Just now, flgreen said:

Tweets

Darnold might sign his second contract by time this one is done

Bridgewater in the midst of a 15-play drive ... and counting #Jets

LOL

That's what Bridgewater does, move the ball, and eat the clock

Tweets

That’s a wrap!

Teddy hits Lucky Whitehead for 15-YD TD over Brooks in coverage.

Bridgewater caps off his drive with a beautiful 4th down TD to Whitehead from about 15 yards out in the back of the endzone #JetsCamp #Jets

1 minute ago, flgreen said:

Tweets

Darnold might sign his second contract by time this one is done

Bridgewater in the midst of a 15-play drive ... and counting #Jets

That’s Bridgewater, dink, dunk, check down.  Pushes nothing downfield.  

29 minutes ago, slats said:

This Chris Nimbley guy has me thinking about getting a twitter account just so I can ask him, "Are you a dick? Because you really seem like a dick." 

Can we just not include his tweets as updates? He doesn't add anything of value...plus why should we advertise anything that promotes JI? ?

1 minute ago, sec101row23 said:

Very similar.  Not sure Bridgewater has the football IQ Pennington had, but similar in their physical attributes.  

i think it's going to be interesting to see what they do with bridgewater, since darnold will start if he's even ok.  i can't see them making mccown inactive.  

3 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

Can we just not include his tweets as updates? He doesn't add anything of value...plus why should we advertise anything that promotes JI? ?

The second half I didn't use him unless he was sandwiched between to other tweets.  Guys a tool

Just now, flgreen said:

Tweets

Jets practice is over. Sam Darnold was 6 of 9 with an interception in his first practice. Here’s how the reps broke down. McCown: 23 reps, all first team Bridgewater: 33 reps, no first team Darnold: 20 reps, 10 first team

Also had two TD's.  Seemed like a pretty good day all toll.  Guess we'll have to wait for Glenn's review later

1 minute ago, flgreen said:

Tweets

Jets practice is over. Sam Darnold was 6 of 9 with an interception in his first practice. Here’s how the reps broke down. McCown: 23 reps, all first team Bridgewater: 33 reps, no first team Darnold: 20 reps, 10 first team

Decent stats besides the pick that got tipped. He did throw 2 touchdowns in red zone so that was encouraging.

10 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

i think it's going to be interesting to see what they do with bridgewater, since darnold will start if he's even ok.  i can't see them making mccown inactive.  

I think they stash him away and hope a team suffers an injury at QB and becomes desperate.  Could flip him for a nice pick.  

21 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

That’s Bridgewater, dink, dunk, check down.  Pushes nothing downfield.  

So, as Jets fans, we are to complain about long, clock-eating drives that end in 7 points because we expect better?

Are you new to this team?

lol

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

So, as Jets fans, we are to complain about long, clock-eating drives that end in 7 points because we expect better?

LOL

Yep, was hoping they can get a decent draft pick for him, If he stays on the team I won't be heart broken.  That's how you want to end games.  Long drives ending in TD's 

Archived