Tickets to Jets Chargers 12/24

New Kid,

You can probably get tickets for the Charger game for 15 bucks everywhere in the stadium. I have two seats for the game and I'd have to give them away this week to get rid of them. The stadium was over half empty at the last game. I'd be surprised if 25,000 show up this week.

9 hours ago, jammo820 said:

Hey everyone, I live in upstate, and my uncle has tickets he can't use for sundays game. They are 3 rows in back of the jets sideline with a parking pass.

Value at $800, Looking to get rid of for half. ($400 for both tickets) please email me if interested josephaamiccuci@gmail.com

Will your aunt be going and is she hot?

SAR I

On 12/19/2017 at 9:59 AM, jammo820 said:

Trying to sell tickets....confused by the reactions? do you fans not go to games?

tickets to this game are practically worthless no matter where you are located in the stadium.  I was lucky.  Sold mine in early October for 70% of face.  The same seats today are going for about 35% of face.  

You are better off giving the tickets to the United Way and taking your federal income tax deduction (assuming you don't use standard deduction).  But it may be too late even to do that. 

17 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Not a question I would ask but I would be lying if I said I’m not interested in the answer. 

LOL, and you know we're going to win this game, right?

We always beat the Chargers.  We always end their playoff dreams, Brees, Rivers, doesn't matter.  West coast team in the cold New Jersey air.  Christmas Eve with the kids 3,000 miles away a distraction.   And then, of course, the Jets history of winning stupid Week 16/17 games to screw themselves in April, I don't even need to provide examples.

Jets 20
Chargers 17

Book it.

SAR I

29 minutes ago, SAR I said:

LOL, and you know we're going to win this game, right?

We always beat the Chargers.  We always end their playoff dreams, Brees, Rivers, doesn't matter.  West coast team in the cold New Jersey air.  Christmas Eve with the kids 3,000 miles away a distraction.   And then, of course, the Jets history of winning stupid Week 16/17 games to screw themselves in April, I don't even need to provide examples.

Jets 20
Chargers 17

Book it.

SAR I

Have you been reading Jamal Adams' tweets?

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No.  I heard that he's pulled a Keyshawn and announced that he'll be in the Pro Bowl for the next 10 years though.

SAR I

He declared to never miss one again. Might just  be huge misunderstanding and he is just buying tickets for the next decade in advance. 

Archived