Love Letter Mafia Game over Scum Wins!

Kaylee

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Angry beaver is angry . 

Yeah, ya think?

I'm also angry at myself for being an idiot and not blocking it when I had the chance. Took a risk that the action wasn't the one that could really **** me during the Day, and it turned out that it was. So stupid.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, JiF said:

I was told to guess a name and their card and I did!  I was impressed with myself.  

So, you didn't take the time to realize that the card you were trying to take away from someone was the most powerful Townie card in the deck?

I call B.S.

vote JiF

It's like if you had a role that allowed you to block another role's power if you guess correctly, and then you go after the Town Doc.

I refuse to believe it's just JiF not understanding the mechanics. It's not that difficult, and he's not that stupid.

20 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, you didn't take the time to realize that the card you were trying to take away from someone was the most powerful Townie card in the deck?

I call B.S.

vote JiF

18 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

It's like if you had a role that allowed you to block another role's power if you guess correctly, and then you go after the Town Doc.

I refuse to believe it's just JiF not understanding the mechanics. It's not that difficult, and he's not that stupid.

You know that anyone, town or mafia, can get any card right?

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

By which I mean you are not town by virtue of having a certain card. There is no "townie" card.

I mean that it is clearly the most useful  for a Townie and utterly useless for Scum. So, to take that card away form a Townie is like stripping them of their bulletproof vest.

Why would a fellow Townie think that's a good idea? Why?

I'm currently doing my re-read right now, but I like where my vote is atm.

Official Vote Count

Dice  (2) - JiF, Lizard

Nolder (1) - 80

Lizard (3) - Crusher, Leelou, Dice

JiF (1) - Spoot

LIZARD IS AT L-2 

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

DEADLINE IS MONDAY 6PM MST

DEADLINE IS IN 12 HOURS AND 20 MINS 

14 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Done my re-read.

Neither the top 2 trains (Dice, Lizzie) look particularly clean, so I'm fine to let the random choose between the two.

My official position is on top of JiF. His Bat-ass is Bat-mine.

And FYI, I'm a Priest now.

13 hours ago, Nolder said:

I mean, I know there are roles where you have to reveal your role to make it work but I'm pretty sure mass claim D1 is not how to play this game.

Just sayin...

5 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I agree.

Haha Spoot has lost his shit. 

16 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I call B.S.

vote JiF

Honestly?  No. Not till after I did it.  Then I read the card about the card that I guessed you had and was like oh, I hope he's scum.

FOS for you acting like you dont realize scum could have a townie card. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Honestly?  No. Not till after I did it.  Then I read the card about the card that I guessed you had and was like oh, I hope he's scum.

FOS for you acting like you dont realize scum could have a townie card. 

This is why the I don't get the whole card thing. Its very confusing. Not sure its relevance to playing mafia. It seems independent to alignment and Im not getting how they mesh.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This is why the I don't get the whole card thing. Its very confusing. Not sure its relevance to playing mafia. It seems independent to alignment and Im not getting how they mesh.

Don’t ask me.  I’m just here becaue you needed the numbers.  I’m like the kid shooting on the other side of the court but you need him for 5s in pick up basketball game who double dribbles every time he touches and everyone is just screaming at him to pass the ball. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Don’t ask me.  I’m just here becaue you needed the numbers.  I’m like the kid shooting on the other side of the court but you need him for 5s in pick up basketball game who double dribbles every time he touches and everyone is just screaming at him to pass the ball. 

I always picture Pac as that kid. 

What's the actual case on me? That I seem scummy? Has anyone noticed that I seem to be the only person who hasn't claimed yet, and I threw shade on the idea of everyone else doing it? Claiming is not helpful right now, it gives scum more information about what cards are in play and that's not good.

20 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

What's the actual case on me? That I seem scummy? Has anyone noticed that I seem to be the only person who hasn't claimed yet, and I threw shade on the idea of everyone else doing it? Claiming is not helpful right now, it gives scum more information about what cards are in play and that's not good.

What have you done that makes you town? 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Maybe it's just for fun and it's what you do with the card that gives you clues?

Like a gun. A gun can be good or it can be bad (therefore it's neutra;) but when someone shoots someone else it tells you something about their alignment.

12 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Maybe it's just for fun and it's what you do with the card that gives you clues?

Like a gun. A gun can be good or it can be bad (therefore it's neutra;) but when someone shoots someone else it tells you something about their alignment.

I play mafia fun and to hang out with you guys. The cards confuse my brain. 

Archived