Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So if you can’t figure it out from the setup/QT’s, I really did role cop CTM on N2 and selfishly bussed him on D3 without consultation, lol. I didn’t know who scum was at the time and decided to go for the risky play.

I didn’t join the scum QT until Day 4.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yeah to pull that and come up short is an all time mafia buttfumble.. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Still worth it, and I would have done it again in hindsight.

I’m all about generating entertainment value. Based on the Dead Thread...mission accomplished!

*Bows*

I'm not mad, ylat the end you got exposed for not bussing stark and Leelou.. You went 1/2 way

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Still worth it, and I would have done it again in hindsight.

I’m all about generating entertainment value. Based on the Dead Thread...mission accomplished!

*Bows*

so you would do the same thing again, to lose? lol ok

52 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So if you can’t figure it out from the setup/QT’s, I really did role cop CTM on N2 and selfishly bussed him on D3 without consultation, lol. I didn’t know who scum was at the time and decided to go for the risky play.

I didn’t join the scum QT until Day 4.

Respect.  You played it really well. 

31 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm not mad, ylat the end you got exposed for not bussing stark and Leelou.. You went 1/2 way

This.  His posturing around Stark was the biggest tell. Well that and the entire team was going after LK at some point and it didnt feel like a bus/distance play.  

Great game idea Nolder!

My intent with this game was two fold. I really liked the idea of a Tracker/Vig hunting down the Mafia and being Judge, Jury, and Executioner unto themselves. It's a role idea I've had for like 2 or 3 years which I've never used until now. I also have been wanting to try a Night start game on JN. Day 1's have been pretty slow like people don't know what to do anymore so I thought if I had a N0 where some people had roles and someone died and whatnot it would cause more discussion and a quicker/better D1. So the rest of the game was wrapped around those two ideas.

My only regret in hindsight was making Gata's role a Watcher, which has turned out to be useless, instead of a Cop.
That's the only change I would have made so any criticism that doesn't have to do with Gata's role is valid. Well...maybe. lol

I will admit it's kind of a swingy game with the amount of killing roles and the amount of Mafia.
I tried to mitigate that in some ways as you can see with separating 80 from his team and giving the mafia a 50% kill if Leelou died but maybe that wasn't enough.

Personally even if the BALANCE is off, I think th

1 hour ago, CTM said:

I was definitely getting ready to vote Stark but he got lynched before I could get in on that.  I'd been vocal about him being my # 1 for a while leading up to his death. 

I had Leelou as town before I found out who scum was, and had said as much on thread, so I stuck with that read.

Can't bus EVERYONE on the team, lol.

1 hour ago, Stark said:

so you would do the same thing again, to lose? lol ok

No I just would have played it a little differently.  Maybe tried to NK JiF.  But I still would have bussed CTM once I got the scum investigation, yes.

GATA getting modkilled put a little bit of a wrench in things, but as I mentioned in the scum QT, she earned it. 

I don't consider this a bad loss by any stretch.  If I can fool town until the very last day with an epic bus move, I consider that a mini-victory.  Winning would have just been gravy. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I was definitely getting ready to vote Stark but he got lynched before I could get in on that.  I'd been vocal about him being my # 1 for a while leading up to his death. 

I had Leelou as town before I found out who scum was, and had said as much on thread, so I stuck with that read.

This now makes sense and is hilarious when you tiered the entire game and had your whole scum team as town. lmfao

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No I just would have played it a little differently.  Maybe tried to NK JiF.

GATA getting modkilled put a little bit of a wrench in things, but as I mentioned in the scum QT, she earned it. 

I don't consider this a bad loss by any stretch.  If I can fool town until the very last day with an epic bus move, I consider that a mini-victory.  Winning would have just been gravy. 

you would have won because I was about to get lynched lol 

But I'd rather win

Just now, GATA said:

you would have won because I was about to get lynched lol 

But I'd rather win

Of course.  The win is preferred.  But losing in epic fashion is better than some games where scum hides/is inactive and wins, is what I'm saying.

If you're gonna lose, at least make it memorable. 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

This now makes sense and is hilarious when you tiered the entire game and had your whole scum team as town. lmfao 

And I really didn't think CTM was scum.  I wanted his role to provide to the scum team, so I role copped him on N1 after investigating Pac on Night Zero. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Of course.  The win is preferred.  But losing in epic fashion is better than some games where scum hides/is inactive and wins, is what I'm saying.

If you're gonna lose, at least make it memorable. 

If Nolder wouldn't have changed his mind earlier about making me cop I really would have thought you were scum. I read you as scum after going back and reading your play that's why I started the Tinfoil. Then, when you unvoted me earlier I asked Nolder " you didn't make me cop because there was another cop right" he didn't answer so I digressed. If not I would have cased you to oblivion for not giving us answers 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Legacy solidified.

I'm a mafia god. 

JiF, just 4 hours ago:

4 hours ago, JiF said:

I want to go crawl in a corner right now.  I was almost shaking hitting submit reply.  lol

4 hours ago, JiF said:

And **** YOU ALL FOR PUTTING ME IN THIS POSITION.

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

If Nolder wouldn't have changed his mind earlier about making me cop I really would have thought you were scum. I read you as scum after going back and reading your play that's why I started the Tinfoil. Then, when you unvoted me earlier I asked Nolder " you didn't make me cop because there was another cop right" he didn't answer so I digressed. If not I would have cased you to oblivion for not giving us answers  

If I gave you answers I would have gotten modkilled, lol. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If I gave you answers I would have gotten modkilled, lol. 

I guess, regardless very good game if we're ever scum-mates again you better put that much effort

23 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

1) yes, you can bus everyone if you aren't a pussy. given the way you started, you might as well went all in instead of getting soft. (especially when it was obvious there was no cop)

2) imo, it was all your talk about stark being #1 with not voting him that made you stand out.

Had you bussed start or not talked about voting him without doing it, i think you might of pulled it out.

Archived