KRL Camp Notes (8/3/17)

KRL

Just now, T0mShane said:

Ah. Yes. My belief is that Hackenberg lacks the talent to be the starter for the New York Jets. Not sure I needed Hughes or Mehta to help me with that argument(?)

What I witness:

-Beat writers agree with Shane agenda: Shane hugs them like a a Literature major to Chaucer.

-Beat writers report against Shane agenda: Shane clamors about media bias and self serving future.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

What I witness:

-Beat writers agree with Shane agenda: Shane hugs them like a a Literature major to Chaucer.

-Beat writers report against Shane agenda: Shane clamors about media bias and self serving future.

A Chaucer reference on JN??

16 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

What I witness:

Chaucer is terrible. And what you just described are the fundamentals of conversation. "Con," in Latin, meaning "against." You agree with some points, disagree with others. Like, you and @Jet Nut were very excited three days ago, but you're not as excited now. It's the ebb and flow, baby. The good and the bad.

52 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

What I witness:

This seems like the more appropriate Geoffrey for JN:

GeoffreyToysRUs.JPG

32 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Chaucer is terrible. And what you just described are the fundamentals of conversation. "Con," in Latin, meaning "against." You agree with some points, disagree with others. Like, you and @Jet Nut were very excited three days ago, but you're not as excited now. It's the ebb and flow, baby. The good and the bad.

Ugh, find a report that should change my mind?  You're rooting for a guy who doesn't have a chance in hell of starting, I'm not.  Didn't read a single report all spring and summer giving Petty the nod for a single practice by anyone.  

3 days ago they weren't practicing, nothing to get excited over, have no idea what team you root for.  

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Wow so you agree with people who agree with you and disagree with people who disagree with you? lol bias much

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

True but in Spanish it means with..;)

I hate how the Jets beat writers treat camp like it's beneath them to cover it, like they're being inconvenienced by fans to report on it. The Jets beat is the only group I've ever seen who does this. In Buffalo, the media treats the camps like they're major events and they break stories, write really smart pieces on them, and do enthusiastic, compelling radio spots on them. Same with the Giants guys. But the back-benchers who cover the Jets act like they're in summer school for failing algebra or some sh*t. Remember when Connor Hughes wrote that item about Hack hitting reporters at practice and every other writer was like, "whoa, hey, stay in your lane, kid?" It's because they all have a bunch of pre-written articles they can submit ten minutes after practice ends, then head off to Buffalo Wild Wings to get hammered on the company credit card.

This is the best post you've ever had. So true.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived