Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

9 minutes ago, A.J. said:

That's great and a plenty of reason enough to lynch him. He hasn't done anything beyond come in and drop a line or two without any sort of real direction

So...you're saying you really have no observation of you're own...just going with my flow...good to know.

Vote AJ

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Well, duh. I said I wanted to hammer. It's Pac. Can't really do that with my vote already on him, now can I?

I haven't yet really begun to analyze what's been going on, but when I do, and I see someone else I like for scum more, then I'll vote that person instead of Pac.

So your vote on Pac is dependent on him getting to L-1, which might not happen. Hence posturing, because you're calling for his lynch without voting for it.

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

So...you're saying you really have no observation of you're own...just going with my flow...good to know.

Vote AJ

He has contributed nothing to the D1 discussion. that's my observation.

you say that's normal, fine. I don't play with Smash often so that meta isn't important to me.

Just now, A.J. said:

So your vote on Pac is dependent on him getting to L-1, which might not happen. Hence posturing, because you're calling for his lynch without voting for it.

Calling for his lynch isn't quite the same as saying I'm tired of his sh*t and cool with him dying, but let's not start another semantics argument. One a game is enough.

Just now, A.J. said:

you say that's normal, fine. I don't play with Smash often so that meta isn't important to me.

I take this as you looking for a reason (my take on his meta) rather than an original observation.  

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

I take this as you looking for a reason (my take on his meta) rather than an original observation.  

Nah, if anything my take on your meta would be to dismiss him as a scum read.

I have been consistent on my stance irt Smash. He isn't here posting to really interact with, and I have held him at arm's length as a suspect because of that. You can look for yourself if you don't believe me.

Dice I missed that post - I'm sorry.  I've also experienced a lot of loss the last couple years after going 40 years without losing anyone close to me.  It's an awful feeling.

I understand your desire to want to play mafia to do ANYTHING that might get you to stop thinking about it for a minute.

I'll go back to my schtick because I think you want to see everyone doing "their thing" but know you have my condolences man.

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

You are not giving scum vibes. Only needed this post to know that. 

I agree.  

4 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

I want him lynched today this time. Enuff of this crap

vote Pac

Yeah with him claiming?  Is this just Pac being Pac or what

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Derp. Not sure what's going on. Sorry dice.Unvote

What's with the odd posting, Post restriction?

3 hours ago, LZM said:

Knowing him for 10+ years and him being a fat ham planet (I believe your words were) are not acceptable answers. Just man up and say it was random, drop your shovel cuz your digging isn't going anywhere, and move on.

really like this side of LZM.  he can be town.

4 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Well, duh. I said I wanted to hammer. It's Pac. Can't really do that with my vote already on him, now can I?

I haven't yet really begun to analyze what's been going on, but when I do, and I see someone else I like for scum more, then I'll vote that person instead of Pac.

am I the only one reading the red as you having no intention of actually voting pac?

And am I the only one thinking Spootmay have TMI here?

8 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

no.

ok real reason and its an explanation not ATE. I buried my dad on Thursday. I made that post on the Friday. I didn't want to be  and still don't  anywhere tbh

im playing cause its nyns game and I will try but don't expect huge things cause I don't really care.

hardclaim  VT

just show them to me on Skype hun   this lot arnt worth them

heres more from Dice   your vote and reason is stupid. I asked AJ a question for a response so I can start or maybe make a read on him nice and early.

Sorry about your dad.

That said, your response is a lot more stupid than my vote.

I say you look like you're stirring the pot, you deflect with a meme, I vote you so you hardclaim VT with 1 vote?

Too lazy to get the gif but...that escalated quickly.

Thanks for narrowing down the PR pool for scum. You deserve to hang for that alone.

@Pac let's teach this pig a lesson, I'll hype the train and you lay the hammer down.

actually there were more then 1 vote on me I believe.     Aj had or was  going to and ape had.

and your vote was stupid because it was massively wrong. I asked AJ a WHY question about something he said. that's not a bad thing AND iirc you voted me before he even responded to it.

I find it interesting that you want to lynch me because I claimed VT yet are quite content to let pac ride despite him claiming scum AND you were all told that he has definetly done it AS SCUM before.

My WTL now consists of pac and nolder

I think that came off as robotic, not my intention. I feel for you Dice but being younger I have trouble relating.

I lost an aunt and a cousin when I was younger but as a young adult my family is aging but I haven't experienced a significant death in a long time, both parents still going good.

It must be a really hard feeling to deal with but I just can't even imagine it really.

If you feel like you have to step away from the game at any time or anything like that I wont hold it against ya.

1 minute ago, Dicetosser said:

actually there were more then 1 vote on me I believe.     Aj had or was  going to and ape had.

and your vote was stupid because it was massively wrong. I asked AJ a WHY question about something he said. that's not a bad thing AND iirc you voted me before he even responded to it.

I find it interesting that you want to lynch me because I claimed VT yet are quite content to let pac ride despite him claiming scum AND you were all told that he has definetly done it AS SCUM before.

My WTL now consists of pac and nolder

The fact is you're either lying or you're not which makes you the perfect lynch.

It's safe. You could be lying scum in which case that's a great D1 lynch or you're VT which is the best mislynch you could hope for as town.

If we continue on and vote someone else we might out the doc or blind lynch the cop or whatever.

You're just a safe bet now and that's you're own fault.

As for Pac, ehhh I don't like it but he's turning it into a meta so what can I do really?

Will everyone else vote him off D1 every time he claims scum?

They should...but they wont. 

So I'm not going to waste my own time worrying about it.

I'll follow his actions and judge him off that rather than some dumb scum claim.

7 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Soft defense of LZM noted.

Smash ignores Day 1 like the plague.  Not sure what LZM sees in his play...can you explain it for us?

well thats old news JC I used to avoid day 1 like the plague but lately I've been very involved on day 1

11 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

no.

ok real reason and its an explanation not ATE. I buried my dad on Thursday. I made that post on the Friday. I didn't want to be  and still don't  anywhere tbh

im playing cause its nyns game and I will try but don't expect huge things cause I don't really care.

hardclaim  VT

just show them to me on Skype hun   this lot arnt worth them

heres more from Dice   your vote and reason is stupid. I asked AJ a question for a response so I can start or maybe make a read on him nice and early.

Sorry about your Dad Dice. Prayers and blessings. 

10 hours ago, LZM said:

I ain't mad. I'm a laborer man. Every other word out of my mouth is a curse word or calling down a co worker. It's actually quite liberating playing here. I have to censor so much on DM. Regardless Ape, the point is not that your vote was on me when I asked. You said my vote was no good, or some other such reason, yet you're vote on Crusher was just as random as mine. 

Unless you would like to answer my question as to why you voted him, because let's face it, you aren't built for phase 2 of this.

Fuck yeah. Let's burn our bras together!!

10 hours ago, LZM said:

Knowing him for 10+ years and him being a fat ham planet (I believe your words were) are not acceptable answers. Just man up and say it was random, drop your shovel cuz your digging isn't going anywhere, and move on.

It's sweaty ham planet. It's to be assumed that all ham planets are fat. Kinda why they sweat. Plus ham. 

The activity is nice. LZM and Ape at this point looks like a pissing contest with two old dudes with swollen prostates. Town on town for early returns.

Pac was scum last game. Claimed scum and it was funny as hell. I don't see how anyone can use this to determine alignment. It's wishy washy wifom at the moment and could be a sign of early mental disease. 

Nolder is still scum tilt but he is defending himself ok for now.

We need to lite a fire under Spooty. Think this little fella may be scum this game. Unvote vote Spooty

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

The activity is nice. LZM and Ape at this point looks like a pissing contest with two old dudes with swollen prostates. Town on town for early returns.

Pac was scum last game. Claimed scum and it was funny as hell. I don't see how anyone can use this to determine alignment. It's wishy washy wifom at the moment and could be a sign of early mental disease. 

Nolder is still scum tilt but he is defending himself ok for now.

We need to lite a fire under Spooty. Think this little fella may be scum this game. Unvote vote Spooty

what I am saying is that he claims scum regularly and has a history that I can point to now of doing it AS scum.  therefore it shouldn't be ignored as "oh that's just pac" or something inane like that

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

what I am saying is that he claims scum regularly and has a history that I can point to now of doing it AS scum.  therefore it shouldn't be ignored as "oh that's just pac" or something inane like that

Not ignored. But not taken as a definite taken in a vacuum. See what else he does. 

10 hours ago, A.J. said:

Derp.

Non-contributing is null. Regardless of meta. Make a case where you're observing scum aligned maneuvering. This is blah

9 hours ago, Hallia said:

I agree.  

Yeah with him claiming?  Is this just Pac being Pac or what

What's with the odd posting, Post restriction?

really like this side of LZM.  he can be town.

Derpy derp.

You like the dumb side that needs sh*t spelled out for him? lol

11 hours ago, A.J. said:

btw if Pac is scum, I still think Spoot looks bad for his posturing around Pac.

could be scum bros and Spoot is looking to get some town cred for 'wanting' to hammer Pac but hasn't done anything to push the wagon

Erp derp derp

So far I have you pushing a smash lynch for non-contributing, and a PAC lynch for claiming scum. 

If Pac is actually scum it'll be obvious soon. Right now it seems more like you're scum taking his bait. Or just a DMer, lol

Derp $ the derp who love them.

Town vibes from Crush and 80

Torn on LZM can't decide if insecure, dopey town intent on proving himself so hard he's focused on semantic arguments, or if scum obfuscating the 1 vote on him (at the time). Either way super over-defensive, especially for a thick-skinned laborer who walks barefoot uphill in the snow to work.

Spoot is being s traffic manager. Not sure it's a tell, but could be a way of temp taking by scum... before jumping on trains.

AJ seems focused on low-hanging fruit. Could be caught scum. 

Pac is an idiot. He knows he needs to reset his meta because he's always obvious as scum. He may just be working on that for future games. Null at the moment.

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Vote Count

Nolder (3) - SMC, Dunnie, Jif

Dice (2) - AJ, Nolder

LZM (2) - 80, Ape 

Pac (2) - Dice, AJ

80 (1) - JC

JC (1) - Pac

Smash (1) - LZM

AJ (1) - JC

Spoot (1) - Crusher 

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch  

This seems inaccurate. I unvoted dice in my last vote post.

2 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

Derp it's null.

Pac is s buffoon, but he knows enough that he has to have a game doing this as scum AND town in order for it to remain null in the future. It's really not worth casing over. Get him to commit to other stances, use that to read him.

This is pragmatism. Not defense.

Archived