Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

I've been reading Saga and keep thinking itd make a great Mafia game. My oldest daughter got into graphic novels so I read a couple I liked and got saga for myself. It's super good.

What is Saga?

Also welcome to the game.

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

What is Saga?

Also welcome to the game.

Epic Sci-Fi Fantasy Space Opera Graphic Novel. My 14 year old daughter got into Graphic Novels this year. I bought her Paper Girls and Monstress (no relation to CTM) and read both myself one day and liked them. So I'd had heard about Saga from somewhere, maybe Good Reads? can't remember... it's more adult themed, not for kids and ended up loving it. I'm on Volume 6 now. 

synopsis...Galactic war between two races...they have a kid and are on the run.

• Thumb Down 1

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Pac (6) - Brick, Spoot, Leelou, Lizzie, Nolder, Hess

CTM (2) - Ape, GATA

Spoot (2) - Crusher, BigO

GATA (1) - CTM 

AVM (1) - Stark

Nolder (1) - JiF

Not Voting (3) - Ballin, AVM, Pac

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch

PAC IS AT L-3

DEADLINE:  Thursday, 9:30 PM EST

On 2/22/2018 at 10:15 AM, BigO said:

That’s right homeboy. Don’t mess with the newbies. 

Vote  King

On 2/22/2018 at 10:18 AM, BigO said:

I’m following up on this because it’s just too hilarious ? 

Vote Spot ...I mean Spoot

On 2/22/2018 at 10:23 AM, BigO said:

Did I ask for your help? You’re a Wolf in sheeps clothing. Blast this scum.

Notes:

- queer behavior for a newbie... fresh mouth and spastic play

- clueless or nefarious?

Anyone feigning suspicion towards new people, Nolder, 80, or Lizzie being odd/stupid is suspect. These are givens.

CTM doesn’t have a flirtatious bone in his body. His he ever procreated is a mystery beyond that if Sasquatch and Nessie. I honestly believe he has both sets of genitalia and both are so insufficient that he suffers from hermaphroditic insecurity disorder.

Hess is a snide little prick. Also scum for suggesting I read Drood all those years ago.

Pac sucks.

Crushed isn’t soul mate. 

Gata is also my soul mate. 

We are a mini team the three of us. Like two burger patties and a leaf of crispy, sexy lettuce we are the perfect food.

Pac sucks.

GFY

i can’t belueve 80 just started having sex for the first time ever and decided he’d rather mod a game of advanced guess who in the interwebz.

Game solved.

• Sympathy 1

On 2/22/2018 at 4:07 PM, Spoot-Face said:

You don't even know what he's referring to...

...but you will.

FOS (Finger of Suspicion)

On 2/22/2018 at 4:08 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Good God, this thread is moving fast. Slow down! I'm not Scum this game, so I actually have to read everything!

On 2/22/2018 at 4:13 PM, Spoot-Face said:

L36OGbn.gif

On 2/22/2018 at 4:15 PM, Spoot-Face said:

^^Townie

Notes:

- This sh-tbird is saying nothing

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Anyone feigning suspicion towards new people, Nolder, 80, or Lizzie being odd/stupid is suspect. These are givens.

CTM doesn’t have a flirtatious bone in his body. His he ever procreated is a mystery beyond that if Sasquatch and Nessie. I honestly believe he has both sets of genitalia and both are so insufficient that he suffers from hermaphroditic insecurity disorder.

Hess is a snide little prick. Also scum for suggesting I read Drood all those years ago.

Pac sucks.

Crushed isn’t soul mate. 

Gata is also my soul mate. 

We are a mini team the three of us. Like two burger patties and a leaf of crispy, sexy lettuce we are the perfect food.

Pac sucks.

GFY

i can’t belueve 80 just started having sex for the first time ever and decided he’d rather mod a game of advanced guess who in the interwebz.

Game solved.

Wait, did you read Drood? 

Weird if I'd tell you to read it bc although Dan Simmons is one of my favorite authors Drood has a lot of boring pages. His books are actually better after you finish them and can digest it for a few days. And The Terror is by far my favorite Dan Simmons book, which is turning into a miniseries btw. I think it's bc Del Toro was supose to direct Drood into a movie. And maybe that's why

Did you read it?  

Just now, HessStation said:

Wait, did you read Drood? 

Weird if I'd tell you to read it bc although Dan Simmons is one of my favorite authors Drood has a lot of boring pages. His books are actually better after you finish them and can digest it for a few days. And The Terror is by far my favorite Dan Simmons book, which is turning into a miniseries btw. I think it's bc Del Toro was supose to direct Drood into a movie. And maybe that's why

Did you read it?  

Yes, you dick. You told me to. It’s bbbooooooooorerribnnnnfgggggg

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You have me confused with Verbal furrball, no more banana daiquiris this evening k?

On 2/22/2018 at 4:43 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Just so all the newbies know, it is customary on JN to never lynch a newcomer on D1 so you are all safe... from being lynched.

Your emotional safety is not guaranteed, but if you follow these simple rules, you should be fine.

1. Don't feed the wildlife (Ape)

2. If a strange man offers you candy, don't take it, and for the love of God, don't get in his van; the hippie paint is just a disguise, he has no vintage Jimmi Hendrix records to listen to inside (CTM)

3. Always report any and all inappropriate sexual conduct (Pac)

4. Never, ever, EVER, get in the way of Crusher and food

5. If a crazed man ever comes up to you and talks about "them" and "conspiracies", whatever you do DON'T tell him he's crazy, just practice this phrase: "Wow, I think you're right, Lizzie" and slip away ASAP.

6. Be careful of the sleeping giant, he gets cranky before and after his nap, which covers about 22 hours in a day. (Nolder)

Notes:

- where to start with this disgusting post.  gives all newbies permission to relax regardless of their alignment then follows it up with a failed attempt at a top 10 list.