MFB Part Deux

Lizard King

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Your not fixated? Seriously? Wow you are full of sh*t this game. 

Fixated would be...I'M NOT VOTING ANYONE OTHER THAN PAC.  I'm down to vote other people.  Show me the way. I'd lynch your or 80 today based on your play...but we know that's not going to happen.  Crusherlove doesnt get lynched on D1 and 80 is getting last game mod love.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/15/2018 at 6:30 PM, Pac said:

I'm ready to claim.

I am...

scum.

On 3/15/2018 at 6:38 PM, Pac said:

giphy.gif

On 3/15/2018 at 7:10 PM, Pac said:

Since when do you lay down with Nolder?

On 3/19/2018 at 8:42 AM, Pac said:

gfy..

Unvote

Vote Nolder

On 3/19/2018 at 8:43 AM, Pac said:

yeah..

in my PANTZ!  

aaayyyooo!

22 hours ago, Pac said:

At airport..  not sure why I was signed up for this game.  Still scum..  might look later tonight at this..  weather in Tampa not great so prob low key night

22 hours ago, Pac said:

Gfy..  I bet I've already caught a scummate.  If I read I'm sure they'e poked their head out.

Just now, Pac said:

I can' commit to that, toots.

I mean.. this is obviously a person that you would want to keep around. 

21 minutes ago, GATA said:

Second question didn't we lynch @CTM for being a distraction last game?

yes, but only after he begged for 2 days. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

How old is Stark? Is it possible he is JiFs illegitimate lovechld?, 

Just now, JiF said:

You're 100% defending Pac. lol

You're right, I'm defending Stark. I dont see any reason to lynch him today. I've explained why.

I’m not defending PAC I’m defending the fact he is an attention seeking idiot and this wifom he created means nothing. You on the other hand seem to have learned in your decade of playing mafia that scum reveals as scum day one like it’s a common occurrence . 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Fixated would be...I'M NOT VOTING ANYONE OTHER THAN PAC.  I'm down to vote other people.  Show me the way. I'd lynch your or 80 today based on your play...but we know that's not going to happen.  Crusherlove doesnt get lynched on D1 and 80 is getting last game mod love.

Come at me bro! Do your best. Or should I claim scum first to get you going? 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Nah, I'm hearing your cases on Stark.  Just dont see any reason to vote there today.  He will be easy to read after a flip or 2.  Vets at this game should see this pretty easily.  But instead, you're pushing his lynch hard.

Maybe he realized he ****ed up and tipped his hand to a PR and you bozo's jumping down his throat made him be contradictory so he's not in the cross hairs of both town and scum?  Maybe he's scum?  I prefer not taking the chance that he's just a noob who busted his nut with a PR.

You on the other hand, want to lynch him. lmfao

If memory serves you were one of the bozos who jumped down his throat when he possibly tipped his PR, lol

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

Here's the problem Jif, yes we get information but the problem is the rational for the case "pac claimed scum so lynch him" is so simplistic that I don't find people saying it's a null tell to be a contrived position.  I originally thought you were joking, then I thought you were baiting and only recently do I believe you to be serious.

I'm 100% serious...now.  Of course I was doing it for baiting at first.  And it worked.  Look at the game now.  It's informative.  Not because of his claim because of everything else going on around it.  Acting like it isnt is foolish.  We typically have 12 games of gay/fart jokes...this game?  We have 10+ pages of actual game content with people taking very hard stances on both Pac and Stark.  

You and Crusher are pushing this "fixated" narrative...it's false.  I'm observing the whole game and commenting on it all. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I addressed he may have done that. I’m open to discussing it. You are ignoring the fact I said in a post it could be a noob thing. But go ahead just use the parts of my post you need .

if you are thinking this, this would be correct. 

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

You have made 10-20 posts on pac  and in your effort to defend the merit of the lynch you are now building future cases on 80 and crusher over pac's alignment. If that is not fixation i don't know what is.

Also, you commented on copypastagate, but not on stark invalidating his soft claim

I've commented on why I dont want to lynch Stark numerous times and not just the copy and paste rational. 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

I mean.. this is obviously a person that you would want to keep around. 

yes, but only after he begged for 2 days. 

100% Pac is useless. He always is and annoying as fuck when he does this. But none of that makes him anymore scum than any of us. 

At this point only four of us are playing and that is a concern. We need to get everyone involved . 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm 100% serious...now.  Of course I was doing it for baiting at first.  And it worked.  Look at the game now.  It's informative.  Not because of his claim because of everything else going on around it.  Acting like it isnt is foolish.  We typically have 12 games of gay/fart jokes...this game?  We have 10+ pages of actual game content with people taking very hard stances on both Pac and Stark.  

You and Crusher are pushing this "fixated" narrative...it's false.  I'm observing the whole game and commenting on it all. 

I think you are defining fixated too literally. It doesn't mean you refuse to look anywhere else

Just now, The Crusher said:

100% Pac is useless. He always is and annoying as **** when he does this. But none of that makes him anymore scum than any of us. 

At this point only four of us are playing and that is a concern. We need to get everyone involved . 

i agree.

Official Vote Count

Pac (4)- Smash, Stark, JiF, Brick

Stark (4) - 80, Crushluv, Ballin, CTM

80 (2)- Nolder, GATA

CTM (1)- Ape

Ape (1)- AVM

Nolder (1) - Pac

Not Voting (1) - Spoot

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

Huh? I said if not for you Pac's comment wouldn't be a major topic of discussion right now.  This is true.

Gata said we could lynch pac for being a distraction, I said if that was our aim we could just as easily vote you off for having created the distraction. Pac isn't even posting. 

I never said that we should lynch because distraction (i'm not voting either one of you) Nor do I have a problem with this "distraction" because to your point it's generating some content now 

I read your post wrong. I thought you said I was a distraction.

1 minute ago, Stark said:

I don't have a PR. 

What did you mean by " that's all I'll say about that" after saying you are not the guy we should lynch. I've seen this same type of sentiment dozens of times used by scum and PR,  "i'm too important to lynch but i can't tell you why just trust me"

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I addressed he may have done that. I’m open to discussing it. You are ignoring the fact I said in a post it could be a noob thing. But go ahead just use the parts of my post you need .

You're voting him and driving his lynch. 

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m not defending PAC I’m defending the fact he is an attention seeking idiot and this wifom he created means nothing. You on the other hand seem to have learned in your decade of playing mafia that scum reveals as scum day one like it’s a common occurrence . 

I'm not defending but I'm defending...

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

100% Pac is useless. He always is and annoying as **** when he does this. But none of that makes him anymore scum than any of us. 

Bold - but he's not defending.

You're last statement is the only smart thing you've said this game. 

On 3/16/2018 at 10:02 AM, Stark said:

and here you go overthinking things. day 1 and your trying to sound intellectual. are you ready to sacrifice yourself for the rest of the town people yet?

I am not the person you want to vote out if you are town.

This is all I am going to say about it. 

On 3/16/2018 at 10:15 AM, JiF said:

Ugh

Just want to point out, I didnt even say "gross"  I said "ugh"...but CTM just claimed I "jumped down his throat".

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

What did you mean by " that's all I'll say about that" after saying you are not the guy we should lynch. I've seen this same type of sentiment dozens of times used by scum and PR,  "i'm too important to lynch but i can't tell you why just trust me"

I meant just that, i thought that the conversation would end there. when I said I am not the person you want to vote for if you are town. I meant I don't want town to vote off a town player just because of, what i thought was poor reasoning by Crush and you to vote me. Also I said, I wouldn't overthink things at this point if I were you. Meaning its early in the game and we (the few actually posting) are trying to get reactions. Apparently one of the statements I made, which i though was harmless, was not. And Crush and 80 latched on, then you, then ballin.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I’m still waiting for a single smart thing to come out of that pole hole of a mouth of yours 

Ok muffin top.  All I do is prove my worth around here time and time again but I'm not making any good points while you vote a noob for a PR slip. 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Uh huh.. That's escalating quickly. Stark your scum mate?

Yea, because vehemently defending scum mates is something I do.I didn’t ignore a

1 hour ago, CTM said:

1) It was 80 theory

2) You completely ignore the 7 points I made, the fact that I voted stark well before the copy paste AND the summary which explicitly states  I'm not voting Stark for the copy paste.

More false narrative

I didn’t ignore anything. I’ve chosen to focus on the thing you did that pinged. You pointing to all the other things is excuse making and deflection.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Ok muffin top.  All I do is prove my worth around here time and time again but I'm not making any good points while you vote a noob for a PR slip. 

there was no PR slip, i have explained it again above. It is either crush wanting something I said to mean something or, what i last posted, what i thought was a harmless statement not being harmless.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Jumped down his throat by posting "gross"...dude...you're spinning hard this game. 

Omg dude, what is your definition of "jumped down his throat" ...  normal definition is to contradict something hastily, ie. right after it occurred. You were one of 3 people (i think) who commented on his PR fear mongering immediately after it happened. Further adding "lol" should indicate to you that what I was actually saying was that nobody "jumped down his throat"

The fact is the topic went away  until he resurfaced it by saying he's VT which contradicted the potential soft claim which is when it became cased

Archived