Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

You didn’t. But if you’re scum two games in a row and put in that effort I will find you and dismember you

You're getting repped for these posts...you clearly just won and I feel like poopoo for going against the easy logic in fear of the gambit. 

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Omg DPR suck it. Now I’m sitting out your game. Wait that’s what you want. Ok I’m playing. Bipolar sucks. I love it. 

4EV4.gif

Chief Deputy Marshal Art Mullen and his protegee Deputy Rachel Brooks rolled up to the local diner and gave each other a look before walking in. Art waved to the hostess and she pointed to the back of the room before disappearing into the kitchen. They walked over and sat opposite of the tattooed man eating chocolate chip pancakes.

"Hey there Dewey Crowe, fancy seeing you here. It's been awhile since we talked. You keeping your hands clean?"

"Y-yeah sure. Just eating some pancakes." He gestures with his fork, "Want some?"

"Nah. What me and Deputy Brooks want to know is how a lowlife like you thought he could pull off a bank heist set up by the Crowder Clan without any Crowders left to work out the details."

Dewey's jaw dropped revealing mushy half eaten pancake. Art and Rachel both gave him a big smile.

"Thaaat's right. We know everything Dewey so close your mouth and get up, you're going away for a long long time."

"No! I want to finish my pancakes! This America and I have rights you know."

Rachel reached over and slammed Dewey's face into the plate and smeared him with the remaining pancake meal.

"There, all finished. You also have the right to remain silent and for the love of god please use it."

With that they cuff him and walk out the door. The next day the failed Crowder Clan bank heist and the chaos it entailed was front page news in Harlan county and something the locals wouldn't soon forget.

80, Dewey Crowe, Mafia Role Cop Traitor turned Goon has been taken into custody and will never see the light of Day again.

jB1KAB8.jpg&key=114352cb821b0281bd18feb7

Jif, Art Mullen, Vanilla Town and Lizard King, Rachel Brooks, Vanilla Town got a hefty bonus and two weeks vacation for their work.

Lr1XzNT.jpg&key=c6543d71fa266dad7b5c566e     tJSvsB9.jpg&key=50ea53e2d241503657636450

TOWN WINS!

Archived