Looks like O'Brien may be out in Houston

jetsons

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

3 years no playoffs no improvements playing older than dirt QB's  Bowles is a clueless moron. 

Which younger QB would you have played? 

You know that would have played better than Fitz in year 1 and McCown this season.  

Show us that you actually know more than a clueless moron.  I'm betting you can't 

On 12/23/2017 at 6:10 PM, Dcat said:

Of course he's a bust. But you are such a drama queen that you are reacting like it's a 1st round top 5 pick bust. Now *that* would be a "disaster" (your overly dramatic words, not mine).  Tell us...  were you also on the ledge when our other 2d round QB pick  (Clemens, who was picked 2 spots ahead of Crapenburg) was also a bust? Give it a rest Phil.

Hack makes Kellen Clemens look like Peyton Manning

And Clemens was a bust in his own right

5 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

I think O’Brien is a solid HC. This year he has had a lot of injuries to overcome. That said, Bowles also doesn’t have a QB. To me the jury is still out on how good a HC Bowles is.

I know all I need know abut Bowles he quit on his players. That is not a head coach worth having.

7 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Which younger QB would you have played? 

You know that would have played better than Fitz in year 1 and McCown this season.  

Show us that you actually know more than a clueless moron.  I'm betting you can't 

Deshaun Watson. He’d be a Jets if we had an offensive-minded coach who runs the good plays, rather than an ex-safety who has us loading the defense with safeties.

10 hours ago, Larz said:

I think you can make a better case the Jets are lucky to have Bowles than Bowles is lucky to have a job. 

The Jets have a unique blend of challenges no other franchise has;

Owner out of the country 

Same division as the cheaters 

Share a stadium and market with a franchise that is more established and popular 

Brutal beat writers 

Bad weather 

High cost of living and taxes 

No foundational players, QB, LT, EDGE 

The one positive is something many other teams can offer, cap space. 

If you fire Bowles after handing him a gutted roster and the team still plays hard after getting eliminated, nobody with options is coming here. 

We would be looking at another rookie HC with no experience. 

Don't forget, this isn't maccagnans call, they both report to ownership. 

Firing maccagnan after allowing him to gut the roster and get young just means no GM with options is coming here. 

The only way you could fire those guys and get a quality candidate is if the team imploded all the way to the to the 1st pick. 

That didn't happen. 

You are now eligible for induction into the "SAR I Controversial Opinion" hall of fame.  :)

Archived