The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

15 minutes ago, HessStation said:

3:11 am Munchkin Land...it's like nobody needed sleep in Oz

He went to take a piss on the edge of the woods, drunk on rum. "This is sh*t is great." 

That's when the attak happened. His whole backside was ripped to shreds...but half dead he managed to escape back to the village. The munchkins shreeked in horror. The Townsman could barely walk. 

"It's ok, its ok, watch this everybody." With his last breath he pukered up his mangled back side to the crowd....

DPR, aka Munchkin Townsman, aka TOWN BOMB was about to go BOOOOOOM, upon his death.

OZ-munchkins.jpg

"Wait for it....Wait for it," he chuckled, still piss drunk.

:-(

1. Brick 

2. Stark - Town Cop - DEAD

3. CTM

4. Lizard King - Scum Tracker - DEAD

5. 80 - Town Tracker - DEAD

6. Gata

7. Crusher

8. Smash

9. Ape - Town Bodyguard - DEAD

10. Nolder

11. Jetscode - Town Shrink - DEAD

12. Leelou - Roleless Town Spirit - DEAD

13. Nyn

14. Verb - Scum RB - DEAD

15. JiF

16. Pac 

17. DPR - Town Bomb - DEAD

18. AJ - Roleless Horse - DEAD

19. Doggin  - Roleless Wizard - DEAD

...with 9 players alive it takes 5 to lynch 

Day 3 has begun 

Not liking what ive seen in isoing nol, honestly.

Flimsy reasoning on both trains. Other votes he was following lee or ape's cue. Yet at the same time he whines about how voting for no reason is boring... which lol

Also he put LK at L-3 d1, while saying he had no idea why the train was building. Prime distancing material.

been very cavalier with his votes this game.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Not liking what ive seen in isoing nol, honestly.

Flimsy reasoning on both trains. Other votes you he was following lee or ape's cue. Yet at the same time he whines about how voting for no reason is boring... which lol

Also he put LK at L-3 d1, while saying he had no idea why the train was building. Prime distancing material.

been very cavalier with his votes this game.

I explained my Nolder vote yesterday and he basically did the same thing at day end

On 5/15/2018 at 7:17 PM, BrickTamland said:

Unvote

vote nolder

On 5/15/2018 at 7:19 PM, Lizard King said:

Unvote, vote Brick

On 5/15/2018 at 7:22 PM, Lizard King said:

Would like to know where his vote's based on. Looks a lot like he's GBTA

On 5/15/2018 at 7:28 PM, Lizard King said:

Ape cast suspicion on Nolder, and then Brick immediately voted Nolder.

On 5/15/2018 at 8:41 PM, BrickTamland said:

Is this a pastry consisting of hardened blood? ew. i dont wanna be that.

It was a random vote. Nolder is annoying. Always sleeping. More importantly,hHas a bit of a 'tude.

There's not much to go off on day 1. im getting a bit antsy for blood. NOT MINE though. 

Interesting sequence. Especially considering brick unvoted lizzie to vote nolder. Made lizzie pounce.

On 5/18/2018 at 7:09 PM, BrickTamland said:

I’ll be in and out. Have a friend over and showing around town. Happy to contribute when I can. I’ll check in now and then. 

Switching to lk for now. Figured he was full of  it about cop claim. He voted 80 so, again, was already a suspect in my mind.

Unvote 

vote lk

On 5/18/2018 at 7:14 PM, HessStation said:

Official Vote Count 

Pac (1) Leelou

Nol (2) Nyn, CTM 

Gata (1) Pac

Stark (4) Crusher, DPR, JiF, LK

LK (3) Stark, Gata, Brick

with 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch

Deadline 8:00 pm

22 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

CTM I have not read everything as of yet just some of the Stark responses. I look at it this way no way in hell Stark would counter claim if he was not the real cop. If I remember correctly without going back to check, LK revealed without much push I don't even think he was at L-2 and someone peeled off his train before he voted seemed like he revealed in panic mode.

Stark may have had some bad responses but he is new to the game and he is defintely new to power roles and how they work.

The key to my vote is like I said no way Stark would counter claim as scum since he would be daed the next day so what does he have to gain. This is a simple choice IMHO

Vote LK

22 hours ago, HessStation said:

Official Vote Count 

Nol (2) Nyn, CTM 

Stark (5) JiF, LK, Leelou, DPR, Gata

LK (3) Stark, Brick, Smash

21 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

vote lizzie

21 hours ago, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count 

Nol (2) Nyn, CTM 

Stark (6) JiF, LK, Leelou, DPR, Gata, Nol

LK (4) Stark, Brick, Smash, Nyn

STARK I'D AT L-1 

21 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Official Vote Count 

Nol (1)  CTM 

Stark (6) JiF, LK, Leelou, DPR, Gata, Nol

LK (4) Stark, Brick, Smash, Nyn

STARK I'D AT L-1 

20 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

Unvote

Vote stark

Why did you move your vote?

Im conflicted on brick. Overall doesnt seem scummy oriented and lizzie pounced him when he unvoted him and voted nolder at one point.

He also got brownie points for voting lk. But once smash and i voted lk and the tide might have shifted, he moves to stark...

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Kind of a personal question, dont ya think?

Our relationship isnt quite there, toots

I still love you pookie ?

I just think I'm on to something

vote Nolder

Did not like him coming into the thread asking others to fill him in on the current situation. Seemed like he was trying to play his usual lazy town routine and may very well be the SK lower chance of scum but I do not think hes town.

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Im conflicted on brick. Overall doesnt seem scummy oriented and lizzie pounced him when he unvoted him and voted nolder at one point.

He also got brownie points for voting lk. But once smash and i voted lk and the tide might have shifted, he moves to stark...

I had the same feelings toward Brick, he pounced quickly with no real explanation at all as to why he would vote stark.

Even after our explanations on why LK was full of crap he seemed to just ignore our posts and not even question why we did what we did which I would not expect from a new player about to hammer.

45 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I had the same feelings toward Brick, he pounced quickly with no real explanation at all as to why he would vote stark.

Even after our explanations on why LK was full of crap he seemed to just ignore our posts and not even question why we did what we did which I would not expect from a new player about to hammer.

Welp. I ****ed up. That’s about it. I wanted to kill LK but stark was getting the votes and eventually got to l-1. With stark floundering and getting so agitated against gata, I placed my bet on him being full of it. Not the best move.

As I mentioned earlier, it was against my initial thoughts. But last game he, as scum, beat me bad. And so I killed him. 

2 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Welp. I ****ed up. That’s about it. I wanted to kill LK but stark was getting the votes and eventually got to l-1. With stark floundering and getting so agitated against gata, I placed my bet on him being full of it. Not the best move.

As I mentioned earlier, it was against my initial thoughts. But last game he, as scum, beat me bad. And so I killed him. 

Are you the SK? 

2 hours ago, Pac said:

Hyperactivity indicative of an overwhelmed sk unsure of what to do..  it's a working theory not set in stone.  Day is young.

Coming back to this... any reason why you're sk hunting specifically?