The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Stark is obfuscating Jif’s interaction with him. 

I’ll vote stark or 80

I would say that I was explaining, not trying to confuse. Using direct quotes were to keep things from being able to be twisted. 

14 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

im tempted to vote 80 to have his train match mine. frankly i dont know of good reason to do so

14 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Self preservation.

14 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Also, if you’re scum that’s an absolutely brilliant post.

are you scum this game?

i think this sells me pretty good on you not being scum

unvote

vote pac

default option until sold otherwise

Brick being coached by the Ape?

53 minutes ago, GATA said:

Funny enough I was going to ask you this. 

You want validity right.

Who are your top scum?

48 minutes ago, Stark said:

well in this massive 30 pages of which maybe 5 has any legit gameplay I can't say with much certainty that I have a top 3 yet. but I would have to go with:

Scum options?

Brick

People I don't trust:

Lizzy (past game influence)

I would have to add Ape to the Scum options list the more I looked back, I quoted some stuff from earlier in the game a few post's up

48 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Stark is obfuscating Jif’s interaction with him. 

I’ll vote stark or 80

So which one is Ape trying to protect here, Brick or 80.

I will vote 80 or Brick

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Pretty much.  I had you an Ape on my top 3 list.  You guys told me I was lazy because you were both voting me, which I stupidly agreed with and convinced myself you both wouldnt vote me at the same time as scum, so I went with whoever was 3rd on the list later in the day but I was on you until that point. 

So... not at all then 

46 minutes ago, GATA said:

hmmmm..... Pretty much a whole bunch of nonsense in all the pages.

80 pings for the crush observation also waiting for him to answer why he's voting Pac. Just because Pac is really bad at hunting isn't valid enough.

Ape pinged for the Leelou thing

and currently, I'm at a toss up between you and Brick

He pinged for not reading closely enough?  sh*t, we need to lynch half the game, then.

43 minutes ago, Leelou said:

also on pg 1 in one of the scenes you’d find that I’m confirmed town.

I know, I was joking with the "raise hand" thing.  I'm reading enough to know you're confirmed and I want 80 to DIAF.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

He pinged for not reading closely enough?  sh*t, we need to lynch half the game, then.

I know, I was joking with the "raise hand" thing.  I'm reading enough to know you're confirmed and I want 80 to DIAF.

HUH? It's not even about it being closely enough or not esp. on bullsh*t. It's a scene by the mod. 

You don't think paying attention to something like that is vital? Unless you're just skimming because you have a role that it wouldn't give sh*t about that not so minor detail. 

35 minutes ago, Stark said:

Brick being coached by the Ape?

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

I would have to add Ape to the Scum options list the more I looked back, I quoted some stuff from earlier in the game a few post's up

So which one is Ape trying to protect here, Brick or 80.

I will vote 80 or Brick

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I skimmed some and saw 80 and brick were lead trains but i havent read up enough to weigh in properly. I did however like DPR's thoughts about brick's self vote vs crusher's.

Ugh

4 minutes ago, Verbal said:

K

unvote, vote 80

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

What do you think of Bricks self vote and Leelou comment? I don’t like it. Don’t see h self voting first time he is scum . Can’t imagine anyone coaching him in the qt to do that. 

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Feel the same. He’s probably town, and just doing nothing to diffuse the situation. His comment about learning from his train was veryvtownie

3 hours ago, D P R said:

Keep two things in mind:

1. You don't have to have any experience at all to make a knee-jerk move like self-voting. Most of this is just human nature. 

2. You noticing that he has posted significantly more this game than in the others goes hand in hand with him being different than he was in the others.

Please elaborate on how you can't see a mafia team coaching a noob on what to do, LOL.

No it's not - his comment was just a repeat of what many have said many times before. 

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Pingy... Also think JiF seems more genuine in thier interaction, could go here 

Above is  referring to brick self voting.. You say pingy because I quoted the interaction? okay I guess.

JiF seems more genuine, if that is how you feel then it is what it is. Still doesn't make him right

@D P R seems to get it.

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

Above is  referring to brick self voting.. You say pingy because I quoted the interaction? okay I guess.

JiF seems more genuine, if that is how you feel then it is what it is. Still doesn't make him right

@D P R seems to get it.

DPR is doing his DPR thing. I said I don't see a scum team coaching a Noob to self vote. He turned it around like I said a scum team wouldn;t coach a noob. Its his thing. you like it because it serves you.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

DPR is doing his DPR thing. I said I don't see a scum team coaching a Noob to self vote. He turned it around like I said a scum team wouldn;t coach a noob. Its his thing. you like it because it serves you.

I think its pretty obvious that a scum team could tell him to self vote. especially if it flies in the face of logic in teh mafia world. Either way it doesn't "serve" me. I am voting 80 right now. 

I already said I would vote 80 or Brick. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

DPR just entered the scum radar. 

Not yet. He is was more obnoxious as scum. I think his instincts are off and he is picking the wrong side but I see town DPR here. As of know I see him earnestly trying to solve the game. He go's total and complete useless troll as scum. but hey, give it time. teh goodness is still young.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Uh huh, I twisted all yer werds... lol. You were edgy and didn't really ever say why. You got anything for us now? 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We already outed the cop today.  Your options are lynch me, or don't.  Either way, Rule 14.

I'm feeling really quite comfortable that we didn't out the cop. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Role fishing? Not a good look.

It always makes me sad when you roll scum. It shouldn't, I know, but I just love you so much and it hurts a little place in my heart. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

DPR just entered the scum radar. 

LOL

Only if that means you just turned it on. 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

I think its pretty obvious that a scum team could tell him to self vote. especially if it flies in the face of logic in teh mafia world. Either way it doesn't "serve" me. I am voting 80 right now. 

I already said I would vote 80 or Brick.  

No graphs.  No charts.  Just voting whoever the top train is.  I don't like this version of Stark.