MFB Part Deux

Lizard King

Just now, JiF said:

Ok muffin top.  All I do is prove my worth around here time and time again but I'm not making any good points while you vote a noob for a PR slip. 

Honey your pushing a weak ass wifom argument. I voted the noob for a list of reasons. 

Doesnt matter. Can’t scum hunt or play good mafia with only four people posting. I’m going to step away for a bit. Go eat something, go scratch Jackson’s tummy and relax. We can work this out later sweet one. We need more people talking. 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Honey your pushing a weak ass wifom argument. I voted the noob for a list of reasons. 

Doesnt matter. Can’t scum hunt or play good mafia with only four people posting. I’m going to step away for a bit. Go eat something, go scratch Jackson’s tummy and relax. We can work this out later sweet one. We need more people talking. 

Fair point. Recipe for town vs. town casing. I’ll be back on later, hope others start chiming in.

53 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh well, it removes a distraction/low participation/sh*tty player and we gain a ton of info (which was 80's biggest ping of the game, saying we'd gain no information from lynching Pac, of course we would).

At the time I said that, the train was 1 joke vote + 4 new people voting Pac purely for his scum claim. 

While it's become informative now that people are playing the game and taking some positions on Pac, the train itself at the beginning was indeed a useless one.  I don't see how that's a ping at all. 

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, because vehemently defending scum mates is something I do.I didn’t ignore a

I didn’t ignore anything. I’ve chosen to focus on the thing you did that pinged. You pointing to all the other things is excuse making and deflection.

Ape 15 pages in there was about 4 posts total by 3 different people on the copy pasta thing.  That's what about 1% of total game posts.

Yet you climb down from your tree, declare that 80, ctm and ballin are really digging in on this copy paste thing. 4 posts on the topic with no defense is now really digging in?  You are creating false narrative clear as day, either read more than the previous 2 pages or stfu

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

At the time I said that, the train was 1 joke vote + 4 new people voting Pac purely for his scum claim. 

While it's become informative now that people are playing the game and taking some positions on Pac, the train itself at the beginning was indeed a useless one.  I don't see how that's a ping at all. 

Yep. What was originally a simplistic and useless rational has been fleshed out only because Jif was forced to defend it.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So anyone who calls the Pac scum claim useless is scum, is that what you're trying to push here?  Crusher, CTM, and me are all scummates?

Don't forget Pac.. He's caught us all !  Batman!!! lol

36 minutes ago, Stark said:

there was no PR slip, i have explained it again above. It is either crush wanting something I said to mean something or, what i last posted, what i thought was a harmless statement not being harmless.

I'm with you, brother.  Crush pushing that was gross.  You could be scum but didnt see the point of that exercise from a vet. 

Just now, JiF said:

I already explained this you daft twit. Jumped down his throat was your terminology not mine, I was mockign you cause nobody jumped down his throat.  Me you and crusher immediately reacted to the fear mongering in a very light way, then it went away until he came back and implied he was now VT.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I already explained this you daft twit. Jumped down his throat was your terminology not mine, I was mockign you cause nobody jumped down his throat.  Me you and crusher immediately reacted to the fear mongering in a very light way, then it went away until he came back and implied he was now VT.

Sometimes I read the back and forwards between you guys and they sounds almost like a foreign language

34 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Again, what if Pac is indeed scum? That's not informative? lol  Someone is playing like they have info. 

31 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So anyone who calls the Pac scum claim useless is scum, is that what you're trying to push here?  Crusher, CTM, and me are all scummates?

Gross

Just now, GATA said:

What makes you so certain?

1) im not certain. But id rather get killed than stay on day 1 for another day in real life. So i made a statement to draw votes to myself. Not “mafia suicidal” but bored...going on a week here and im down to skip this month-long game to get in a more active one down the line.

2)This will hopefully further the game by having people take a position on whether to kill me.

3) i do believe stark is town. Others disagree, but to me stark has been playing similarly to last game. Even in his first game Stark was active and quickly defensive. Disagree if you wish.

4) Pac deserves to die. He is annoying in the other forums and especially in this game. i wish i had the power to kill him on my own.

do with it what you wish

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

Sometimes I read the back and forwards between you guys and they sounds almost like a foreign language

For sure, we have some of our own terminology plus none of us are very good communicators to begin with. This is one of the reasons why I thought you might be scum last game cause you picked up too quickly.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I see we've reached the point in the game where JiF is locked in on me being scum, and everything I say will be "gross".

How fun.  

Pretty much because your post above was gross too.

I'd vote you but I'm a stickler for the unwritten law. 

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

For sure, we have some of our own terminology plus none of us are very good communicators to begin with. This is one of the reasons why I thought you might be scum last game cause you picked up too quickly.

Speak for yourself.  I double majored in Psychology and Communication Studies.  lol. 

9 minutes ago, GATA said:

Says the noob who picked up on the vernacular with the quickness last game. 

Babe in the woods act, maybe? 

Can I add anyone that thinks 80's scum and hasn't shifted their vote I don't understand you 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Says the noob who picked up on the vernacular with the quickness last game. 

Babe in the woods act, maybe? 

Because I mafia wiki'd it but some of the stuff it's like wtf are you guys sayin'

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Speak for yourself.  I double majored in Psychology and Communication Studies.  lol. 

Really? When I read your posts to myself it comes off like a little chick but instead of going "peep peep peep" it goes "derp derp derp"

Archived