ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Wrong. I played a very tactical game, it just happened that part of those tactics were to appear confused, preoccupied with bickering, and such. My breadcrumb for my reveal, my bumps and cases, my focus on my reads, it was all good- considering what’s going on here at home. My read on CTM was town early. I didn’t actually start thinking he was scum until I died. Then I second guessed my read on him. I truly was using him as a shield. Mods will tell you. I gave them my thoughts throughout. I also bagged (led lynched) 2 scum while you made lists and didn’t help.

I don’t want to boast. I’ll just say that I’m happy with my contribution and that I played just how I wanted.

4KVWF5.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

GG everyone! This was fun.

Ape, solid casework on me D3. Your points were solid af, and really I was just trying to get somebody (anybody lol) to re-evaluate cause I knew Leelou’s vote was always coming down on me before DL.

You defended well. Good game, buddy.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Wrong. I played a very tactical game, it just happened that part of those tactics were to appear confused, preoccupied with bickering, and such. My breadcrumb for my reveal, my bumps and cases, my focus on my reads, it was all good- considering what’s going on here at home. My read on CTM was town early. I didn’t actually start thinking he was scum until I died. Then I second guessed my read on him. I truly was using him as a shield. Mods will tell you. I gave them my thoughts throughout. I also bagged (led lynched) 2 scum while you made lists and didn’t help.

I don’t want to boast. I’ll just say that I’m happy with my contribution and that I played just how I wanted.

Your insecurity is showing ape. Where is Crusher to tell him he done good 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

This game was your insecurity magnum opus, you goony **** face

Too easy lol. 

Guy investigates the single most suspected player, declares Hess as town, refuses to leave 80 for Pac, declares Leelou final scum and then comes in here for a victory lap after his team loses. Walking embodiment of the entire personality disorder section in the dsm-5.

Atleast I can admit I played bad 

• Haha 2

Just now, CTM said:

Too easy lol. 

Guy investigates the single most suspected player, declares Hess as town, refuses to leave 80 for Pac, declares Leelou final scum and then comes in here for a victory lap after his team loses. Walking embodiment of the entire personality disorder section in the dsm-5.

Atleast I can admit I played bad 

Trying too hard.

Look Ape I'm not saying you didn't do it. I'm saying pretending to argue and do stupid sh*t is effectively the same as arguing and doing stupid sh*t.

You look just as scummy and people get just as confused as if it was real.

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

If the scum team was the USA

Hess = Putin, the only one really incharge

Pac = Trump, self-aggrandizing idiocy

Brick = Paul Ryan, out of the picture first chance he got

AJ = Pence, tried to fight the good fight, but ultimately he’s crazy and surrounded himself with criminals

Verbal = Chris Christie, helped the cause by shutting dow his leg

CTM = Rudy Giuliani, ruins everything

• Haha 1

If the scum team was the USA

Hess = Putin, the only one really incharge

Pac = Trump, self-aggrandizing idiocy

Brick = Paul Ryan, out of the picture first chance he got

AJ = Pence, tried to fight the good fight, but ultimately he’s crazy and surrounded himself with criminals

Lol can't believe normally intelligent people still get sucked into these media constructed narratives.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Nope, I played poorly for sure. 

I'm not you and can admit such things 

You admit it and change the focus, big difference. Your obsession with other people’s insecurity is almost manic. It says a lot about you. 

I was clarifying something for Nolder. Not trying to prove I played well. Giving out free meta. My entire re-entry to mafia has been about scrambling my meta. Taking a moment to point that out sets me up for future games. Sorry you can’t see the bigger picture and always assume it’s a baser instinct of insecurity. Though projecteth too much.

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Look Ape I'm not saying you didn't do it. I'm saying pretending to argue and do stupid sh*t is effectively the same as arguing and doing stupid sh*t.

You look just as scummy and people get just as confused as if it was real.

I wanted to look scummy. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You admit it and change the focus, big difference. Your obsession with other people’s insecurity is almost manic. It says a lot about you. 

I was clarifying something for Nolder. Not trying to prove I played well. Giving out free meta. My entire re-entry to mafia has been about scrambling my meta. Taking a moment to point that out sets me up for future games. Sorry you can’t see the bigger picture and always assume it’s a baser instinct of insecurity. Though projecteth too much.

OK ape. You lost, you played marginal at best and you come in thread defending yourself when Nolder gives a mild critiscm. But I'm the insecure one. You are a cartoon. 

Just now, CTM said:

OK ape. You lost, you played marginal at best and you come in thread defending yourself when Nolder gives a mild critiscm. But I'm the insecure one. You are a cartoon. 

Not defending. You’re a mess.

Also, more of a stop-motion puppet, but close.

• Upvote 1

CTM is like clockwork. Every time he plays bad: he plays the phony “I can admit I was bad” card, which is immediately undermined when he lashes out at me to feel better about himself.

Takes constructive convo with Nolder and turns it into crap nobody wants to read. But everyone else is the insecure narcissist with problems.

31 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Meanwhile we intentionally left this one alive to do our bidding before disposing of it..  and our bidding he did.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

CTM is like clockwork. Every time he plays bad: he plays the phony “I can admit I was bad” card, which is immediately undermined when he lashes out at me to feel better about himself.

Takes constructive convo with Nolder and turns it into crap nobody wants to read. But everyone else is the insecure narcissist with problems.

Oy vey ape, enough. You literally spent the past 2 pages calling Pac insecure you projecting loon

How about this, you did great, scum was foolish to let you live as long as they did and fortunate you weren't alive at end game. Now have a banana cookie and run along. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, A.J. said:

GG everyone! This was fun.

Ape, solid casework on me D3. Your points were solid af, and really I was just trying to get somebody (anybody lol) to re-evaluate cause I knew Leelou’s vote was always coming down on me before DL.

I would have hammered at the deadline if it was needed...I just wanted to see if she would do it.

42 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Don’t ruin my joke, by making it a political sh*t show.

Your joke is dumb and unoriginal. Make a better joke next time.

Also you cast the "Landscaper" as Trump? Were you going for irony or....?

40 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Your joke is dumb and unoriginal. Make a better joke next time.

Also you cast the "Landscaper" as Trump? Were you going for irony or....?

Um, his joke was sophisticated satire on the dumb and unoriginal state of US politics and jn mafia. It was supposed to dumb and original all along. 

Sorry you don't get humor you daft pillow ****er

+your insecurity is showing 

• Sympathy 2

2 hours ago, Pac said:

Meanwhile we intentionally left this one alive to do our bidding before disposing of it..  and our bidding he did.

That’s exactly how I remember it.

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Oy vey ape, enough. You literally spent the past 2 pages calling Pac insecure you projecting loon

How about this, you did great, scum was foolish to let you live as long as they did and fortunate you weren't alive at end game. Now have a banana cookie and run along. 

You started down this path for exactly the same reasons as always, as I just stated. 

This theme of bickering over insecurity always starts with you. Always. For like a decade. It’s bizarre. Joking aside I’m put off that I can’t have a normal convo with Nolder about tactics because you cannot get over anyone doing anything strategic that you can’t either understand or control.

Like I said, it’s as if you’re manic.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Um, his joke was sophisticated satire on the dumb and unoriginal state of US politics and jn mafia. It was supposed to dumb and original all along. 

Sorry you don't get humor you daft pillow ****er

+your insecurity is showing 

Thank you. I thought mafia was a safe enough space to joke like that without it turning out the propoghanda trolls ... similar to your old Trape bit.

Nice. Ask @D P R he’ll tell you. Or not. Lol

3 hours ago, CTM said:

Hahaha 

LOL - So, for a lot of years, Ape & I have played "call your shot" whenever the other mods. He speaks the truth. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You started down this path for exactly the same reasons as always, as I just stated. 

This theme of bickering over insecurity always starts with you. Always. For like a decade. It’s bizarre. Joking aside I’m put off that I can’t have a normal convo with Nolder about tactics because you cannot get over anyone doing anything strategic that you can’t either understand or control.

Like I said, it’s as if you’re manic.

This would be the point in the scum QT where I suggest that we quietly withdraw from any current debates and await CTM's reply - perhaps throwing in a passive aggressive post backing either you or him..

at that point we can set it in cruise control and watch you two destroy the town while we plot our next move.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1