MFB Part Deux

Lizard King

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I just might but somebody claimed scum, so I'll take that over my meta theory case for now.

Last time I checked this game is one by town by scum hunting and finding scum. People reacting to stuff. My grilling of Stark is something people can react to. You voting Pac because you think he is scum or because he claimed to be scum. Because scum always claims they are scum?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stark said:

lol, aggro much? I can't vote for you yet, other than trying to bully me into getting votes you haven't done anything that makes me feel certain enough to vote you, not yet.

She offered you $1million dollars to quit the game, lol... do you seriously have her blocked?

Bullying you? Really? Im trying to have a conversation and all I got was OMGUS from you. I apologize if you felt bullied.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Last time I checked this game is one by town by scum hunting and finding scum. People reacting to stuff. My grilling of Stark is something people can react to. You voting Pac because you think he is scum or because he claimed to be scum. Because scum always claims they are scum?

It's early in D1, here what I have to go on so far;

- Stark soft claims a power role

- Crusher grilling Startk for said soft claim

- Pac claimed scum

Those are my 3 options for votes - which of the 3 is the best place to vote in your opinion? 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Bullying you? Really? Im trying to have a conversation and all I got was OMGUS from you. I apologize if you felt bullied.

lol, i don't feel bullied. you just keep on pressing. I have told you multiple times you are wasting time pursuing that vote. I am actually just kind of finding it more comical than anything, you pressing so hard. 

no worries crush i am good

Just now, The Crusher said:

I think JiF menstruating. He is acting irrational.

My position right now is hands down the most rational take you can have in this game.  What is irrational is looking around for a guilty party potentiall risking townies when a guilty party has turned himself in? 

Just now, JiF said:

It's early in D1, here what I have to go on so far;

- Stark soft claims a power role

- Crusher grilling Startk for said soft claim

- Pac claimed scum

Those are my 3 options for votes - which of the 3 is the best place to vote in your opinion? 

Stark actually made a terrible post and followed it up after getting voting with a soft claim and then kinda contradicted hikself stating he thought this game could be roleless. Pac claiming scum proves he is a dumb attention seeking turd. Not indicative of his alignment.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Stark actually made a terrible post and followed it up after getting voting with a soft claim and then kinda contradicted hikself stating he thought this game could be roleless. Pac claiming scum proves he is a dumb attention seeking turd. Not indicative of his alignment.

Stark made a terrible post vs. player claiming scum. 

15 minutes ago, CTM said:

I stand corrected. Policy lynch on pac being a  dumb douche? If we did that he'd never make it past his first post

Exactly.  We lynch Pac today based solely on his scum claim, he'll say we're scared of him or that he was just about to figure out the game, then come back the next game and claim scum first day again.  He doesn't learn. 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Or because the town doesnt kill scum when they claim on D1?

So you think Pac is scum claiming scum? You said it's not a policy lynch, so you are saying he's scum waving his tiny pecker in your face

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

My position right now is hands down the most rational take you can have in this game.  What is irrational is looking around for a guilty party potentiall risking townies when a guilty party has turned himself in? 

Pac saying he's guilty doesn't make him any more or less likely to be scum, since he does it every single game.  It's a null tell.  Like you saying you like dudes or Crusher saying he likes bacon.  It's a meaningless statement from the perspective of gameplay.  He's not turning himself in.  He's being a d*ck.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Pac saying he's guilty doesn't make him any more or less likely to be scum, since he does it every single game.  It's a null tell.  Like you saying you like dudes or Crusher saying he likes bacon.  It's a meaningless statement.  He's not turning himself in.  He's being a d*ck.

jifs reaction to it is more interesting than pac doing it. 

13 minutes ago, Stark said:

lol, i don't feel bullied. you just keep on pressing. I have told you multiple times you are wasting time pursuing that vote. I am actually just kind of finding it more comical than anything, you pressing so hard. 

no worries crush i am good

Im not pushing hard. Your just blowing me off by OMGUSING the case. Its out there and people can make of it what the will. For the rest of the game Im waiting for players to claim scum before I vote them.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Im not pushing hard. Your just blowing me off by OMGUSING the case. Its out there and people can make of it what the will. For the rest of the game Im waiting for players to claim scum before I vote them.

okay, not pressing hard vs just persistency. I am not blowing you off, only giving you the answer to your assumption

Official Vote Count

Pac (5)- Smash, Stark, Fantasy, Brick, JiF

Stark (3) - 80, Crushluv, Nolder

80 (1)- Gata

CTM (1)- Ape

Ape (1)- AVM

GATA (1) - CTM

Nolder (1) - Pac

PAC IS AT L-3 

Not Voting (1) - Spoot

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

Official Vote Count

Pac (5)- Smash, Stark, Fantasy, Brick, JiF

Stark (2) - 80, Crushluv

80 (2)- Gata, Nolder

CTM (1)- Ape

Ape (1)- AVM

GATA (1) - CTM

Nolder (1) - Pac

PAC IS AT L-3 

Not Voting (1) - Spoot

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

15 hours ago, CTM said:

So you think Pac is scum claiming scum? You said it's not a policy lynch, so you are saying he's scum waving his tiny pecker in your face

I think it's a good of chance he's scum as anyone else right now and he claimed scum while everyone else is playing the game.  So yeah, I'd like to see if he's waving his scum dick in our face because Pacturd is just the type of person to do this and then do a victory lap for the next 10 years about how he claimed scum and won.

15 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pac saying he's guilty doesn't make him any more or less likely to be scum, since he does it every single game.  It's a null tell.  Like you saying you like dudes or Crusher saying he likes bacon.  It's a meaningless statement from the perspective of gameplay.  He's not turning himself in.  He's being a d*ck.

So then, every single time Pac claims scum moving forward, he's town? 

Archived