ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

38 minutes ago, CTM said:

^ responding to me saying I just confirmed myself as scum in his mind and how easy it was

^ shortly there after, votes Aj.. But look at what he wrote.. startign to feel i am being stupid, Mostly feels like he's scum, but willing to let me stop being stupid and help?

How does that make sense? He mostly thinks i'm scum but willing to let me help town if i get smart?

-- this is a repeated pattern above of him trying to brush me off as stupid or noobish, while also throwing heavy suspicion my way with false narrative, and simultaneously unwilling to engage me because he knows it would be a spectacle that would lead to one of us dying which wouldn't be good for him (he'd either get lynched or i'd flip town and he'd be in cross hairs)

Finally, effort. You’ve still gone full smash (meaning I’m in you’re head), but at least now I can survey your train of thought.

I brush you off when I’m wary of you, you’re doing things that ping, but I’m not totally convinced you’re scum. You coming across scummy is my town tell for you, but this game you’ve made me waffle.

i will hit be villainized for waffles. They are delicious.

37 minutes ago, CTM said:

I am just putting out my reasoning because I realize I've not summed up why I think he's scum, everything was reactionary and in heat of moment. Why are you discouraging me from actually putting a case out there?

Good.

A lot of stuff to digest this game. I’m glad JC is here and looking forward to what he’s got to say

Ok so, so far we’ve seen a failed implant attempt, two kills during the Day and a regular NK. With Nyn getting blasted today I don’t think the Day killing power is a Townie thing like I had considered yesterday after Smash died. Also - Nyn having an alias that showed on her scan compared to her actual flip was interesting. Like it’s a fool proof to not accidentally out her for that specific scenario. If that means scum has the scanning ability or not, I’m not sure.

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

So Stark, JC, Verb have yet to make 1 game related post besides votes. 

Wrong. Are you still confused. I mean that is the way you’ve played the last 2 days. 

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Stark is sitting on the sidelines imo

Stark is busy at work. Office job sometimes it doesn’t allow me to live on the forum

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Stark feels off, JC hasn't really participated, and Verbal voted 80 two days in a row. 

Leelou- I have only played 2 games with her. She’s playing much more aggressive and a pushy style that’s her first 2 games with me - when she was town. 

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Heya

Im pondering lynching stark....

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

I'd be down. 

Why am I not surprised here. Totally different lee than past recent games

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

@Jetscode1 @StarkYou guys have any input to give today?

Getting to it now

24 minutes ago, Leelou said:

It's a fast-paced game. You've missed a lot! 

No joke. A whole lot

23 minutes ago, Nolder said:

It feels like you're trying to just push a lynch, any lynch.

You want me to vote, even for you, and you don't want CTM to case Ape.

I don't see where a townie does the things you're doing.

^ about Lee and I agree with nolder. 

14 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Day 1 was the only good day so far JC

You sure you remember you seemed so confused and lost 

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Just saw the Brick lynch.  Ape and Leelou look the worse from D1.

I agree with leelou plus factoring in the way she’s playing this game vs her recent town games. 

My my thoughts on Nolder are neutral but he is way more active than I have ever seen. 

Lee wants to lynch me because I’ve been MIA today. Her play style is off, at least to me. 

Hess. Lol. Lost and seems to want a quick lynch with lee. 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Getting sense this is all town vs. town crap.

After you gunning hard for me today I’m not sure how I feel about you stepping back like this when you were catching heat

who is the Town/Town interactions?

42 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I like your casing. I see what you're saying tbh.

Gross nudge.

41 minutes ago, CTM said:

anyway, there's a bit more but I'll stop for now

Listen, no two people challenge each other more than you and I. And we’re bith wrong about each other often. So, let’s say for instance that you’re wrong... which you are... what are you’re thiufhts on AJ piggybacking your ape love, and now Nolderp? Or Jif jumping on board?

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

After you gunning hard for me today I’m not sure how I feel about you stepping back like this when you were catching heat

who is the Town/Town interactions?

You and me, me and CTM, stupid. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Gross nudge.

Listen, no two people challenge each other more than you and I. And we’re bith wrong about each other often. So, let’s say for instance that you’re wrong... which you are... what are you’re thiufhts on AJ piggybacking your ape love, and now Nolderp? Or Jif jumping on board?

Piggybacking?

See this is the crap you sling that makes me look at you cross in the first place

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

Wrong. Are you still confused. I mean that is the way you’ve played the last 2 days. 

Stark is busy at work. Office job sometimes it doesn’t allow me to live on the forum

Leelou- I have only played 2 games with her. She’s playing much more aggressive and a pushy style that’s her first 2 games with me - when she was town. 

Getting to it now

No joke. A whole lot

I agree with leelou plus factoring in the way she’s playing this game vs her recent town games. 

My my thoughts on Nolder are neutral but he is way more active than I have ever seen. 

Lee wants to lynch me because I’ve been MIA today. Her play style is off, at least to me. 

What gives you the idea that I'm lost?

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

Getting to it now

No joke. A whole lot

Last game, we were scum together. 

Just now, A.J. said:

Piggybacking?

See this is the crap you sling that makes me look at you cross in the first place

If CTM says it first, then you suddenly agree out of nowhere... it tends to look like piggybacking. Have you played before?

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

Getting to it now

No joke. A whole lot

And the first game, I was an innocent child. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

If CTM says it first, then you suddenly agree out of nowhere... it tends to look like piggybacking. Have you played before?

Plenty.

For as much as you accuse others of using narratives, you’re the king of it.

If you wanna call me out for thinking you’re scum for saying your votes were opportunistic then do that and leave it as that.

Saying it’s piggy backing adds your own twist to it that is untrue.

Just like saying me using interactions with confirmed players to help sort other living players is hindsight narrative versus solving. It’s bullsh*t.

Just now, A.J. said:

Plenty.

For as much as you accuse others of using narratives, you’re the king of it.

If you wanna call me out for thinking you’re scum for saying your votes were opportunistic then do that and leave it as that.

Saying it’s piggy backing adds your own twist to it that is untrue.

Just like saying me using interactions with confirmed players to help sort other living players is hindsight narrative versus solving. It’s bullsh*t.

I’m convinced you don’t know what a narrative is. Or are scum. 

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Gross nudge.

Aj i need to reassess, I've not played with him and he was playing in a town leadery way which only confident scum can pull off (i didn't think he was capable but Leelou said he is)

Feel ok about nolder

Monitoring jif and a few others, want to watch and see how things develop

Just now, CTM said:

Aj i need to reassess, I've not played with him and he was playing in a town leadery way which only confident scum can pull off (i didn't think he was capable but Leelou said he is)

Feel ok about nolder

Monitoring jif and a few others, want to watch and see how things develop

Fair enough. If not obvious I’ve rMped up ‘get them to react to me’ mode. If you’re town, which is where I lean, then do me a favor and take notes. I don’t have the mental bandwidth to beat the grass AND analyze. 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

in 10 years of playing with you i've never lost the idea that you are lost

In 10+ years of knowing you in forums I’ve never lost the idea that you smell like a hamper full of sweaty cargo shorts and patchouli

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HessStation said:

What gives you the idea that I'm lost?

You have said you are/were confused a lot @JiFand I had been commenting on it yesterday. Also when I had to break down how Nyn’s reveal of self protection cleared here most likely- then it was proven when she died earlier. 

Official Vote Count:

Ape (3) - CTM, JIF, AJ

Lee (1) - Verbal

Stark (3) - Hess, Lee, Ape 

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Deadline at 10pm EST 

16 minutes ago, Stark said:

Getting to it now

No joke. A whole lot

so you went through several pages of posts and multiquoted anyone that mentioned you? I take it your primary goal is playing defense atm?

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

In 10+ years of knowing you in forums I’ve never lost the idea that you smell like a hamper full of sweaty cargo shorts and patchouli

haha, for real i can't stand that sh*t either