Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

2 scum down.

8 players left - Gata, 80, LK, Pac, Stark, Brick, JiF & myself.

CTM LYNCH (6) - 80, Verb, LK, Gata, DPR, JiF (and Stark before it was declared final). 

LEELOU LYNCH (5) - DPR, LK, JiF, 80, Gata

Gonna recommend thinking of Lee's list as a town core here. We can try to spot scum, but it's also extremely effective to reverse that and just lay out who is most "town". Chances are low that any of these 5 bussed two teammates back to back. 

So let's focus on who wasn't on either train...

Pac. Brick.

What do you guys have to say? 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, D P R said:

2 scum down.

CTM LYNCH (6) - 80, Verb, LK, Gata, DPR, JiF (and Stark before it was declared final). 

Gonna recommend thinking of Lee's list as a town core here. We can try to spot scum, but it's also extremely effective to reverse that and just lay out who is most "town". Chances are low that any of these 5 bussed two teammates back to back. 

Pac. Brick.

Literally did not have a chance to vote. I called leelou as scum. And Hess as town

39 minutes ago, D P R said:

2 scum down.

Pac. Brick.

Hess wasn’t on either train 

59 minutes ago, D P R said:

2 scum down.

Pac. Brick.

I have to say GFY..  I was the first to call Leelou out and FOS CTM..  I had planned on attacking both of them today.

At this point it's almost better for my legacy if I'm day killed or lynched tomorrow.  Nailing scum day 1 after day 1 isn't sustainable yet I keep doing it.  Fine by me to go out before I'm wrong and prove yet again I'm the greatest natural scum hunter in north america..  WOW!

Oh and you idiots keep whining about cult games while ignoring all the day kills happening.

23 hours ago, Pac said:

Unvote

Vote Leelou

Not going to give away all my secrets but I'll talk in general terms.  Leelou wasn't herself this game..  abnormally harsh, reluctant to vote me, asking me questions..  all ploys to try and get me off the scent.  It didn't work..  in fact it's what gave her away.

23 hours ago, Pac said:

I will say had I known it would go to random I would have pushed for someone to get lynched.. 

and FOS on you.

CTM was a bit harder but his grandstanding after the no lynch was what sealed it for me.  He hit 2 or 3 tells I look for of scum interaction. 

Today was going to be all about Leelou and CTM for me.

That's why I'm fine dying at this point..  The streak I'm on is beyond reproach.  No need to ruin it by being wrong.

14 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

I appoint @Pac as my proxy to place my vote tomorrow. His options are limited to @Stark @D P R @JiF

Thank you for your service @Pac

Think it's Gata...  As I suspected DPR wasn't as stupid as CTM claimed, although he's beginning to prove me wrong the last couple pages, Stark is a null tell right now, and JiF has done nothing but ride peoples coattails and claim he's playing great.

Not ready to completely give up on JiF as scum but Gatas vote on Leelou can't be ignored..  it was bad.

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

Think it's Gata...  As I suspected DPR wasn't as stupid as CTM claimed, although he's beginning to prove me wrong the last couple pages, Stark is a null tell right now, and JiF has done nothing but ride peoples coattails and claim he's playing great.

Not ready to completely give up on JiF as scum but Gatas vote on Leelou can't be ignored..  it was bad.

Agree on the Gata vote on leelou. Could go there. 

I still do not trust LK, he seems to be riding DPR’s coattails with votes. I probably go either of these 2 tomorrow.

Today was maybe the weirdest,fastest paced play I have ever been apart of. 

Just now, Stark said:

I still do not trust LK, he seems to be riding DPR’s coattails with votes. I probably go either of these 2 tomorrow. 

We call that "Thursday" here at JN Mafia. 

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

she kind of crapped the bed with that vote..  her modus operandi is to ask why why why why but she decided to throw what would have been a hammer vote down without a single word of commentary?

I think we'll see in the scum thread that she was urged to get in there and vote Leelou...

8 hours ago, Pac said:

Leelou questioned me about my vote on LK. She asked me to summarize my votes and then, didn’t bother reading. She was MIA and jumped at the chance to make a case on me D1 after JIF said he was ok going for me or Brick.

Today, again missing comes in voting LK with no reason and after not agreeing with me but my vote on her is gross lol. 

7 hours ago, Stark said:

And you’re listening to the person who changes his tiers every other day . I think you’re better and smarter than that 

I feel good about 80 and DPR

LK I just can’t shake off the thought he is scum

Pac could be scum but not ready to put my chips there 

Brick has started to contribute town lean

Stark so far I think he’s town just trying to figure it out. The role fishing bit was weird but I don’t think he meant it that way

JiF thinks I’m scum everytime we play and every time he’s wrong not exempt to this game also playing similar to the Last 

DPR lay in his bed, trying to sleep but tossing and turning. He wasn't working tonight and he just wanted to relax and get some sleep in his own bed for once. But it was a hot night and he was worried about work. Finally he got up with a sigh and walked to the fridge, scratching his butt through the nearly sheer pink panties he had on. As he pulled the tab on a can of cheap beer he heard a creak as his front door slowly opened. "Hello? Who's there? I ain't workin' tonight so you might as well leave." He shouted while holding the beer up as if to bash it into someone's skull.

That's when they rushed him. He couldn't see how many there were and all he could think about was he wasn't getting paid enough to do rape kinks. "We know you talked to the Marshal's bitch! We've seen you on the corner by Audrey's bar! You ****ed with the wrong people." With that DPR felt his panties and bra being ripped off and thought he really was about to get raped. Then the bullet hit him in the back of the head and it was lights out. "Leave a little money and make it look like a job went too far or something and then get the hell out. We'll meet later." 

The police found DPR in the morning in a pool of blood and cheap beer with $1 covering each of his nipples and one between his  naked legs, presumably for the decency of the deceased.

5xqHN5Q.jpg&key=ca93d53858e740fd46d3333b

DPR, ELLEN MAY, VANILLA TOWN, HAS BEEN KILLED.

IT IS NOW DAY.

"The police found DPR in the morning in a pool of blood and cheap beer with $1 covering each of his nipples and one between his  naked legs"

Ironically, not the first time that this has happened. 

glgl

2 hours ago, D P R said:

"The police found DPR in the morning in a pool of blood and cheap beer with $1 covering each of his nipples and one between his  naked legs"

Ironically, not the first time that this has happened. 

glgl

Good game brother.  Probably the only one you've ever had here!  We will not let you die in vain. 

Leelou - Boyd Crowder - Mafia Bomber - Lynched D3

Gata

Lizard King

Pac

CTM - Johnny Crowder - Mafia Goon - Lynched D2

Hess - Elstin Limehouse - Vanilla Town - BTFO D2

Verbal - Wyn Duffy - Vanilla Town - BTFO D3

DPR - Ellen May - Vanilla Town - Killed N3

Nyn - Raylan Givens - Town Vigilante Tracker - BTFO D1

Stark

Brick

Jif