (at least and probably) 3 scum with drugs and a lawyer and a survivor - throwing a Miller in there is just egregious. 

Your play has waffled from genuine to snarkish, but that is all still in your town range, though not a guarantee that you didn't evolve. But, when it comes down to it, I just don't see you being the last scum player and playing the way that you are. If that's the case, cheers to you.

Same goes for Pac, if he does happen to be the last scum, he does deserve the win. Unlikely, but it would be glorious if so and we will never, ever hear the end of it. Will probably just kill mafia on JN forever...

JC has brilliantly played LVP. Just coasting and sniping here and there.  

That's what I'm saying. 

On 8/5/2017 at 5:54 AM, Nynaeve said:

We never lynch verbal imo. Dont let the miller angle lead us astray.

Also on what universe does verbal claim miller if they can alter peeks?

<3 u

On 8/5/2017 at 8:46 AM, D P R said:

Your point about Verb fake claiming Miller with a Lawyer is solid. I won't fight that. Worst play ever, but I won't fight it. 

lol, ok.  Except I'm pretty cleared now and happen to have a role that is super difficult to play if I'm investigated mid-late game and still help town.  EAD, I played this role as well as it can be played.  Gave you guys the rope to hang me D1 if you chose (by claiming), and instead you didn't - so I've tried my best to scumhunt and seem to be doing fairly well.

21 hours ago, D P R said:

Lynch pool: 

Verb - Fake Miller claim makes sense with 80 and Dice on team.

Krak - Low laying all game. Contributed nothing. Why even play?   

Nyn - Horrible play, but still smarmily smug enough to exude some confidence. Could go either way.

Pac - Don't like his pivot on me, but it makes no sense in context of my being town. 

DPR - VT

Would vote Verb, but it will get no traction. 

Vote Krak

Didn't you basically just get done with saying how my claim was awful, but it made sense?

Can you play 1 phase without making yourself a target?

JC - uncountered Mason that we know is out there, easiest clear of all time

Nyn - making great points and picking out details she'd only do as a townie, almost want to make her blue

Pac - started out like typical Pac (bad), but has picked it up and is contributing to the point where I'd accept a loss to him

DPR/Krak - I think I'd rather start with Krak, tbh

As long as we're right about it being between DPR and Krak, we still win.  If we mislynch, scum kill tonight and it is still f3 with town lynching the other ftw.

If somehow Nyn or Pac are scum, I'll tip my hat and accept the loss.  Therefore, the course is charted.

Any chance I can get you peeps to switch to Krak?  I'd prefer it for 2 reasons:

1.  His comments when he chimes in are more consistent with scum than DPR's craziness

2.  I don't really want to reward this level of activity with a win if he's town......actually, this is sorta reason #1

??

1 hour ago, D P R said:

i'm specifically saying this:

Krak is most likely to be scum - he's contributed nothing and lurked the entire game. Classic scum moves, especially in light of Dice and 80's play.

Verb's Miller claim also fits into this picture, and it specifically fits into his situational need to preserve his slot. I also don't see the need to handicap town with a Miller role when we have no other pr's other than vig, cop, masons and a probable (but not confirmed) doc (knowing that Nol likes the no doc situation). We have (at least and probably) 3 scum with drugs and a lawyer and a survivor - throwing a Miller in there is just egregious. 

Your play has waffled from genuine to snarkish, but that is all still in your town range, though not a guarantee that you didn't evolve. But, when it comes down to it, I just don't see you being the last scum player and playing the way that you are. If that's the case, cheers to you.

Same goes for Pac, if he does happen to be the last scum, he does deserve the win. Unlikely, but it would be glorious if so and we will never, ever hear the end of it. Will probably just kill mafia on JN forever...

JC has brilliantly played LVP. Just coasting and sniping here and there.  

That's what I'm saying. 

Luxury vinyl plank (LVP)?

10 minutes ago, Verbal said:

1.  His comments when he chimes in are more consistent with scum than DPR's craziness

2.  I don't really want to reward this level of activity with a win if he's town......actually, this is sorta reason #1

??

On the off chance you and DPR are pulling some sort of wild-ass gambit I'd say no.  

@ the rest, is it possible we have two scum left?

16 minutes ago, Verbal said:

JC - uncountered Mason that we know is out there, easiest clear of all time

Nyn - making great points and picking out details she'd only do as a townie, almost want to make her blue

Pac - started out like typical Pac (bad), but has picked it up and is contributing to the point where I'd accept a loss to him

DPR/Krak - I think I'd rather start with Krak, tbh

As long as we're right about it being between DPR and Krak, we still win.  If we mislynch, scum kill tonight and it is still f3 with town lynching the other ftw.

If somehow Nyn or Pac are scum, I'll tip my hat and accept the loss.  Therefore, the course is charted.

I'll start with krak if you think it's best. Im not arrogant to the point where i wont admit that i could be wrong. I just dont think i am but eh. Krak has pinged too. I just think it's shameful play to do what he's been doing so far... which is nothing

17 minutes ago, Verbal said:

??

I can roll with it.  scum is in dpr/krak and we have room for error like you said

7 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

On the off chance you and DPR are pulling some sort of wild-ass gambit I'd say no.  

@ the rest, is it possible we have two scum left?

Dunno.  4 scum and a survivor.... that's third of the players. But there was also a vig. Seems less likely but not impossible.

40 minutes ago, Verbal said:

<3 u

lol, ok.  Except I'm pretty cleared now and happen to have a role that is super difficult to play if I'm investigated mid-late game and still help town.  EAD, I played this role as well as it can be played.  Gave you guys the rope to hang me D1 if you chose (by claiming), and instead you didn't - so I've tried my best to scumhunt and seem to be doing fairly well.

38 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Didn't you basically just get done with saying how my claim was awful, but it made sense?

Can you play 1 phase without making yourself a target?

I said I wouldn't fight it.

So here's how it goes - say you're scum and you really don't want to be the D1 LOLynch, which is a problem for you specifically. You claim a role that will leave you on the board - and Miller has a better chance of doing that than any role. 

As for the Lawyer dying, that really doesn't alter things much - does it? Say you got investigated and it came back town - you already claimed Miller, so the assumption would be that the Cop was getting bad reads. Not that you claimed Miller for lulz. 

In that light, we're just dealing with possibilities, which is why I laid out who I saw as likeliest scum, providing the highest likelihood of a town win imo. 

If Krak happens to be scum that "wins" I wouldn't consider it a win..  I'd rather squash the pirate for now.

If DPR isn't scum I'll think about why Verb might be scum...

The balance is whacky so it's hard to get a grasp on this. 

I want to vote JC off for being completely worthless but he's town.

Just now, Verbal said:

If Krak is town I still don't want complete lack of participation to be rewarded as well.

<3 u Krak, but you're killin' me this game

Krak is whack.

Being dragged across the finish line as town isn't the same as "winning" as the last scum.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

If Krak happens to be scum that "wins" I wouldn't consider it a win..  I'd rather squash the pirate for now.

If DPR is scum I'll think about why Verb might be scum again...

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Right now I'll vote DPR or Verb..   Krak-a-lack ain't even worth voting for in my book.

Umm, these 2 statements contradict.  IF DPR is scum, you'll consider me.......but then you'd vote either of us?

??

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

have you done anything this game?  

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

Editing your post like that is a little scummy, btw.

11 minutes ago, Pac said:

10 minutes ago, Pac said:

Right now I'll vote DPR or Verb..   Krak-a-lack ain't even worth voting for in my book.

LOL

Not town play. Town doesn't ignore the scummiest player on the board.

Kinda makes a person wonder why you're defending Krak...

Archived