MFB Part Deux

Lizard King

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I think it's a good of chance he's scum as anyone else right now and he claimed scum while everyone else is playing the game.  So yeah, I'd like to see if he's waving his scum dick in our face because Pacturd is just the type of person to do this and then do a victory lap for the next 10 years about how he claimed scum and won.

Your disdain for Pac is clouding your judgement. 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Gross.  Again, if scum is Pac, I'd say that's pretty meaningful. 

Yeah but you just said he has as much a chance  as anyone else being scum so by that reasoning let’s just let the day go to random.

You are basically lynching him so just in case he is scum he can’t do an end zone dance if he happens to win. 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

So then, every single time Pac claims scum moving forward, he's town? 

No you cretin.  Every single time he claims scum, he has the same chance of being town or scum as any other game, and we need more info to determine his alignment.

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Gross.  Again, if scum is Pac, I'd say that's pretty meaningful. 

No, it's not.  Because he'll come out and do the same thing next game where he's town.  Because, again, he does it every single game. 

Why are you being so obtuse?  Is it intentional?

6 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Unvote

Vote 80

this very nice man wont allow killings to go forward. Even the killing of the scummy Pac. Its either too merciful or borderline questionable.

KILL THE FORMER MOD

ATTACK!!!!

DC5BAAE8-86B6-4BB1-8A6D-40B61BA94C04.jpeg

Buddy, you don't know me very well.  If @Verbal were playing in this game, he'd be dead already by my hand.

Why don't you vote Stark?  He should be the lynch today. 

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Your disdain for Pac is clouding your judgement. 

My disdain for Pac has nothing to do with him claiming scum.  I'll take his word for it at this point.

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah but you just said he has as much a chance  as anyone else being scum so by that reasoning let’s just let the day go to random.

You are basically lynching him so just in case he is scum he can’t do an end zone dance if he happens to win. 

That's part of it, the other part is, he claimed scum.

80's Engagement Mafia:

On 1/15/2018 at 10:36 PM, Nolder said:

Players

9. Pac - Town Villager, Died of Grief N2

On 1/16/2018 at 9:16 PM, Pac said:

Let me double check my role pm but i'm fairly certain I'll be claiming scum or some other form of 3rd party.

On 1/16/2018 at 9:43 PM, Pac said:

Looks like I'm 3rd party. 

Let me see if I can spot scum with a quick run through.

Aliens II game:

On 9/5/2017 at 3:38 PM, Nynaeve said:

6. Pac - Soldier, VT - Died D4

On 9/7/2017 at 9:04 AM, Pac said:

Pretty sure I'm gonna claim scum soon.

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No you cretin.  Every single time he claims scum, he has the same chance of being town or scum as any other game, and we need more info to determine his alignment.

A good way to find out of if he's telling the truth is to lynch him.  Then we find out if he's actually scum.

JiF, you do realize he's claimed scum in a game where he was scum before, don't you?  I'll look it up if you need me to. 

I think the count is something like 3 times as town, 1 time as scum that he's done this. 

All the more reason to take his word for it. 

Buddy, you don't know me very well.  If @Verbal were playing in this game, he'd be dead already by my hand.

Lol.

well my main goal in posting was to encourage the players to play. I dont particularly want to kill anyone specific. I think stark is semi fishy but not really. Hes coming off the same way as he did last game.

Im willing to listen to more logic  but for now:

Unvote

vote pac

46 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Days not going to random bud. The town will lynch someone and you will all live with that decision for the rest of your lives. 

19 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Lol.

well my main goal in posting was to encourage the players to play. I dont particularly want to kill anyone specific. I think stark is semi fishy but not really. Hes coming off the same way as he did last game.

Im willing to listen to more logic  but for now:

Unvote

vote pac

Stark is playing nothing like he did last game. 

40 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just now, The Crusher said:

lol. 

80 and Crush... you guys are hilarious 

Crusher: Hey 80 lets get Stark lynched

80: why?

Crusher: Dude it will be easy just look at this thing he said, he totally revealed himself as scum

80: he did, maybe... i don't know

Crusher: No way, you don't see it? just follow my lead this will be an easy lynch to get D1

80: Ok crush, lets do it.......

Crusher, 80, JiF vote stark........ Crush is persistent that Stark be the lynch..... JiF then switches vote, Crush gets frustrated, then 80 starts saying Stark should be the lynch..... 

source.gif

sounding like 2 Scum teammates trying to get me lynched. I have said all I have to say about, what were my thoughts when I made those posts. 

Official Vote Count

Pac (5)- Smash, Stark, Fantasy, JiF, Brick

Stark (2) - 80, Crushluv

80 (2)- Gata, Nolder

CTM (1)- Ape

Ape (1)- AVM

GATA (1) - CTM

Nolder (1) - Pac

PAC IS AT L-3 

Not Voting (1) - Spoot

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

14 minutes ago, Stark said:

80 and Crush... you guys are hilarious 

Crusher: Hey 80 lets get Stark lynched

80: why?

Crusher: Dude it will be easy just look at this thing he said, he totally revealed himself as scum

80: he did, maybe... i don't know

Crusher: No way, you don't see it? just follow my lead this will be an easy lynch to get D1

80: Ok crush, lets do it.......

Crusher, 80, JiF vote stark........ Crush is persistent that Stark be the lynch..... JiF then switches vote, Crush gets frustrated, then 80 starts saying Stark should be the lynch..... 

source.gif

sounding like 2 Scum teammates trying to get me lynched. I have said all I have to say about, what were my thoughts when I made those posts. 

You are spending a lot of time defending something I already dropped . 

Just because your using a trolling defense it doesn’t mean anything . 

Nothing. You laugh at me saying your game is different but you are not doing anything except defending against my supposed joke of a case. 

Well done Baghdad Bob!

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I think it's a good of chance he's scum as anyone else right now and he claimed scum while everyone else is playing the game.  So yeah, I'd like to see if he's waving his scum dick in our face because Pacturd is just the type of person to do this and then do a victory lap for the next 10 years about how he claimed scum and won.

thats actually a fair point lol

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

@Stark Oh yeah eventually game will pick up and people will start reading. I think you will not laugh last. 

totally comical at this point.

I hope the game does pick up, because so far outside of you and me, there isn't much posting going on. 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nothing. You laugh at me saying your game is different but you are not doing anything except defending against my supposed joke of a case. 

I am mostly just telling you that you are wrong. Have been saying it since you claimed my "big reveal". 

The scene above was more for fun than anything. thats just how i think the conversation in the "scum thread" would go, if you all were scum, and of which.... I still have not voted for you, or 80 for that fact. There has been 13 pages and there is not a lot going on tbh. 

43 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Neither is Nolder, Brick, Gata, CTM (amounts of posts)

AVM is in and out not much posting, APE dont recall much posting

I am chalking it up to being new game and early

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

Neither is Nolder, Brick, Gata, CTM (amounts of posts)

AVM is in and out not much posting, APE dont recall much posting

I am chalking it up to being new game and early

+ i haven't quit yet amiright?

25 minutes ago, CTM said:

Time to start playing @Pac, @Nolder @Integrity28 @Spoot-Face @Smashmouth @AVM

I 'm on same page as crusher regarding stark

I agree with 80 on Pac, but I don't understand why he's so fervently defending Pac

I also don't understand why Jif is so adamant about Pac

Thanks for the nudge. As most of you know from last game. I cannot play from work anymore (new job), I’ll get into this more tonight. Will try to follow today’s activity best I can.

32 minutes ago, CTM said:

I agree with 80 on Pac, but I don't understand why he's so fervently defending Pac

I'm not really defending Pac as much as I'm saying a lynch of him, with the info we have, is worthless.  It would basically turn Day 2 into another Day 1. 

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Thanks for the nudge. As most of you know from last game. I cannot play from work anymore (new job), I’ll get into this more tonight. Will try to follow today’s activity best I can.

You at better than 80% of the players mid turd  on the toilet. 

18 hours ago, CTM said:

So you think Pac is scum claiming scum? You said it's not a policy lynch, so you are saying he's scum waving his tiny pecker in your face

Pac has done this before in another game and he turned out town. He's not providing any help to town at all when he does this crap.

Im catching up so I did not read much back and forth on this subject yet

Archived