Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

57 minutes ago, Stark said:

not exactly, asking a question regarding the fact that you have 4 "scum options left" with 7 players is odd.

yeah..  usually when you mischaracterize what someone has said it's because you're subtly trying to get them lynched.  You still haven't given 1 good reason why I'm your # 1 choice today.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GATA said:

@Jetsfan80 @Lizard King Why not JiF I want to understand what Im not seeing 

@BrickTamland I'm up to have that discussion about JIF. what do you see that's scummy. 

Pac kind of like smash is one of JiF's arch nemesis can't ask him would hold no ground.

Other than that Pac is currently the town choice based on who everyone is holding in their top scum.

@Stark I saw your JIF post and Pac no need to reiterate. What do you see in LK? 

Jif called me town after rereading Leelous vote on me. He wouldn’t clear me for that if he was scum. 

12 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Jif called me town after rereading Leelous vote on me. He wouldn’t clear me for that if he was scum. 

Do you have a number 2 after Pac ? 

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Unlikely all of you are scum, I know... this

seemed fake outrage and I am not the only one that though it, or said it

before 80's "reveal"

I voted him here because of the reason I gave in game, detriment to town, him not being believable.

calling his catching scum, which seems boisterous 

referring to the loss of NYN

LK responds to jif

Data asks LK

gata and Jif "discussion did not get her to vote JiF and I had no issue with that.

hmm... sounds like the reason I gave too 

leelou asks gata why

another person thinks LK was disingenuous about the Nyn death

DPR makes a comment that I have been coming back to a few times in my mind

Here is some of the direct quotes that I keep coming back to when I think "could LK be scum".

Something else that I think of:

I said Pac, LK, Gata are my 3 choices. the 3 of you in one way or another seem to be linked in one way or another. 

This is scummy .. all you have at this point is my reaction to Nyn and interaction withGata about Jif. 

Vote stark 

On 6/2/2018 at 1:11 PM, Pac said:

Ok so today I'll only vote Liz, Stark, Brick or JiF.

Liz- Unvoting Gata and citing her unvote of me is a little concerning.  It's like he KNOWS I'm town. 

Stark - His lazy play and stubborn insistence on voting me without a reason is pretty gross.  While I hope he has a good party today the thorough explanation of why he'll be away could be seen as scum wanting to avoid having there be any excuses of why they won.

Brick - starting to play like he's on a hallucinogenic.  Not sure he'd do that as the last scum..  he'd probably be more measured.

JiF - Completely, totally, embarrassingly worthless this entire game.  His alignment almost doesn't matter.  He should be offed to get rid of the distraction and if he is town to avoid having him make another crucial mistake later in the game.

hmmph..

When weighing everything out I think the best bet for scum is:

Vote

Stark

It will not take anyone asking twice for me to move to JiF.

On 6/2/2018 at 1:32 PM, Pac said:

Get JiF to L1 and I'll drop the hammer heard round' the world.

2 hours ago, Pac said:

Stark still seems pretty intent on finding reasons for people to vote me other than look at everyone in the game.  I'm locked in on him.

2 hours ago, Pac said:

If not for Stark I'd be voting you for this asinine statement and your sloppy play yesterday.

2 hours ago, Stark said:

not exactly, asking a question regarding the fact that you have 4 "scum options left" with 7 players is odd.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

yeah..  usually when you mischaracterize what someone has said it's because you're subtly trying to get them lynched.  You still haven't given 1 good reason why I'm your # 1 choice today.

I didn’t mischaraterize you. That’s what you said. See above. 

You may not be scum but you seem inconsistent and hedging. See above.  

So for me the, seeing the greatest scum hunter ever with the entire game as a scum option outside of JiF is odd

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

This is scummy .. all you have at this point is my reaction to Nyn and interaction withGata about Jif. 

Vote stark 

And all 80 has on me is 1 statement I made when Gata asked about losing a power role if you switch , when talking about this being a different game type. 

Just now, Stark said:

And all 80 has on me is 1 statement I made when Gata asked about losing a power role if you switch , when talking about this being a different game type. 

You were role fishing.. thanks for the reminder. 

Pretty sure I am camping here today. 

1 hour ago, GATA said:

@Stark that's pretty much my whole thing with him too. But what do you think about JiFs point about leelou voting him and getting insta lynched for it 

Yeah that’s basically my whole thing with LK. Also why I am not voting him, the leelou thing is weighing on that. 

I have give reasons on everyone above.  There are 7 people left we all can be suspicious to each other at this point.

On 5/31/2018 at 1:45 PM, Lizard King said:

Gross is right. Who says Gata or Pac, either next, flip a coin?

Gata or pac. Could be distancing 

then the next bit is PACand LK going for Gata 

On 5/31/2018 at 9:31 PM, Pac said:

I will say the last scum looks pretty obvious.

Gata's gata go.

On 6/1/2018 at 6:00 AM, Lizard King said:

Vote Gata 

On 6/1/2018 at 8:20 AM, Lizard King said:

Yeah that’s gross. You gotta go. 

On 6/1/2018 at 8:29 AM, Lizard King said:

Gata first. Then Brick. 

Now LK adds brick removes pac - distancing?

On 6/1/2018 at 9:21 AM, GATA said:

@BrickTamland Why Stark?

Am I wrong on brick or is this a coincidence 

On 6/1/2018 at 9:23 AM, Lizard King said:

Shoo scum

Lk telling Gata 

On 6/1/2018 at 10:48 AM, Lizard King said:

You didn’t state a position on Pac, you hedged. You said he may be scum, may not be scum. You’re referencing the post as if you wrote it to take a position on Pac. You are flailing. 

On 6/1/2018 at 10:56 AM, Pac said:

Vote Gata again..  phone won' let me bold it so take it or leave it.

On 6/1/2018 at 11:41 AM, Lizard King said:

Pac is voting Gata

On 6/1/2018 at 11:56 AM, Lizard King said:

Enough, scum. Instead of spamming the board - a scum tactic - get your whole case into a post, and then post it. Until then, shoo.

On 6/1/2018 at 1:07 PM, Lizard King said:

She’s an annoying scum gnat. 

On 6/1/2018 at 1:47 PM, GATA said:

We don't know that for a fact. But I do know one of you 100% is scum. I don't mind dying as long as it helps

Nice call by Gata here IMO. 

On 6/1/2018 at 2:33 PM, Pac said:

going to be out of the loop a few hours..  lets try and wrap this up, eh?

On 6/1/2018 at 3:10 PM, Lizard King said:

Put this cat to sleep, @Jetsfan80 @Stark

Tryin to get the quick hammer

On 6/1/2018 at 7:35 PM, Pac said:

negative..  and now I'm not so sure Gata is either.. 

yeah brockport about half hour away. 

Gata invites pac here

On 6/2/2018 at 8:29 AM, Lizard King said:

Unvote that peel off of Pac was interesting 

LK unvotes Gata too

On 6/2/2018 at 12:13 PM, Lizard King said:

I’m not having great reads either. I wouldn’t totally rule out 80 bussing CTM as a huge gambit 

A bit bizarre 

5 hours ago, Lizard King said:

80 is a 1x cop? Didn’t know that was possible. 

3 hours ago, Pac said:

If not for Stark I'd be voting you for this asinine statement and your sloppy play yesterday.

Pac tells above to LK. Distancing. 

At at this point I can’t say much more than I have. This is what i am seeing with these 2 guys and after going back through this again Gata is lower on my list.  I’m pac & or LK. 

If I get voted off this will be 2 games in a row I prove LK wrong about me being scum. 

7 hours ago, Nolder said:

Official Votecount

Pac - Stark (1)

Stark - Pac, LK, Brick (3)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. 

Deadline Monday 7AM PST

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

Hypothetically. Wink wink. 

@GATA at this point your in the clear with me. Re-reading pac and LK and even my “role-fishing” comment I thing I have you as clear town. Or as 80 would say FIRM lol

10 hours ago, GATA said:

DPR had Pac as his next lynch he said it right before he died. Two things to make out of that either a. They killed him because they were scared they'd catch Pac or b. They set him up so town could go full force on him because he was the next Lynch

Folks, what do you think of this because haven’t seen anyone address it? What scenario is more likely? 

Official Votecount

Pac - Stark (1)

Stark - Pac, LK (2)

LK - Brick (1)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. 

Deadline Monday 7AM PST

2 hours ago, GATA said:

So why kill DPR ?

why is the sky blue? 

they killed him because they probably thought he had a power role...  they certainly didn't fear his scum hunting ability - especially given the fact I was "next" on his list lol.

8 hours ago, Stark said:

So for me the, seeing the greatest scum hunter ever with the entire game as a scum option outside of JiF is odd 

Sounds like a CTM quote from the scum chat... 

12 hours ago, GATA said:

@Jetsfan80 @Lizard King Why not JiF I want to understand what Im not seeing   

Everything JiF has been doing has demonstrated a town game to me.  It's just a gut feel from playing a ton of games with him.  Could he be duping me?  Sure.  But I'm not willing to go down that road yet, and certainly not today. 

Plus I think I'm one of the few people who understands that when JiF says he has his "favorite role" he's town.  I've never seen a game where he's said that then flipped scum.  Never. 

Can you provide some reasons you think he might be scum?

Archived