ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

Just now, CTM said:

ulimately it's up to DPR but night shouldn't end until all night actions are in (imo)

It's my fault DPR told us to post the scene once scum team told us but he didn't tell me about when to end night so I assumed it was once that was done.

Just now, GATA said:

It's my fault DPR told us to post the scene once scum team told us but he didn't tell me about when to end night so I assumed it was once that was done.

maybe it is in his game, so don't sweat it. 

Since ape was going to die no matter what, his night action was moot so I could see someone less rigid with rules playing it that way

On 6/7/2018 at 9:51 AM, CTM said:

I still have no clue what is happening but Jif is more annoying than usual

vote jif

This is how Day 2 Starts and CTM's votes

On 6/7/2018 at 12:24 PM, Integrity28 said:

Vote 80

mobile site + fat fingers

On 6/7/2018 at 12:35 PM, CTM said:

get behind the slape + I owe that mf'er for not closing the deal last game

unvote vote 80

On 6/7/2018 at 1:45 PM, CTM said:

Unvote 

Vote hesshole

On 6/7/2018 at 1:53 PM, CTM said:

Unvote 

On 6/7/2018 at 2:01 PM, CTM said:

Yes he's pinged and is my real vote when I'm done making gata run laps

Vote jif

On 6/7/2018 at 2:12 PM, CTM said:

Vote hess

On 6/7/2018 at 8:55 PM, CTM said:

yes and i am fine with any of the first 3..

unvote

vote leelou

On 6/7/2018 at 8:58 PM, GATA said:

Official Vote Count 

Verbal (1) - Nyn

Hess (1) - CTM

Pac (4) - Verbal, Nolder, JiF

80 (4)- Ape, Pac, Stark,AJ

CTM (1)- Hess

AJ (1) - Lee

Lee (2) CTM, 80

With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline 10 PM EST

^^^ Pacs count is wrong here, so I could see why CTM would thing either he was placing 80 and Pac tied at the end, or pushing pac to 5 (the vote count being off here is not good), Also CTM is voting 2 times here.... 

On 6/7/2018 at 8:59 PM, CTM said:

out of time

unvote vote Pac

CTM makes a last minute switch to PAC, distancing? (he did hammer AJ next Day, but he would if he were scum) 

On 6/7/2018 at 9:01 PM, CTM said:

dude, pac and 80 were tied.. 

what scummy narrative..

ape is scum

CMT arguing calling ape scum

On 6/7/2018 at 9:02 PM, CTM said:

so who died?.. deadlines are too short..

On 6/7/2018 at 9:02 PM, Integrity28 said:

Since he was leading votes, made no sense to pivot to Leelou. I can accept not wanting to lynch 80, but to say you wanted a smash voter... then to vote Leelou the only one not actively posting, instead of Pac who already had votes... pings gross

CTM switched to Lee at 8:55, then to Pac at 8:59.

On 6/7/2018 at 9:03 PM, CTM said:

i don't give a crap what it pings, I didn't realize we were 5 minutes till deadline and i clearly switched to pac in time..

my base position, as i stated, was to lynch a smash voter and I picked the one i liked best

On 6/7/2018 at 9:03 PM, D P R said:

Final Vote Count 

Verbal (1) - Nyn

Pac (3) - Verbal, JiF, CTM

80 (5)- Ape, Pac, Stark, AJ, Nolder

CTM (1)- Hess

AJ (1) - Lee

Lee (2) CTM, 80

With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch.

On 6/7/2018 at 9:09 PM, CTM said:

this bothered me, page 1.. i know nyn says this post gave up brick, ok maybe, but lee ended up voting Smash at the end of the day not brick..

this is why i picked her.

explaining vote on lee, but he was only on her for 4 minutes at EOD

38 minutes ago, CTM said:

Well if you remember that day I was trying to get pac or leelou lynched instead of 80 (town)

note: i fully expect and should be a prime candidate, but i'm town

This comment is why i posted the above voting around this comment. How serious does it look that CTM was trying to get Pac  or Lee lynched instead of 80? voting times don't seem to corroborate this.

Jif, 80, Hess, JiF, Hess, Lee (8:56PM), Pac (8:59PM)

28 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No. You asked for my list and I was holding off submittingvto create a chance to type it out. It’s bad form by Gata, and I don’t want to shame her but she should def learn from it.

Nope - there was no chance of the NK not going through, so night ended. You know that. 

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

This is how Day 2 Starts and CTM's votes

^^^ Pacs count is wrong here, so I could see why CTM would thing either he was placing 80 and Pac tied at the end, or pushing pac to 5 (the vote count being off here is not good), Also CTM is voting 2 times here.... 

CTM makes a last minute switch to PAC, distancing? (he did hammer AJ next Day, but he would if he were scum) 

CMT arguing calling ape scum

CTM switched to Lee at 8:55, then to Pac at 8:59.

explaining vote on lee, but he was only on her for 4 minutes at EOD

This comment is why i posted the above voting around this comment. How serious does it look that CTM was trying to get Pac  or Lee lynched instead of 80? voting times don't seem to corroborate this.

Jif, 80, Hess, JiF, Hess, Lee (8:56PM), Pac (8:59PM)

it was my aim to get pac or leelou lynched instead of 80, I wouldn't of ever voted leelou had I realized there was only 5 minutes left.

that's 100% the truth.

The best part of all of that is that Nolder moved from pac to 80 in that time frame which is why it didn't go random, yet you don't even mention ?

33 minutes ago, GATA said:

Didn't know I had to wait for you to type out something. I figured once scum team submitted the official kill I had to proceed. 

No. The way typically works is that all night actions  Happen at the same time. Which means the mod must collect all then dispense with the results at the same time. I was holding my action in order to delay  day  so I could make my final thoughts known

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No. The way typically works is that all night actions  Happen at the same time. Which means the mod must collect all then dispense with the results at the same time. I was holding my action in order to delay  day  so I could make my final thoughts known

That's not how it works - Night ends when all possibilities have been satisfied. If a NK with no chance to live has a roll, they don't get to share the results anyway, so no reason to wait. Your schedule to release other info has nothing to do with it. 

* Seriously, I posted Night would end when all actions were in - otherwise we're all waiting until 10 am. Nobody wants that.

• Upvote 2

On 6/7/2018 at 8:55 PM, CTM said:

yes and i am fine with any of the first 3..

unvote

vote leelou

On 6/7/2018 at 8:56 PM, CTM said:

ah ****, there's only 5 minutes left.. grr..

I'm least suspicious of pac.. hopefully some people move to leelou or ape

On 6/7/2018 at 8:56 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote Leelou

On 6/7/2018 at 8:58 PM, Nolder said:

Unvote Vote Leelou

On 6/7/2018 at 8:59 PM, CTM said:

out of time

unvote vote Pac

On 6/7/2018 at 8:59 PM, Pac said:

I'm more confident Leelou is town than 80.

interesting comment here and CTM says similar above about Lee.

On 6/7/2018 at 9:01 PM, Nolder said:

Unvote Vote 80

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

it was my aim to get pac or leelou lynched instead of 80, I wouldn't of ever voted leelou had I realized there was only 5 minutes left.

that's 100% the truth.

The best part of all of that is that Nolder moved from pac to 80 in that time frame which is why it didn't go random, yet you don't even mention ?

here is the last few minute with you changing votes and 80, and Nolder. I didn't mention it because if you look at the final VC it was 80 at 5, and Pac at 3, so Nolders vote wasn't going to change anything there, especially since he change his vote to Lee right before you jumped to PAC.

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I don’t know how this implant is working so just more suspicion for you. I’m on a bs call did work so let me think it through. Maybe

1. Open Role PM from DPR

2. Add Comment that says to scan yourself 

3. we all find out if your implanted

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

My point is why did scum implant and not NK? Why no day kill yesterday?

6 hours ago, D P R said:

So, there are currently 7 players and the Town must maintain a majority to win. 1 Player does not currently count, but you don't know who that is, so the game should be treated as if there were 6 players with the option to add a 7th.

It's a new dynamic - I'm happy to explain until everybody is clear.

6 hours ago, D P R said:

For instance, if there were 3 Mafia left, they would have won as soon as they Implanted a player. 

6 hours ago, CTM said:

Not really because the reason why scum wins at tie or majority is that town can't lynch one of them. If we have a dead player that doesn't count towards our majority but can still vote, that renders the win condition moot

6 hours ago, D P R said:

There are a number of strategies that can be put into action, but the primary decision comes down to the benefit of saving a person vs. scum hunting.

6 hours ago, CTM said:

I get it but if the player could vote we could still lynch scum.

well if those are the rules, fine

6 hours ago, D P R said:

Not so. It merely limits the utility of that player - they are still able to contribute, but also pose a liability. 

6 hours ago, D P R said:

You can still lynch scum - the player can vote. Their vote still counts. 

Here is DPR explaining it. with CTM commenting