Golden Tate - any interest?

jamesr

10 minutes ago, jamesr said:

Anderson had a hammy, which can be a nagging issue for a WR whose game is mostly based on speed. Enunwa likely will be limited till after the bye.

I guess everyone will be counting on Burnett to get us the yards?

The injury reports I read said Anderson has a "mid" ankle sprain, whatever that is.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, choon328 said:

Draft picks are overrated. The Browns have had 46 draft picks in the last 4 years and their record is 6-49-1. The amount of draft picks you have means nothing. 3rd round picks fail about 80% of the time. Would you rather take that chance or bring in a proven veteran player that can help your team immediately? 

In fairness to the Browns they did have Hue Jackson coaching those draft picks.

13 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

The injury reports I read said Anderson has a "mid" ankle sprain, whatever that is.

Fair enough ... I must have misread on here about a hammy.

Just seen that Pryor has signed in Buffalo - so I guess we're standing pat with the WR corps we have. 

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Robby was doing well, and Deontay was the only guy actually catching passes this weekend. But taking Maye over JuJu is a crime against Jetanity.

Robbie is the most inconsistent WR on the Jets roster, Burnett is to be seen and not getting Ju-Ju stinks. 

15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

:rl: Both winning us games weekly. 

Where are Smith / Hansen / Stewart weekly? Bagging groceries, flipping burgers?

Hey I never said he'd struck gold ... just that his UDFA WRs panned out a lot better than those he spent draft capital on.

Archived