MFB Part Deux

Lizard King

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Pac said:

At airport..  not sure why I was signed up for this game.  Still scum..  might look later tonight at this..  weather in Tampa not great so prob low key night

lol, ..... and of course. kind of the nolder role from last game. 

sheesh... 

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF, you do realize he's claimed scum in a game where he was scum before, don't you?  I'll look it up if you need me to. 

I think the count is something like 3 times as town, 1 time as scum that he's done this. 

80 the last time I remember him claiming scum in a game he turned up town. I don't remember him doing it as much as you say he did other than being sarcastic and he did that a few times. The first time he did it was more of a joke then anything else not sure what his alignment was maybe 3rd party.

I have not played in the last 3 games previous to this game, nor did I read those games. so if he did it there as well I'm not sure what to say other than hes not offering town any help what so ever. Question is ... Do we just keep him around for numbers if we feel hes probably not scum ? or.... Do lynch his ass and narrow sh*t down ?

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

At airport..  not sure why I was signed up for this game.  Still scum..  might look later tonight at this..  weather in Tampa not great so prob low key night

How about you stop the nonsense and play the game right ? this scum claim sh*t benefits no one and it sh*t's all over the game. Youre a good player and this retarded strategy makes no sense so just move on and play 

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

How about you stop the nonsense and play the game right ? this scum claim sh*t benefits no one and it sh*t's all over the game. Youre a good player and this retarded strategy makes no sense so just move on and play 

Gfy..  I bet I've already caught a scummate.  If I read I'm sure they'e poked their head out.

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Smash > pac

mr5V5.gif

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

theatermove.gif

3 hours ago, Stark said:

Neither is Nolder, Brick, Gata, CTM (amounts of posts)

AVM is in and out not much posting, APE dont recall much posting

I am chalking it up to being new game and early

HOLD YOUR ROLL HOMIE ... 

Don't come for me cause you're getting heat.

I have an audit going on and don't have much time this week.

In addition, CTM said I spammed too much last game and going back I totes agreed cause reading 90+ pages hurt my soul.

38 minutes ago, GATA said:

HOLD YOUR ROLL HOMIE ... 

In addition, CTM said I spammed too much last game and going back I totes agreed cause reading 90+ pages hurt my soul.

not coming at you, commenting on most people and their activity

Neither is Nolder, Brick, Gata, CTM (amounts of posts).

So posting less is just saying your not playing the same way, Nolder posting less is not playing the same - although he has was out for periods of time last game - Brick posting more than the first game (from what i remember) with a strong outcry to lynch..... etc.... relax

Official Vote Count

Pac (4)- Smash, Stark, JiF, Brick

Stark (2) - 80, Crushluv

80 (2)- Gata, Nolder

CTM (1)- Ape

Ape (1)- AVM

GATA (1) - CTM

Nolder (1) - Pac

PAC IS AT L-3 

Not Voting (2) - Spoot, Ballin

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

55 minutes ago, Stark said:

So posting less is just saying your not playing the same way, Nolder posting less is not playing the same - although he has was out for periods of time last game - Brick posting more than the first game (from what i remember) with a strong outcry to lynch..... etc.... relax

There's a weird grey background to your post here.  Copy & Paste from a QT much?

Official Vote Count

Stark (2) - 80, Crushluv

80 (2)- Gata, Nolder

CTM (1)- Ape

Ape (1)- AVM

GATA (1) - CTM

Nolder (1) - Pac

Not Voting (2) - Spoot, Ballin

I flew up to DC for a work project for the next two weeks -- I'll check in this evening and give you all the 8 quote posts you deserve.  Looks like I'll be working from the hotel tomorrow with the snow storm, too, so woo!

11 minutes ago, AVM said:

I flew up to DC for a work project for the next two weeks -- I'll check in this evening and give you all the 8 quote posts you deserve.  Looks like I'll be working from the hotel tomorrow with the snow storm, too, so woo!

Can't wait!!

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He claimed scum, and now Day 1 is entirely about whether or not to lynch him for it. 

@Klecko73isGod

I don't think so.  I'm not an expert but I think he is just trolling.  Has there been any examples in the past of someone claiming scum and actually turning up to be scum?

1 hour ago, Stark said:

this is hilarious!

vote stark

55 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There's a weird grey background to your post here.  Copy & Paste from a QT much?

I noticed that. Why don't you run to your QT and see if you can prove it.

EIther way

unvote

vote Stark

Official Vote Count

Stark (4) - 80, Crushluv, Ballin, CTM

80 (2)- Gata, Nolder

CTM (1)- Ape

Ape (1)- AVM

Nolder (1) - Pac

Not Voting (1) - Spoot

2 hours ago, GATA said:

HOLD YOUR ROLL HOMIE ... 

I don't think I said that, spam away!

On 3/19/2018 at 2:26 PM, The Crusher said:

He is also trying to get to night as quick as possible. Its the lynch for today.

above referring to me

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Buddy, you don't know me very well.  If @Verbal were playing in this game, he'd be dead already by my hand.

Why don't you vote Stark?  He should be the lynch today. 

You guys have been at this for a while, still comical.

7 hours ago, Stark said:

80 and Crush... you guys are hilarious 

Crusher: Hey 80 lets get Stark lynched

80: why?

Crusher: Dude it will be easy just look at this thing he said, he totally revealed himself as scum

80: he did, maybe... i don't know

Crusher: No way, you don't see it? just follow my lead this will be an easy lynch to get D1

80: Ok crush, lets do it.......

Crusher, 80, JiF vote stark........ Crush is persistent that Stark be the lynch..... JiF then switches vote, Crush gets frustrated, then 80 starts saying Stark should be the lynch..... 

source.gif

sounding like 2 Scum teammates trying to get me lynched. I have said all I have to say about, what were my thoughts when I made those posts. 

Crush and 80 still working. its all good. I respect  your efforts. lets see how it plays out when there is some more activity and some other posts... 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hahaha! I knew Crusher feared me. I said as much in thread.

What, is the Batman getting jealous?

Font is bit smaller but freaken derpina appears right, lol

Archived