MFB Part Deux

Lizard King

unvote

2 hours ago, Stark said:

not coming at you, commenting on most people and their activity

Neither is Nolder, Brick, Gata, CTM (amounts of posts).

So posting less is just saying your not playing the same way, Nolder posting less is not playing the same - although he has was out for periods of time last game - Brick posting more than the first game (from what i remember) with a strong outcry to lynch..... etc.... relax

No me gusta Starky. You're über defensive for no reason. 

My vote will remain on 80s ass but I got my eye on you

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count

Pac (4)- Smash, Stark, JiF, Brick

Stark (4) - 80, Crushluv, Ballin, CTM

80 (1)- Nolder

CTM (1)- Ape

Ape (1)- AVM

Nolder (1) - Pac

Not Voting (2) - Spoot, GATA

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

Official Vote Count

Pac (4)- Smash, Stark, JiF, Brick

Stark (4) - 80, Crushluv, Ballin, CTM

80 (2)- Nolder, GATA

CTM (1)- Ape

Ape (1)- AVM

Nolder (1) - Pac

Not Voting (1) - Spoot

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

16 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Stark is so obviously scum this game it's making my arthritic knee ache.

You said similar about Spooot last game.

15 hours ago, AVM said:

I flew up to DC for a work project for the next two weeks -- I'll check in this evening and give you all the 8 quote posts you deserve.  Looks like I'll be working from the hotel tomorrow with the snow storm, too, so woo!

Working from hotel = AVM + free hand lotion + porb + happy tissues

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

80, CTM and Ballin really digging in on the copy/paste thing. We’ve seen it before, it isn’t necessarily from a QT. Is there a case on Stark beyond just that?

well I would like an explanation besides a "lol" from him.

30 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

80, CTM and Ballin really digging in on the copy/paste thing. We’ve seen it before, it isn’t necessarily from a QT. Is there a case on Stark beyond just that?

Yes on page 10. I just put a few post together. To summarize he made a goofy “ hey guys I’m here” observation post. I voted him, CTM voted him . He laughed it off but then kept defending it by omgussing it. During the process he soft claimed and the contradicted it by stating a few post later he wouldn’t be surprised if Lizzy made a no rolled game too. 

To be fair to Stark it’s his second game and might not realized he soft claimed or even contraindicated but if it was any of us he wouldn’t see day 2. The cut and paste thing was later. 

JiFs response to Pacs soft vote and how he thought it was more damning is a interesting part of this as well. 

30 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Nolderp ‘biding his time’ seems to stick out to me. He’s usually an aggressive reaction tester as town. Curious at this point, not necessarily suspicious.

Actually that’s exactly what he did last game as scum and got lynched for it. 

22 hours ago, Stark said:

Neither is Nolder, Brick, Gata, CTM (amounts of posts)

AVM is in and out not much posting, APE dont recall much posting

I am chalking it up to being new game and early

18 hours ago, Stark said:

So posting less is just saying your not playing the same way, Nolder posting less is not playing the same - although he has was out for periods of time last game - Brick posting more than the first game (from what i remember) with a strong outcry to lynch..... etc.... relax

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

well I would like an explanation besides a "lol" from him.

okay I will explain. The top post I made after Crush said I was playing different. I then posted this saying that most people were not playing as they did last game. Also I say, that I think it has to do with being a new game and being early (not a lot of activity)

The second post is in response to Data saying she didn't appreciate me "coming at her"... the copy and past was from the top post but only for the names because I didn't want to re-type them. then I expound on the reason below the names. The chunk of text below the names kept the text properties, which is why the gray behind the text. 

I didn't know that copying an pasting something small was going to turn into a "lynch-able offense". 

The lol is because I think that this is a ridiculous reason to vote me, and or that I even have to explain it.

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

okay I will explain. The top post I made after Crush said I was playing different. I then posted this saying that most people were not playing as they did last game. Also I say, that I think it has to do with being a new game and being early (not a lot of activity)

The second post is in response to Data saying she didn't appreciate me "coming at her"... the copy and past was from the top post but only for the names because I didn't want to re-type them. then I expound on the reason below the names. The chunk of text below the names kept the text properties, which is why the gray behind the text. 

I didn't know that copying an pasting something small was going to turn into a "lynch-able offense". 

The lol is because I think that this is a ridiculous reason to vote me, and or that I even have to explain it.

should say GATA not DATA

Just now, Stark said:

fair enough.  I did not know it was copied was from a previous post in the game as I came into it midway. 

43 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

False narrative. I noticed the grey text and thought it was odd . 80 said it was from a QT, i went back and checked  last games dead thread, pasted in here and it does look similiar.

However, Crusher and I were both on Stark early and often I don't have time right now to find the posts but t went something like the below

1) Crusher voted him

2) Stark  responded by saying i was expecting this after last game

3) Crusher said something like don't flatter yourself

4) Stark responded by saying something like oh i just meant you have to vote somewhere

5) Crusher and I pressured stark over this back track 

6) Stark hinted at a PR by saying i'm the last person you want to vote off, trust me

7) Later  on, he suggested everyone has the same role as last game, I think his point was that Crusher is scum again HOWEVER by stating that he contradicted his own PR hint as he was roleless last game

^ i think the above is why we lynch Stark, the copy paste thing is just cherry on top of case and  funny cause derpina suggested it and he might be right.

28 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No. Spoot was the one calling me scum last game. You got it backwards last game too!

Ok, I stand corrected. I can’t rember sh*t. Sleep deprivation.

19 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes on page 10. I just put a few post together. To summarize he made a goofy “ hey guys I’m here” observation post. I voted him, CTM voted him . He laughed it off but then kept defending it by omgussing it. During the process he soft claimed and the contradicted it by stating a few post later he wouldn’t be surprised if Lizzy made a no rolled game too. 

To be fair to Stark it’s his second game and might not realized he soft claimed or even contraindicated but if it was any of us he wouldn’t see day 2. The cut and paste thing was later. 

JiFs response to Pacs soft vote and how he thought it was more damning is a interesting part of this as well. 

Good.

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Actually that’s exactly what he did last game as scum and got lynched for it. 

Yup.

Just now, CTM said:

False narrative. I noticed the grey text and thought it was odd . 80 said it was from a QT, i went back and checked  last games dead thread, pasted in here and it does look similiar.

However, Crusher and I were both on Stark early and often I don't have time right now to find the posts but t went something like the below

1) Crusher voted him

2) Stark  responded by saying i was expecting this after last game

3) Crusher said something like don't flatter yourself

4) Stark responded by saying something like oh i just meant you have to vote somewhere

5) Crusher and I pressured stark over this back track 

6) Stark hinted at a PR by saying i'm the last person you want to vote off, trust me

7) Later  on, he suggested everyone has the same role as last game, I think his point was that Crusher is scum again HOWEVER by stating that he contradicted his own PR hint as he was roleless last game

^ i think the above is why we lynch Stark, the copy paste thing is just cherry on top of case and  funny cause derpina suggested it and he might be right.

Bullsh*t. You showing an example of copy/paste is an indictment.... not to mention you attribute the theory to 80, of course after pushing it, so that you don’t catch blowback if he’s town.

20 minutes ago, Stark said:

fair enough but i'm not voting you because of the copy paste

20 minutes ago, Stark said:

Ahem.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Bullsh*t. You showing an example of copy/paste is an indictment.... not to mention you attribute the theory to 80, of course after pushing it, so that you don’t catch blowback if he’s town.

Uh huh.. That's escalating quickly. Stark your scum mate?

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

1) It was 80 theory

2) You completely ignore the 7 points I made, the fact that I voted stark well before the copy paste AND the summary which explicitly states  I'm not voting Stark for the copy paste.

More false narrative

18 hours ago, Stark said:

15 hours ago, CTM said:

Hahaha! I knew Crusher feared me. I said as much in thread.

What, is the Batman getting jealous?

Font is bit smaller but freaken derpina appears right, lol

These 2 look nothing alike on my screen...

1 minute ago, JiF said:

These 2 look nothing alike on my screen...

Weird, my font doesn't look like that at all. What was the same to me was the way the grey background was only against the text, not the line break too. 

In any event, stark provided an explanation that made sense

I'm still ready to lynch Pac.  I think 80 is another good call but I'll give him the D1 mod love but he's firmly on my radar for his position on Pac and that weak sauce on Stark.

And FOS anyone trying to actually use that sh*t as evidence.

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

fair enough but i'm not voting you because of the copy paste

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

1) It was 80 theory

2) You completely ignore the 7 points I made, the fact that I voted stark well before the copy paste AND the summary which explicitly states  I'm not voting Stark for the copy paste.

More false narrative

if you really think i am scum base on a "soft reveal" then thats fine, but just know that as i have said a bunch... 

Fair enough, but you are wrong if you are following Crush for my "reveal". Crush is wrong, unless he is scum then his team will get 2 for 1 on D1 and N1. Crush lead with voting me, 80 jumped on, then you, and then ballin.

I am starting to think that all the support behind the "save PAC" team being led by 80 is more curious, especially with the level of adamancy that Pac is just a "bulls!tter" and that is the reason that he shouldn't be considered is a little ludicrous. 

Just now, Stark said:

if you really think i am scum base on a "soft reveal" then thats fine, but just know that as i have said a bunch... 

Fair enough, but you are wrong if you are following Crush for my "reveal". Crush is wrong, unless he is scum then his team will get 2 for 1 on D1 and N1. Crush lead with voting me, 80 jumped on, then you, and then ballin.

I am starting to think that all the support behind the "save PAC" team being led by 80 is more curious, especially with the level of adamancy that Pac is just a "bulls!tter" and that is the reason that he shouldn't be considered is a little ludicrous. 

Your first ping was the the way you backed away quickly from saying that Crusher was voting you for payback for last game.

Then you hinted at having a PR, which resulted in pressure being lifted

Then you later said you think everyone has the same role as last game, which would indicate you are VT and makes your PR hint problematic.

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm still ready to lynch Pac.  I think 80 is another good call but I'll give him the D1 mod love but he's firmly on my radar for his position on Pac and that weak sauce on Stark.

And FOS anyone trying to actually use that sh*t as evidence.

I don't understand getting fixated on Pac being a douche. It plays like a policy lynch but you said it's not so I'm not sure what your rational is other than making sure he doesn't get away with it

11 minutes ago, Stark said:

Pac has done it numerous times. Even with his alignment as town. You don’t have to defend him to realize it’s a null tell. It’s about as wifom as it gets. 

Plus if that idiot Pac is town, then scum gets an easy lynch bevause the train info is useless . All anyone on the train has to say is “ he claimed scum so I voted him.” Does nothing to get us closer to finding scum.  

Now. If we want to policy lynch  him for being a Dick and muddying the game up with this crap then so be it. If we get lucky and the idiot really is scum then yay , but his claim makes him no more likely scum than anyone else . His lynch would only be to remove the distraction.

im struggling with anyone else who makes it to be more than that. 

Archived