Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Moreover Lizzie has just been voting anything that moves. I was dead wrong about Leelou, nailed CTM, and had Stark on my list several days in a row. Lizzie hasn’t taken a stand and stuck with it. And he hasn’t done that pretty much all game long.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I took a stand on Stark. Ping.

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Also notice how Lizzie dropped his vote on me then peaced out....

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

I did, which is why I'm taking my time.

I think you can explain your role without revealing and you need to, like now. 

Rush hour, idiots.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

@Lizard King  - why shouldnt I vote you?  80 handed us scum, what have you done? 

I don't know man. My reads have been sh*t. I was early on the scum votes, I stood my ground on Stark. I mentioned early that it would be 80 like to bus CTM and I could totally see CTM agreeing to that. Chaos and all.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Getting herself MK’d was her best contribution all game. Had we lynched her, a NK (if scum has that power still) would have ended the game.

So scum is out of NK's?  I dont see them targeting LK back to back nights if it was unsuccessful the first time. 

Nobody visited you.

7 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I took a stand on Stark. Ping.

Rush hour, idiots.

I don't know man. My reads have been sh*t. I was early on the scum votes, I stood my ground on Stark. I mentioned early that it would be 80 like to bus CTM and I could totally see CTM agreeing to that. Chaos and all.

Your reads have been sh*t but you were early on all the scum trains?

Wha?

And yes, obviously I need to figure that out. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Your reads have been sh*t but you were early on all the scum trains?

Wha?

And yes, obviously I need to figure that out. 

I had some good inclinations on the scum trains I guess I should have said. But I've never been too comfortable with my reads this game. I did better than I usually do though. Maybe I finally figured the game out. Kill 80. He ran a gambit and deserves to die. I was obviously not scum due to the crazy obsession scum had trying to get my ass killed all game.

Just now, Lizard King said:

I had some good inclinations on the scum trains I guess I should have said. But I've never been too comfortable with my reads this game. I did better than I usually do though. Maybe I finally figured the game out. Kill 80. He ran a gambit and deserves to die. I was obviously not scum due to the crazy obsession scum had trying to get my ass killed all game.

That's my pause.  Just seemed like a lot of effort for scum to keep you in their cross hairs just to distance.  The Leelou situation standing out the most.  And then Stark put a hard charge on you before he died. 

Just now, JiF said:

That's my pause.  Just seemed like a lot of effort for scum to keep you in their cross hairs just to distance.  The Leelou situation standing out the most.  And then Stark put a hard charge on you before he died. 

Right, vs 80 who viewed CTM perfectly on Day 1, and then did nothing all game, lived, and had no more results. I mean if you're not claiming doc, and I'm not claiming doc, 80 should be dead. Real simple imo.

If you're town 80, sorry!  I'm going against the surface logic here but your role makes zero sense in this set up.  You're a go big or go home type scum player and CTM would totally support that.  

Hats off to LK if he just pulled this off.  

I dont think I've ever had to make the decision for the win before.  I've had some last minute heroics and I remember Smash not listening to me in a game at LYLO and losing but I've never been the guy to have to make the right decision.

And **** YOU ALL FOR PUTTING ME IN THIS POSITION.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I dont think I've ever had to make the decision for the win before.  I've had some last minute heroics and I remember Smash not listening to me in a game at LYLO and losing but I've never been the guy to have to make the right decision.

And **** YOU ALL FOR PUTTING ME IN THIS POSITION.

Butt you love it  belly down with your face buried in a throw pillow. 

Archived