#JetsCamp Updates - Day Four - Tues 08/01/17

Maxman

3 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Big Ben raped a girl. Brady cheated. Peyton Manning Sexually harrased a female trainer. Brett Favre sent nude pics to a girl on instagram. You should stick to being a Mets fan...

It feels like you just raped JiF with this post. 

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Big Ben raped a girl. Brady cheated. Peyton Manning Sexually harrased a female trainer. Brett Favre sent nude pics to a girl on instagram. You should stick to being a Mets fan...

What's your point and how does it have anything to do with me being a Mets fan? lmfao

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

What's your point and how does it have anything to do with me being a Mets fan? lmfao

Guy says he wants to be a role model, yet you find a reason to bash him. Yet I would bet 90pct of these guys have a checkered past. They are football players, not school teachers.If the Jets traded for Big Ben and Ben made a similar comment would you bring up his rape allegations every time he said something positive? 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Is it me or does Hansen looks considerable faster out of his break? 

Hard to compare given that they are two completely different breaks; Hansen is transferring motion to a cut to the outside, while Peake is reversing direction.  Would need to see Peake on an out (or in) or Hansen on a comeback to really tell

2 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Guy says he wants to be a role model, yet you find a reason to bash him. Yet I would bet 90pct of these guys have a checkered past. They are football players, not school teachers.If the Jets traded for Big Ben and Ben made a similar comment would you bring up his rape allegations every time he said something positive? 

Personally, I'm glad Mauldin doesn't do it for the money because he's never getting to a second contract.

2 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Agreed.  JiF, stop digging around in Mauldin's past, going all the way back to <checks Google> 3 months ago

6 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Big Ben is a raper, Tom Brady is a cheater, Favre is creepy old man - if someone does stupid sh*t that warrants getting bashed, they get bashed. I dont play favorites.  I was in Maudlin's corner, dude has a great story of adversity he's dealt with in his life but homey beat the piss out of a dude for spilling champagne on him.  So spare me the role model comments.

8 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

Hard to compare given that they are two completely different breaks; Hansen is transferring motion to a cut to the outside, while Peake is reversing direction.  Would need to see Peake on an out (or in) or Hansen on a comeback to really tell

Break was the wrong word.  His get off.  Hansen seems to get off the line and into his route faster.

8 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

Agreed.  JiF, stop digging around in Mauldin's past, going all the way back to <checks Google> 3 months ago

I'm not the one that beat the sh*t out of someone for no reason and then say I'm just trying to be a role model.  He is.  

Why do you guys care?  Did I hurt his feelings?  lol

Just now, JiF said:

I'm not the one that beat the sh*t out of someone for no reason and then say I'm just trying to be a role model.  He is.  

I think he was on your side there, Jif.

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Personally, I'm glad Mauldin doesn't do it for the money because he's never getting to a second contract.

Next year will be Mauldin's best year.  He will get a second contract from someone.  Demario Davis got a good second contract.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Pretty sure Doggin had your back. May want to check your sarcasm meter. 

1 minute ago, flgreen said:

Everyone wants to know about Marcus Maye? Beautiful coverage to intercept a Hackenberg pass in 1-on-1. Ran Marshall's route for him #Jets

Just now, flgreen said:

Hack to Frankie Hammond. Frankie ran a great route and got immediate praise from his coaches. He has really stood out these first few days.

source.gif

Leo Williams dominating in pass-rushing drill. Easily beats James Carpenter with swim move, then follows with a bull rush. #Jets

Too bad the NFL allows if not encourages holding on the interior lines. In theory this teams dline should be just shredding other teams all year.

5 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

Ya idk for some reason there's like a bunch of blank posts with ur name. Idk watever just weird

Sent from my SM-G950U using JetNation.com mobile app

Yeah think Beerfish is right.  Just went thru the whole thread.  Every time my name appears, there is content.  Might just be the speed of the site for some reason.  Don't know

Yeah think Beerfish is right.  Just went thru the whole thread.  Every time my name appears, there is content.  Might just be the speed of the site for some reason.  Don't know

Site speed is fine. Please let's not ad to my growing list of problems lol.

It is because you are doing a copy \ paste, his browser must not be reading the text. I see them fine.

If you embed a tweet by 1) Click on the time stamp of the tweet and then 2) pasting that URL it will embed as a tweet. But I do see them the way you are doing them now.

Archived