MFB Part Deux

Lizard King

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Muahaha

@me when the grownups finally finish their “discussion” and a head has reached the chopping block.

You can, you know, assist in the process of killing someone.  That's always helpful.  You don't have to wait until we get someone to L-1 and then deliver the final blow, lol.

Who are your top 3 for scum?

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

I'm not going to even entertain you because this vote is just as absurd as you going ape sh*t over them going ape sh*t over stark

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

WTF why?

No one reacts more strongly to votes than you.  lol.  

I'm not going to even entertain you because this vote is just as absurd as you going ape sh*t over them going ape sh*t over stark

FYI - you entertained the vote by responding.  And responded poorly, I might add. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You can, you know, assist in the process of killing someone.  That's always helpful.  You don't have to wait until we get someone to L-1 and then deliver the final blow, lol.

Who are your top 3 for scum?

No idea really.

For s&g:

80, CTM, Gata

3 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

No idea really.

For s&g:

80, CTM, Gata

Interesting.  Any reasons why for those top 3?

2 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

I think the whole “figuring out” is alot

easier after some

death

Not always.  Dead bodies can help, but you need informative days for that to be useful.  The best way to have an informative day is if town is working hard to find scum. 

Rather than sitting there bored, my suggestion is you re-read through the game so far and see what jumps out to you as scummy play.  The more work you put in, the quicker we can come to a lynch decision. 

If you're scum, disregard and do you.   

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

FYI - you entertained the vote by responding.  And responded poorly, I might add. 

I only said I'm not going to entertain you and do something elaborate over you casing me over your lingo with other vets.

Your vote makes no sense.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Interesting.  Any reasons why for those top 3?

Not always.  Dead bodies can help, but you need informative days for that to happen.  The best way to have an informative day is if town is working hard to find scum. 

Rather than sitting there bored, my suggestion is you re-read through the game so far and see what jumps out to you as scummy play.  If you're scum, disregard and do you.   

Nah. Not my style. 

Ive read everything as its happened and formed judgments. I dont really feel like putting in the time to put quotes out there again — you guys have already dissected and dissected and botched dissections. No offense to anyone.

At around day 5, ill probably do my own reading again. Just like last game. Ill share my thoughts when it happens.

theres like 5 people participating outside of you and I. The whole discussion has been centered around Stark. Im not suspicious of Stark personally. Hes the same guy as last game. To me anyway. 

If you want to kill him, fine. Ill kill him too. It might be more helpful to get some votes on someone else and pressure them.

somebody should be killed for the sake of seeing how the vote splits turn out. 

Jmo

Just now, JiF said:

So, you entertained my vote? 

I don't care about the vote I just think the reasoning behind it is dumb.

However, you then quoted me and said my response was weak. 

That I entertained the vote itself not so much. 

2 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

.theres like 5 people participating outside of you and I. The whole discussion has been centered around Stark. Im not suspicious of Stark personally. Hes the same guy as last game. To me anyway.

But the 3 people you listed in your top 3 are GATA, me, and CTM.  Those are active players.  Surely there is some helpful info to be found by casing that group?

Unless those are your top 3 BECAUSE we're 3 active players.....

I don't care about the vote I just think the reasoning behind it is dumb.

However, you then quoted me and said my response was weak. 

That I entertained the vote itself not so much. 

So, you entertained my vote. 

34 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

If you want to kill him, fine. Ill kill him too. It might be more helpful to get some votes on someone else and pressure them.

somebody should be killed for the sake of seeing how the vote splits turn out. 

You son of a..... lol change your profile pic.. this is more fitting. 

executioner_by_thomaswievegg-d8iil1d.jpg

Archived