Kraft helped get Meek Mill out of Prision?

LAD_Brooklyn

12 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

Can Woody help get Bobby Shmurda out then?

┈┈┈┈╱▔╲▂▂╱▔╲┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈▕╮╱▔╲╱▔╲╭▏┈┈┈ ┈┈┈╱╋▏┊▕┊┊▕╋╲┈┈┈ ┈┈▕╋▕━▅━━▅━▏╋▏┈┈ ┈┈▕╱▔╲▔╭╮▔╱▔╲▏┈┈ ┈┈▕┊┳┊▔╰╯▔┊┳┊▏┈┈ ┈┈┈╲╰━━╯╰━━╯╱┈┈┈ ┈┈┈╱▔╭┈┈┈┈╮▔╲┈┈┈ ┈┈╱▕┊┊free┈┊┊▏╲┈┈ ┈┈╲╱┊┊bobby ┊┊╲╱┈┈ ┈┈┈▏╋┊shmurda┈┊╋▕┈┈┈ ┈┈┈╲╋╰┈┈┈┈╯╋╱┈┈┈ ╱▔╲┈╲╋╭▂▂╮╋╱┈┈┈┈ ▏╋▕▂╱▏┊▏▕┊▕┈┈┈┈┈ ╲▂▂▂╱▏┊▏▕┊▕┈┈┈┈┈ ┈┈╱▔▔┈╯╲╱╰┈▔▔╲┈┈ ┈┈╲▂▂▂▂╱╲▂▂▂▂

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Bobby Shmurda’ Doesn’t have the hits under his belt lol. That one song was all he got before he was taken to jail.

Funny enough that implicated him in the charges 

54 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

I'm I hearing this right? Can Woody help get Bobby Shmurda out then?

1. Meek didn't deserve the case he got. There were a ton of factors.

2. Shmurda is stupid for snitching on himself and his boys.

3. Pretty sure he's trying to get points from the culture since he didn't handle the Kaep stuff the best way. 

Meek Mill to be released from prison after sports world uproar

6:11 PM ET
  • ESPN

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has ordered that rapper Meek Mill be immediately released from prison on bail.

The Philadelphia-born rapper, whose real name is Robert Rihmeek Williams, has been fighting for his release while appealing a two- to four-year sentence for a probation violation.

His controversial incarceration has drawn response from the sports community.

Philadelphia 76ers co-owner Michael Rubin has been one of Mill's biggest supporters. He tweeted Tuesday that he was on his way to pick up the rapper from prison. The Sixers host the Miami Heat on Tuesday night in Game 5 of their first-round playoff series.

Said Mill on Twitter:

"I'd like to thank God, my family, and all my public advocates for their love, support and encouragement during this difficult time. While the past five months have been a nightmare, the prayers, visits, calls, letters and rallies have helped me stay positive.

"To the Philly District Attorney's office, I'm grateful for your commitment to justice. I understand that many people of color across the country don't have that luxury and I plan to use my platform to shine a light on those issues.

"In the meantime, I plan to work closely with my legal team to overturn this unwarranted conviction and look forward to reuniting with my family and resuming my music career."

Rubin told The New York Times that "more likely than not" Mill will attend the Sixers' Game 5 Tuesday night.

Rubin had organized visits to Mill's prison with Joel Embiid, Ben Simmons and Markelle Fultz.

Members of the Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles also championed Mill's cause. Some players declared Mill's song "Dreams and Nightmares" as the club's unofficial anthem prior to and during their run to the Super Bowl.

Mill, a South Philadelphia native, had attended Sixers games regularly before going to prison.

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft visited Mill at a state prison in Pennsylvania earlier this month and later called for criminal justice reform.

"It's really bad. I know some of our players in the NFL have talked about this. I see it firsthand. It's just wrong," Kraft said then. "We have to find a way to correct it and also help the community help themselves. It's just sad. This guy is a great guy. Shouldn't be here. And then think of all the taxpayers here paying for people like this to be in jail and not out being productive."

The Patriots tweeted reaction to the news.

Mill was jailed in November 2017 for violating his probation by failing a drug test, traveling out of the region and getting arrested for fighting and other related offenses. A team of lawyers and public relations consultants had waged a battle to get Mill freed on bail ever since.

Prosecutors say they believe Mill should get a new trial because of questions raised about the credibility of his arresting officer.

14 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

So whats the outrage? He was on parole and didnt do what he was supposed to do. 

Wheres the injustice? Inform me

The amount of time he received for Violating probation.

The judge's sentence went against the recommendations of the assistant district attorney and probation officer.

6 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Hmmmmm. 

Ok i guess. Seemed like he didnt violate 1 thing he violated 3 or 4 things. Not very smart. What was the original charge

He was on Parole for like 10 years for charges when he was younger but the main thing they got him on was performing out of state which should be OK since that's his profession and the dirt bike wheelie.

It's excessive when you compare it to ppl getting less jail time for rapes.

OK, did my research. You guys have got to be kidding me! He constantly violated his parole and refused to comply with the judges orders over and over again. Not to mention he assaulted a cop with an illegal gun in his possession. 

This is a bizarre case..... all this support?!? I dont see it. He sounds like a classic f up that repeats everything over and over and never learns. They only came down on him hard after he continually dissed the court. He even threatened the judge? wtf you people are nuts kraft and the 76ers owner are out of their minds........IMO

Mill was arrested for illegally possessing a firearm and assaulting a policeman when he was 18 years old. He was put on probation. Since then, he has been arrested four times for parole violation.[4][6]

In 2008, Mill was convicted of drug dealing and gun possession and was sentenced to 11 to 23 months in prison. Mill was released during the early portion of 2009 under a five-year parole agreement.[4][47][48][49] In December 2012, Mill was found to have violated his probation and the judge revoked Mill's travel permit.[50]

In May 2013, Mill was again found to have violated his probation and was ordered to take etiquette classes. The violation was a failure to report travel plans as required and social media postings that resulted in death threats to the judge, Assistant District Attorney (ADA) and probation officer assigned his case.[48] In requiring the classes and stressing the requirement to report travel, the judge noted, "You need to try to get this right next time."[49] In June 2013, the court noted that Mill continually failed to report his travel plans. The judge established an August deadline for the classes, noting that Mill has "a lot of issues" and that the classes would provide him with a "big-picture perspective" of his personal and professional actions. The judge stated the classes were "more important than any concerts he might have."[51] Of the requirement to provide travel plans to his probation officer, Mill complained, "You just gonna miss money all day." The ADA explained that it was a consequence of being on probation.[52] On July 11, 2014, Mill had his probation revoked and he was sentenced to three to six months in jail.[53]He was released from prison on December 2, 2014.[54]

He was found guilty for a parole violation again on December 17, 2015. The judge hearing his case refused to give him another chance and ordered him not to work or perform before his sentencing on February 5, 2016.[55] He was sentenced to 90 days of house arrest on February 5. The sentence became effective from March 1 during which he was not allowed to work and was required to do daily community service with groups serving adults. Additionally, he was also sentenced to six more years of probation.[56] On June 2, 2016, Meek Mill was sentenced to eight additional days of house arrest.[57] His house arrest came to an end in mid-June 2016.[58]

On March 11, 2017, Mill was arrested at a local airport in St. Louis, Missouri for assaulting two pedestrians. Shortly after his arrest and court appearance, he was given a court summons.[59][60] On November 6, 2017, he was sentenced to two to four years in state prison for violating his parole.[61][62]

Anyone who supports this guy is a nut job. He was even being given VERY light sentences. 1 to 2 years for selling drugs WITH an illegal gun after assaulting a cop? Then a 5 year probation deal after serving half of that time and you cant just submit travel plans to the probation officer?

LOL huge loser

I mean U

35 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

OK, did my research. You guys have got to be kidding me! He constantly violated his parole and refused to comply with the judges orders over and over again. Not to mention he assaulted a cop with an illegal gun in his possession. 

This is a bizarre case..... all this support?!? I dont see it. He sounds like a classic f up that repeats everything over and over and never learns. They only came down on him hard after he continually dissed the court. He even threatened the judge? wtf you people are nuts kraft and the 76ers owner are out of their minds........IMO

Mill was arrested for illegally possessing a firearm and assaulting a policeman when he was 18 years old. He was put on probation. Since then, he has been arrested four times for parole violation.[4][6]

In 2008, Mill was convicted of drug dealing and gun possession and was sentenced to 11 to 23 months in prison. Mill was released during the early portion of 2009 under a five-year parole agreement.[4][47][48][49] In December 2012, Mill was found to have violated his probation and the judge revoked Mill's travel permit.[50]

In May 2013, Mill was again found to have violated his probation and was ordered to take etiquette classes. The violation was a failure to report travel plans as required and social media postings that resulted in death threats to the judge, Assistant District Attorney (ADA) and probation officer assigned his case.[48] In requiring the classes and stressing the requirement to report travel, the judge noted, "You need to try to get this right next time."[49] In June 2013, the court noted that Mill continually failed to report his travel plans. The judge established an August deadline for the classes, noting that Mill has "a lot of issues" and that the classes would provide him with a "big-picture perspective" of his personal and professional actions. The judge stated the classes were "more important than any concerts he might have."[51] Of the requirement to provide travel plans to his probation officer, Mill complained, "You just gonna miss money all day." The ADA explained that it was a consequence of being on probation.[52] On July 11, 2014, Mill had his probation revoked and he was sentenced to three to six months in jail.[53]He was released from prison on December 2, 2014.[54]

He was found guilty for a parole violation again on December 17, 2015. The judge hearing his case refused to give him another chance and ordered him not to work or perform before his sentencing on February 5, 2016.[55] He was sentenced to 90 days of house arrest on February 5. The sentence became effective from March 1 during which he was not allowed to work and was required to do daily community service with groups serving adults. Additionally, he was also sentenced to six more years of probation.[56] On June 2, 2016, Meek Mill was sentenced to eight additional days of house arrest.[57] His house arrest came to an end in mid-June 2016.[58]

On March 11, 2017, Mill was arrested at a local airport in St. Louis, Missouri for assaulting two pedestrians. Shortly after his arrest and court appearance, he was given a court summons.[59][60] On November 6, 2017, he was sentenced to two to four years in state prison for violating his parole.[61][62]

Love how you leave out this. 

Reports alleged that there was an investigation by the FBI into the conduct of the judge presiding over his case.[64] This was later publicly acknowledged by Mill's defense team.[65] Meek's attorney, Joe Tacopina, made several allegations of inappropriate statements and actions from the judge, including that "she requested he re-record a Boyz II Men song and shout her out, and how she wanted him to leave Roc Nation to sign with a friend of hers" and that "She showed up at his community service" when a typical judge would not do that, among several other irregularities.[66]

1 hour ago, GATA said:

He was on Parole for like 10 years for charges when he was younger but the main thing they got him on was performing out of state which should be OK since that's his profession and the dirt bike wheelie.

It's excessive when you compare it to ppl getting less jail time for rapes.

Seems like you read nothing about the cops. His partner snitched him out bro.

22 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

Seems like you read nothing about the cops. His partner snitched him out bro.

I hate your Icon. CHANGE IT! 

Yes, I didn't read up on that.

1 hour ago, GATA said:

I mean U

Love how you leave out this. 

Reports alleged that there was an investigation by the FBI into the conduct of the judge presiding over his case.[64] This was later publicly acknowledged by Mill's defense team.[65] Meek's attorney, Joe Tacopina, made several allegations of inappropriate statements and actions from the judge, including that "she requested he re-record a Boyz II Men song and shout her out, and how she wanted him to leave Roc Nation to sign with a friend of hers" and that "She showed up at his community service" when a typical judge would not do that, among several other irregularities.[66]

Ok i didnt read that far in. Seriously. 

But still, he made a slew of bad choices  and the court was very lenient in their sentencing all along. He continued  to violate very reasonable probation terms as well. 

His crimes were VERY serious. At some point the penalty needed to become more significant. 

I agree the judge was inappropriate but that had little to do with his continued behavior. 

I still dont get why everyone came to his defense. There are far more worthy inmates out there. Completely weird. 

I guess fame spares you of accountability. He will be back in jail soon, just wait

Archived