MFB Part Deux

Lizard King

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Pac has done it numerous times. Even with his alignment as town. You don’t have to defend him to realize it’s a null tell. It’s about as wifom as it gets. 

Plus if that idiot Pac is town, then scum gets an easy lynch bevause the train info is useless . All anyone on the train has to say is “ he claimed scum so I voted him.” Does nothing to get us closer to finding scum.  

Now. If we want to policy lynch  him for being a Dick and muddying the game up with this crap then so be it. If we get lucky and the idiot really is scum then yay , but his claim makes him no more likely scum than anyone else . His lynch would only be to remove the distraction.

im struggling with anyone else who makes it to be more than that. 

100% all of this. 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/16/2018 at 8:28 AM, Stark said:

Nolder not coming out as loud as last game. he is obviously town this game... lol

CTM hasn't tried to quit yet.

JiF has not claimed batman role, yet

just small observations....

On 3/16/2018 at 8:31 AM, The Crusher said:

Unvote vote stark 

On 3/16/2018 at 8:32 AM, Stark said:

lol, nice. figured this would happen after last game. 

On 3/16/2018 at 8:33 AM, The Crusher said:

Dont flatter yourself cupcake. 

On 3/16/2018 at 8:40 AM, Stark said:

i mean you have to put votes somewhere. 

On 3/16/2018 at 8:49 AM, The Crusher said:

Yes. But that post you made is one of those playing without playing post. Now at this stage of the game your best defense would be calling it a joke.

Yet, that’s what scum does when they put their toe into the game before they jump into the coldness of being scum in a game where 75% of the players  wants to find and hang you. Even your own team will back stab you and bus you to your own lynching if you mess up and get caught. 

The scum QT is a big fat lie. Nobody in it cares about you. They just want to make it to end game . You might be better off and just give yourself up and save yourself a lot of trouble. I promise you a quick and easy death. 

On 3/16/2018 at 8:56 AM, The Crusher said:

Never too early for blood. 

On 3/16/2018 at 9:02 AM, Stark said:

and here you go overthinking things. day 1 and your trying to sound intellectual. are you ready to sacrifice yourself for the rest of the town people yet?

I am not the person you want to vote out if you are town.

This is all I am going to say about it. 

because town would want to lose a town player? this is the "reveal" crush and you are holding onto. 

On 3/16/2018 at 9:26 AM, Stark said:

we are in the RVS that quote was playing off the previous that i said I kind of expected to get votes early from last game. Whether or not it was Crush voting me. as i said i wouldn't read into that quote much at all

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

Your first ping was the the way you backed away quickly from saying that Crusher was voting you for payback for last game.

Then you hinted at having a PR, which resulted in pressure being lifted

Then you later said you think everyone has the same role as last game, which would indicate you are VT and makes your PR hint problematic.

This is what you are referring to and my quote above addresses it, I just expected to get votes early. and i said whether or not it was crush, could have been from anyone. 

On 3/19/2018 at 12:07 PM, Stark said:

well considering that there hasn't been much gameplay I really don't know yet. But I did think to myself what if this game Lizzy set-up everyone with the exact same roles as the first game and the scum team knows this so they are all starting out completely opposite of last game. 

so its a scum tactic to think random thoughts about what a MOD may or may not do. There were 3 first time players last game (me included). If I were a MOD I would entertain the idea of running back the same roles but have the scum team play differently than the first game just to see how the newer people would react. Also to get reads on their in game thought processes. 

So just a question?are CTM, Crusher and 80 usually some of the better "Scum" hunters? 

24 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm still ready to lynch Pac.  I think 80 is another good call but I'll give him the D1 mod love but he's firmly on my radar for his position on Pac and that weak sauce on Stark.

And FOS anyone trying to actually use that sh*t as evidence.

Weak sauce on Stark? You must mean the copied text nonsense  and I agree. He defended that just fine. 

The stuff i pointed  our earlier is about as good as it gets for day one. Plus all he did was luagh it off and OMGUS me comparing it to last game. No explanation no defense. So GFY and get Stark’s Dick  out of your pretty little mouth. 

26 minutes ago, Stark said:

if you really think i am scum base on a "soft reveal" then thats fine, but just know that as i have said a bunch... 

Fair enough, but you are wrong if you are following Crush for my "reveal". Crush is wrong, unless he is scum then his team will get 2 for 1 on D1 and N1. Crush lead with voting me, 80 jumped on, then you, and then ballin.

I am starting to think that all the support behind the "save PAC" team being led by 80 is more curious, especially with the level of adamancy that Pac is just a "bulls!tter" and that is the reason that he shouldn't be considered is a little ludicrous. 

see above again.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Weak sauce on Stark? You must mean the copied text nonsense  and I agree. He defended that just fine. 

The stuff i pointed  our earlier is about as good as it gets for day one. Plus all he did was luagh it off and OMGUS me comparing it to last game. No explanation no defense. So GFY and get Stark’s Dick  out of your pretty little mouth. 

uh... there are no shenanigans happening with any part of my body and JiF

1 minute ago, Stark said:

because town would want to lose a town player? this is the "reveal" crush and you are holding onto. 

This is what you are referring to and my quote above addresses it, I just expected to get votes early. and i said whether or not it was crush, could have been from anyone. 

so its a scum tactic to think random thoughts about what a MOD may or may not do. There were 3 first time players last game (me included). If I were a MOD I would entertain the idea of running back the same roles but have the scum team play differently than the first game just to see how the newer people would react. Also to get reads on their in game thought processes. 

So just a question?are CTM, Crusher and 80 usually some of the better "Scum" hunters? 

Town loses town every game. Some times even sacrifice themselves by drawing a nk to protect a power role. 

Everyone gets votes. It was your reaction that made it stick. 

Scum outs bullshit into the game to confuse the game. Town scum hunts. So yes,, scum like to talk about set up to muddy the game . 

No. None of us are great scum hunters but even a broken clock is right twice a day. JiFs greatest scum hunter ever !

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

I don't understand getting fixated on Pac being a douche. It plays like a policy lynch but you said it's not so I'm not sure what your rational is other than making sure he doesn't get away with it

Fixated?  No.  I'm seeing the whole game and commenting on it all.  I just dont see any benefit to letting Pac survive the day after he's claimed scum twice and told us he's basically not going participate in the game.  And yeah, I do think he's scum trying to pull something off he'll never let us forget.  If he's town? Oh well, it removes a distraction/low participation/sh*tty player and we gain a ton of info (which was 80's biggest ping of the game, saying we'd gain no information from lynching Pac, of course we would).

So that said, the activity around Pac IMO was great.  You had 80 in straight defense mode acting scummy as hell.  You had Crusher calling me an idiot and defending Pac the entire day while prodding a soft power claim from a noob.  We had you playing firmly on the fence acting confused by it all.  And now we have Stark taking a position as well.

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Pac has done it numerous times. Even with his alignment as town. You don’t have to defend him to realize it’s a null tell. It’s about as wifom as it gets. 

Plus if that idiot Pac is town, then scum gets an easy lynch bevause the train info is useless . All anyone on the train has to say is “ he claimed scum so I voted him.” Does nothing to get us closer to finding scum.  

Now. If we want to policy lynch  him for being a Dick and muddying the game up with this crap then so be it. If we get lucky and the idiot really is scum then yay , but his claim makes him no more likely scum than anyone else . His lynch would only be to remove the distraction.

im struggling with anyone else who makes it to be more than that. 

This is factually wrong. 

And why are you assuming he's town?  Because he's done it as town before?  Havent we determined he's also done it as non-town?  And what if he's scum this time and it's this easy?   And if it's not, you're 100% wrong on the bold.  We have a ton of useful dialogue, town or scum.

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

Stark, multiple people read "i'm not the person you want to lynch, that's all I'm going to say about that"  as you hinting at having a PR or scum trying to fear monger. Much of the pressure on you diminished after that post. You later came back and speculated on setup saying that we all have the same roles as last game, which seemed like you were implying crusher was scum again but also by doing so, you were basically claiming VT as that was your role last game which makes the earlier statement even more curious

1 minute ago, JiF said:

No, its not 100% all of this.  This is gross. 

Your fixation with Pac is gross. There are what 4-5 new players in this game. And you are running around saying "pac claimed scum so he should be the lynch cause reasons", what a simplistic approach that makes it very easy to get pac lynched today with very little info.

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Second question didn't we lynch @CTM for being a distraction last game?

he's only a distraction because Jif has made him one, nobody normally pays too much attention to idiot posts made on page 3 (or whenever it was). Could easily lynch jif for creating the distraction

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes, weak sauce trying to use the copied text as a case. 

The stuff you pointed out is fine I noticed it as did everyone. I would have preferred to see a veteran, like you, let that play out but instead you wont let it go and you're driving his lynch.

So lets recap what is going on in this game real quick: A noob, soft claims a power role on D1 and you're driving his lynch.  Meanwhile, a veteran has claimed scum and you're defending him with illogical rational.  So, in essence you calling b.s. on a power role on D1 and driving his lynch while defending someone who claimed scum.

Cant make this sh*t up.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

This is factually wrong. 

And why are you assuming he's town?  Because he's done it as town before?  Havent we determined he's also done it as non-town?  And what if he's scum this time and it's this easy?   And if it's not, you're 100% wrong on the bold.  We have a ton of useful dialogue, town or scum.

I disgree. Anyone on his train if he is town just has to state he claimed town! How is that useful? Sorta what you are doing right now. 

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Fixated?  No.  I'm seeing the whole game and commenting on it all.  I just dont see any benefit to letting Pac survive the day after he's claimed scum twice and told us he's basically not going participate in the game.  And yeah, I do think he's scum trying to pull something off he'll never let us forget.  If he's town? Oh well, it removes a distraction/low participation/sh*tty player and we gain a ton of info (which was 80's biggest ping of the game, saying we'd gain no information from lynching Pac, of course we would).

So that said, the activity around Pac IMO was great.  You had 80 in straight defense mode acting scummy as hell.  You had Crusher calling me an idiot and defending Pac the entire day while prodding a soft power claim from a noob.  We had you playing firmly on the fence acting confused by it all.  And now we have Stark taking a position as well.

Well at least you are fleshing out a position now, from my recollection your case thus far has been "pac claimed scum so vote him"

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

The stuff you pointed out is fine I noticed it as did everyone. I would have preferred to see a veteran, like you, let that play out but instead you wont let it go and you're driving his lynch.

So lets recap what is going on in this game real quick: A noob, soft claims a power role on D1 and you're driving his lynch.  Meanwhile, a veteran has claimed scum and you're defending him with illogical rational.  So, in essence you calling b.s. on a power role on D1 and driving his lynch while defending someone who claimed scum.

Cant make this sh*t up.

Noob soft claims power role, then contradicts himself several pages later. Meanwhile, a vet is campaigning to lynch pac cause he claimed scum 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Cant make this sh*t up.

No. You forgetting other parts of Starks case. Like the contradiction. You want to vote Pac on a wifom. Yeah .. greatest scum ever isn’t scum hunting but pushing the lynching a wifom we have seen before. Can’t make this shit up either. 

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Your fixation with Pac is gross. There are what 4-5 new players in this game. And you are running around saying "pac claimed scum so he should be the lynch cause reasons", what a simplistic approach that makes it very easy to get pac lynched today with very little info.

I'm not fixated with Pac.  You keep driving this narrative but I'm giving my take on everything happening in this game.  

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

Here's the problem Jif, yes we get information but the problem is the rational for the case "pac claimed scum so lynch him" is so simplistic that I don't find people saying it's a null tell to be a contrived position.  I originally thought you were joking, then I thought you were baiting and only recently do I believe you to be serious.

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

he's only a distraction because Jif has made him one, nobody normally pays too much attention to idiot posts made on page 3 (or whenever it was). Could easily lynch jif for creating the distraction

Gross.   You're spinning some disgusting narrative here.  I'm a distraction?  I'm fixated? None of this is true. 

My involvement and position on Pac has created content.  You and Crusher and 80 acting like nothing has happened on D1 because I'm "fixated" and a distraction because I'm voting someone for claiming scum is literally the dumbest sh*t I've ever heard in my life.  We have 16 pages of content, all actual game content and Pac could point to why 80 and Crusher and you are defending him while activity pushing the lynch on a potential power role. 

And then there is other thing out there, where, you know Pac could very well be scum waving his scum dick in our faces.  Unless you guys have more info than the rest of us. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm not fixated with Pac.  You keep driving this narrative but I'm giving my take on everything happening in this game.  

You have made 10-20 posts on pac  and in your effort to defend the merit of the lynch you are now building future cases on 80 and crusher over pac's alignment. If that is not fixation i don't know what is.

Also, you commented on copypastagate, but not on stark invalidating his soft claim

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Gross.   You're spinning some disgusting narrative here.  I'm a distraction?  I'm fixated? None of this is true. 

My involvement and position on Pac has created content.  You and Crusher and 80 acting like nothing has happened on D1 because I'm "fixated" and a distraction because I'm voting someone for claiming scum is literally the dumbest sh*t I've ever heard in my life.  We have 16 pages of content, all actual game content and Pac could point to why 80 and Crusher and you are defending him while activity pushing the lynch on a potential power role. 

And then there is other thing out there, where, you know Pac could very well be scum waving his scum dick in our faces.  Unless you guys have more info than the rest of us. 

Yes now we have more info. The ones that see this as a null tell. Not the guy taking it as info. You are a wreck right now. 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No. You forgetting other parts of Starks case. Like the contradiction. You want to vote Pac on a wifom. Yeah .. greatest scum ever isn’t scum hunting but pushing the lynching a wifom we have seen before. Can’t make this sh*t up either. 

Nah, I'm hearing your cases on Stark.  Just dont see any reason to vote there today.  He will be easy to read after a flip or 2.  Vets at this game should see this pretty easily.  But instead, you're pushing his lynch hard.

Maybe he realized he ****ed up and tipped his hand to a PR and you bozo's jumping down his throat made him be contradictory so he's not in the cross hairs of both town and scum?  Maybe he's scum?  I prefer not taking the chance that he's just a noob who busted his nut with a PR.

You on the other hand, want to lynch him. lmfao

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

You have made 10-20 posts on pac  and in your effort to defend the merit of the lynch you are now building future cases on 80 and crusher over pac's alignment. If that is not fixation i don't know what is.

Also, you commented on copypastagate, but not on stark invalidating his soft claim

How old is Stark? Is it possible he is JiFs illegitimate lovechld?, 

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m not defending PAC. I’m stating the obvious. It’s a null tell. Your defending stark like you already know his alignment .  

You're 100% defending Pac. lol

You're right, I'm defending Stark. I dont see any reason to lynch him today. I've explained why.

Just now, JiF said:

Huh? I said if not for you Pac's comment wouldn't be a major topic of discussion right now.  This is true.

Gata said we could lynch pac for being a distraction, I said if that was our aim we could just as easily vote you off for having created the distraction. Pac isn't even posting. 

I never said that we should lynch because distraction (i'm not voting either one of you) Nor do I have a problem with this "distraction" because to your point it's generating some content now 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Nah, I'm hearing your cases on Stark.  Just dont see any reason to vote there today.  He will be easy to read after a flip or 2.  Vets at this game should see this pretty easily.  But instead, you're pushing his lynch hard.

Maybe he realized he ****ed up and tipped his hand to a PR and you bozo's jumping down his throat made him be contradictory so he's not in the cross hairs of both town and scum?  Maybe he's scum?  I prefer not taking the chance that he's just a noob who busted his nut with a PR.

You on the other hand, want to lynch him. lmfao

I addressed he may have done that. I’m open to discussing it. You are ignoring the fact I said in a post it could be a noob thing. But go ahead just use the parts of my post you need .

Archived